• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
because i care a lot about grammar when i post

u should know my posting style by now fear
It's like how you keep telling people what they need to fix about their game, even if you don't expect them to actually do it half the time. You do it in the off chance they do.

Although honestly it's just the one grammatical error that really gets to me. I can live with all the other ones.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
lmao all it is being able to study -.- true genius is not tapped in school :p
I agree whole-heartily

I'm mad lazy when it comes to school. The only thing keeping me from taking lots of AP classes is the fact that I don't find them hard, they just give you so much work -_- I handle the ones I take just fine though. Can't wait to see my AP English scores :3

When it comes to college, I'll start to care LOL

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i post like this

with 2 spaces between every line

its really the best way because it rules out the need of all ending punctuation

except EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!1!!111

takeurtests

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
GGs Viquey, you have to learn the same lesson I did a few months back. Your were overtly defensive, and for that you got beaten pretty badly. Work on your pressure game and you'll improve. However, I do realize wifi lag commited some problems but same concept!

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
GGs indeed! thx. ^^ Yeah, I get defensive when there's lag (and when I'm nervous, which I always am, but that's another story). Which there ALWAYS is. But I haven't played on wifi in so long I wasn't at all used to it. XD So it's hard to be at all offensive when you're not used to/don't know how to deal with the fact that when you press the buttons to short-hop and fair, Marth will actually short-hop and fair several seconds later. Haha. I don't know how you or anyone else does it. I can't stand it.
Partially because it's embarrassing. D:

I'll find a way to get used to it though. Complaining about it here obviously doesn't do me any good. XD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
GGs indeed! thx. ^^ Yeah, I get defensive when there's lag (and when I'm nervous, which I always am, but that's another story). Which there ALWAYS is. But I haven't played on wifi in so long I wasn't at all used to it. XD So it's hard to be at all offensive when you're not used to/don't know how to deal with the fact that when you press the buttons to short-hop and fair, Marth will actually short-hop and fair several seconds later. Haha. I don't know how you or anyone else does it. I can't stand it.
Partially because it's embarrassing. D:

I'll find a way to get used to it though. Complaining about it here obviously doesn't do me any good. XD
I'm only quoting you because I've noticed more text = signature shows up.

I need my signature to show up because I want to ask a question.

About how accurate is my signature? :p

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'm only quoting you because I've noticed more text = signature shows up.

I need my signature to show up because I want to ask a question.

About how accurate is my signature? :p
'salrite info

depends on the character though

Penguin is exceptionally good at it >_> Only instead of 'hit' it's grab you and CG you into infinity, i.e. an endless rain of bairs off the stage.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Susa: Well isn't it basically just saying you bait and punish? So ya, I think that works pretty well for Wario.

Anyways, got some of the matches of Junk vs Me up from yesterday. He basically ***** me every time. Also, I vastly improved by the end the night from the random advice he gave me....mainly to stop moving forward and running off stage. lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdZ5HY5FF3o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Zcd4NU290

Also for the DDD vs Marth game, Junk didn't have much match up experience against Marth so he was really just warming up for the first two stocks. Then when he got it he started to **** me. lol...
I'm sure it doesn't help that I started to be dumb later on in the match as well.

∫unk

Smash Master
Alright here we go... matches where I'm serious XD:

Me (DDD) vs WarpStatus (ranked SoCal ZSS... probably #1 ZSS on WC) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc10kzb9H8E

My Marth and MK fighting him should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow night :)

See how stupidly patient you have to be vs a good ZSS :(

And yeah take no stream because no internet at the venue... Genesis is already not nearly as cool as originally advertised, but I'm sure they tried their hardest.

edit: LOL fear labeled it WarpStar but its WarpStatus I assure you... he probably didn't hear me right when I first introduced him XD

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Yes, sadly testested and proven :( Stupid venue, cutting the internet and overnight housing, bunch of bull.

Anybody up for some more wifi games? Junk perhaps?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
you sir, are a beast

should be able to play smash if you can do **** at that level....
Haha, Thank you Junk. Though honestly my smash skills need some major improvement as of now. I keep lurking here hoping it make me better (but I rarely post lol), but I think I just need some practice with other people.

Yeah I am really worried about Junior year, because I have a schedule from hell.

AP Seminar English Language
AP Music Theory
AP Seminar US History
Spanish 5-6
AP Biology
and Math that I have to take outside of school.

So I am very worried that I will have little time for Tae Kwon Do, and even less for smash. =(

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
da hell i've never played wifi

twice with steel for falcon dittos and fox dittos
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIouzXJ90Mg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIouzXJ90Mg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

∫unk

Smash Master
It's 60:40 zss adv or maybe even 65:35.

ddd can't get inside her spacing well cause he's slow and fat and he can't attack the 7 o clock position off a short hop (ex marth fair oos)

u literally can't avoid item **** cause he doesn't reach zss fast enough lol

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
SuSa, because of people who do what it says in ur signature, i try not to whiff as much anymore :p

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It's 60:40 zss adv or maybe even 65:35.

ddd can't get inside her spacing well cause he's slow and fat and he can't attack the 7 o clock position off a short hop (ex marth fair oos)

u literally can't avoid item **** cause he doesn't reach zss fast enough lol
I disagree. Every time I see Snakeee and Atomsk play they go even, and I've heard both of them say it was even or 55-45 ZSS

But hey, I probably don't play Penguin as much as you do, or play against ZSS enough.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lmao all it is being able to study -.- true genius is not tapped in school :p
LOL this is sooo true

like i cant study at all. and my gpa is like a 2.9 overall (3.2 last year :p).

but then my SAT score comes out to be topnotch (2000)

so yea, effort & dedication >>>> smarts

∫unk

Smash Master
Don't listen to swf matchup ratios if it isn't a matchup normally played at a high level, including ddd vs zss lol

they're just theorycrafting

Top Bottom