• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo swine flu, im really happy for you and imma let you finish but bird flu was one of the best diseases of all time

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Guysguys! I can play again!! :D External HD FTW. Thanks for the tip! didn't work at first, which worried me (didn't know if my usb drive was compatible or not... >.>), but it turned out that 'cause the disc reader's borked, it couldn't get a clean dump. So I downloaded the iso (which took 16 hours! :dizzy: and Metroid Prime Trilogy's taking just as long >.<) and transferred it to the HD from my comp and crossed my fingers and toes and eyes and legs and arms that it'd work--and it did! :D

Gawd I missed this game. XD

Now I just have to figure out how to get my h4x to work with it :laugh:

Also lawl at all the kanye stuff. Hahaha.

∫unk

Smash Master
Amazing title where did the idea come from loooool

bengals you subconsiously abuse wifi... That's what happens when your marth isn't fine tuned through tournies and only grown on wifi. I even remeber telling zmt right after "he does **** that's safe on wifi only because he doesnt know otherwise". That's okay though just go to tournies before you speak about win ratios on anything

viquey if u can download u can play wifi lol

lol @ hippiedude reference

∫unk

Smash Master
its not like i quit its like 5-10 ppl IM to play me every day and i forget who i said okay to first

my wifi proirity list:
1) ppl that **** me/go even with me
2) new ppl that IM me regardless of level
3) anyone from marth boards
4) campy wifi tactic players that go even with me or usually a little worse
5) bad players who brag to me about their wins vs other randoms, then john when i beat them with mk then john again after i beat them with ganon, then ask me to keep playing them

OverLade

Smash Hero
I definetly sent Kadaj this title on AIM. :laugh:

"Beyonce has one of the greatest videos of all time"
"YOU LIE!!!"

Epic.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
its not like i quit its like 5-10 ppl IM to play me every day and i forget who i said okay to first

my wifi proirity list:
1) ppl that **** me/go even with me
2) new ppl that IM me regardless of level
3) anyone from marth boards
4) campy wifi tactic players that go even with me
5) bad players who john or brag to me about their wins vs other randoms, then john when i beat them with mk then john again after i beat them with ganon, then ask me to keep playing them
I'm either one or three, but i think 3, as i don't **** you, and you D3 is better then my Marth.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I would be in Junk's 4th category except when I tried to use wifi tactics junk ***** me with regular characters.

(1:57:52 AM) spazyninja64: ok time to abuse wifi tactics
(1:57:59 AM) spazyninja64: bwahahahahaha

(2:02:58 AM) spazyninja64: xDD
(2:03:04 AM) JunkInTheTrunk: that didnt even work u homo

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I would be in Junk's 4th category except when I tried to use wifi tactics junk ***** me with regular characters.

(1:57:52 AM) spazyninja64: ok time to abuse wifi tactics
(1:57:59 AM) spazyninja64: bwahahahahaha

(2:02:58 AM) spazyninja64: xDD
(2:03:04 AM) JunkInTheTrunk: that didnt even work u homo
2 AM huh?, Try to get 2400 hours like me <3

Oh, someone wifi me if you can
Also idc what category Im in, as long as I get to play lmao

Albert.

Smash Master
from Glee

Rachel: I guess I don't have a gag relex

Emma: one day when you're older that'll turn out to be a gift.

BTW how about this?
ZMT
Who developed "The ZMT"

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
BTW how about this?
ZMT
Who developed "The ZMT"
If you mean the style of "The ZMT", its when you play too much wifi and learn a ton of bad habits that leans you more towards defensive play. Which Im really working on losing atm

If you mean the actual term "The ZMT", Neo made it up after seeing how bad I camp and stuff. Such a dumb thing to do, dont do it <_<.

Albert.

Smash Master
I meant the 2nd but it's still funny. Didn't he recommend that against Diddy or something.

You know NEO is going to get a god complex once he realizes that the Marth Boards like him LOLLL

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
viquey if u can download u can play wifi lol
inorite. as much as I hate wifi, I still missed it almost as much as I missed the rest of the game. :laugh:

But man I'm rusty. Throwing out waaayy too many grabs and sding stupidly with Zamus, and I dunno wtf's with my marf. XD

And lmao @ fear's chat quote

Also, i'd be a two--especially the "regardless of level" part >.>. And then when I'm no longer "new", prob. a 3. Unless you count sding as a wifi tactic. :p

Top Bottom