• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Honestly, it could be potential. Are you a Jr too? lol

I should update my thread now.... hmm tomo morning... super promise!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm Mexican, anybody else? :D
I main Marth because I mained Roy in Melee because he had teh ph1r3z and then I found out Marth could spike, so I switched and stuck with it. ^_^

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
lol i just played bass on wifi.

i have to say, marth is like 7/3 advantage for me including captain falcon if i dont SD LMAO

btw : minty, pd and rukk are all homos irl. they touched me in gayest ways <3
omg hippie you need to stop telling people about what REALLY happens at LI tournaments.

Hint : Gay Orgies

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol at everyone giving there names !! just hillarious go advance marths metagame you scrubby marths and stop waiting for the top marths to do it for you :p

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
omg hippie you need to stop telling people about what REALLY happens at LI tournaments.

Hint : Gay Orgies
i'm sry papa pd ._. fine it's true. NY marths love to have gay orgies. And minty is so pro that he even got to the NY power rankings lmao.

you know the NY marths should be named " rainbow sprinkles" cus we're so diverse. PD = white , Ruk = black Me & minty = Jackie chan adventures rofl

LOL

and we just had our discussion on the uselessness of Ratios you hypocrite :p

Uptilt was giving it to you goood :)
nah chill bra, but cf has advantage over marth like 8/2 in my eyes LMAO. it's true :laugh:

Albert.

Smash Master
I felt somewhat loser ish responding to CKs post in one less than one minute...

But then I saw that PD had done the same thing LOL

lmao at Rainbow sprinkles

∫unk

Smash Master
good games feardragon :) it was a lot of fun... 75m is gay as hell LOL

edit:

don't forget to RESET if you have bad spacing...

also... warpstatus and i both think your kirby is better against better players cause you roll and grab lol

edit 2:

my marth is balls now :/ i did one **** combo though lol

my penguin and mk are still pretty good though warp was having some trouble ;)

edit 3:

i believe fear will load videos...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm just having the ill wtf, lmao, smh moment after reading these last few post lol

I normally don't do gay jokes but this is too good to pass up, mini NY Marth crew ftw? Oh and chill w/ that CK, atleast we didn't quit son, we're trying and you know it Coach Carter.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Ahhh Smash from like 2-9:30. I think I won like 2 games that weren't doubles. LOL
Overall I have 1 hour of doubles/us just screwing around(all random on 75m) and 4 hours of back to back singles matches. xD It was pretty awesome. Thanks for letting me play junk. Hopefully it'll help me at Genesis ^_^.

I'll upload **** when I sort through the masses of video. >>
Any particular requests? Here are basically characters used. We did almost all the combinations for em.

Fear: Marth, Kirby
Junk(gamer tag "FEAR?" >>) : DDD, MK, Marth, Snake(a few times)
Warp: ZSS, Mario, DDD(a few times), Samus(also a few times)
Dot: TL

∫unk

Smash Master
BoA has lost his awesomeness.... to my mk XD

nah but he's still super tight outside the game so it doesn't matter if he's going 0-2 for the rest of his smash career he still ***** you irl without doing anything

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
You know, I'm like super playing wifi tomo, who wants to get some games in? I'd hate to dig up the old Wifi thread this late. Besides I have to adjust to lag practice with Marth, even if I lose :)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
You know, I'm like super playing wifi tomo, who wants to get some games in? I'd hate to dig up the old Wifi thread this late. Besides I have to adjust to lag practice with Marth, even if I lose :)
lmao the day I vowed the stop playing wifi you decide to play more. >>

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Bah i need to play wifi more! Hopefully my With Friends mode isn't as busted as my With Anyone. XD I might hit up fsmash.org sometime tonight, I guess.

But agh I need to finish this dang picture! it's taking too long. XD

Roxas M

Smash Master
*raises hand* i really need to fight a good marth. most the marths i fight are scrubs.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
It's what he does in the first seconds of the match to approach in this video.
Is there like a guide or tutorial on how to do that? That looked so cool.

No.

What genre of music would Marth listen to?
I'm thinking rap. Maybe Lupe or Lil Wayne.

Lollipop
I'm thinking.. J-pop. Or yeah.. Classical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZgDmGBfsXk

Current metagame anyone (excluding reverse grabs) lol
Noob moment; Kizzu plays Brawl? He was my idol for Melee. No offense to Ken. Now my Brawl idols are.. NEO, Roy_R, and Kadaj. >>;

And I lol'd

I would play you.. I'd lose but I'd still play you.. If my wifi and internet were working properly.

Top Bottom