• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
I can brawl anyone here on wifi who wants to. Gotta make it outta those pools man lol.
realistically... maybe first round. 2nd round is going to be stupidlly hard. really good players wont make it out since its a 64 man bracket at the end. where are you coming from anyway?

and im going to try to make it on sunday to genesis to see neo and other peeps soo... even if you don't make it come anyway XD

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I'm coming from Sac and staying with my friend at his cousin's house (all i know is its in Antioch). Im going for all 3 days so i can run into as many people as possible.

Edit: Is that graph for real? All i can surmise from that is there are a lot of marths who dont now what they are doing lol. (im one to talk xD)

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm too poor for Genesis.
Thats also the name of the tourney I'm going to in lieu of Genesis.

I want to see one of those 14 CF mains to place first. That would make my day.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Wow, that graph is amazing, good luck Marth's! And yes I owe you Bass, most definitely this afternoon we shall play.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=26693

a breakdown

this is why playing marth is hard lol
I'm probably overlooking something incredibly obvious but...
That adds up to 394. Genesis Pre-reg list says like almost 600 people are attending. So that's like 2/3 of the list isn't it? Maybe a bit more since I guess some of the entries are fake/people pre-reg'd but aren't going.

Anyways, **** I wish I had done more Marth dittos with junk now. X_X

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Well its up to them to rep us well. I suppose they are carrying the weight of the other Marth mains.

I think the highest Marth is ever gonna place in big tourneys like this is 8. Or maybe 7th. But I think that is just because of the number of people representing the number of chars who have an advantage against Marth.

And then there is Ally and M2K.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I'm hoping on one of two things.

1) NEO, Kadaj, Pierce, MikeHaze, Bardull, and a few other Marth's all **** and somehow magically take all of the top 8 spots.

2) MK's take up ALL of the top 16 spots. I wonder if THAT would get mk banned.

Two extremes I know, but I'll settle for a little of both(at least one Marth makes top 8 and every other spot is an mk).

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Haha, I was listening to it when I read this.

I am so happy right now!

I got:

A 5 on AP Calc BC (AB subscore 5)

a 4 in AP Chem

and a 5 in AP Euro!
Dayum son. I duno about Euro, but chem and BC is beast status.

lol I got a 3 on Calc AB

And yeah im in Cali, so I'd guess all the regions should get their scores if this state already got its **** together

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i only post like this in social threads and social groups

obv any serious posts or my guides will look sexy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It actually takes effort for me to type "effortlessly" so whatever.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
It actually takes effort for me to type "effortlessly" so whatever.
I know what you mean. It becomes muscle memory to insert commas, periods, etc into my posts as I think through them. Sometimes when I'm talking I'll even say the punctuation... I have issues.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes when I'M talking I say things like, "LOL" and "WTF" and "XD", so I think I have moar issues. XD

In other news, I need to kick my WiFi into gear. CPUs are rotting my braaaiinn! D: But I need to finish this picture first dagnabbit. >.>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Sometimes when I'M talking I say things like, "LOL" and "WTF" and "XD", so I think I have moar issues. XD

In other news, I need to kick my WiFi into gear. CPUs are rotting my braaaiinn! D: But I need to finish this picture first dagnabbit. >.>
I thought you had Wi-Fi =0

I'll play some matches tomorrow, if you'd like.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I agree with Viq, fighting lvl 9 Snake and other top tiers to up my tech skill is digging into the insides of my brain!!!!

Top Bottom