• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Just by looking i can tell im gonna use Taokaka and Bang as well. I cant resist ninjas and Darkstalkers Felicia knock-offs.

P.S. why did they give rachel that stereotypical vampire last name? I suppose making her a neko-loli-goth wasnt enuff for them >.>

BarDulL

Town Vampire
junkinthtrunk (5:49:08 PM): btw
junkinthtrunk (5:49:12 PM): never **** up your knee
junkinthtrunk (5:49:14 PM): it sucks
BarDulL1 (5:49:56 PM): yeah, i saw silentspectre mess one up and he got rested for it
BarDulL1 (5:50:00 PM): gg

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I thought it was the tiara.

o_O_o_O
No, Toon Links think their hat is cooler than our tiara. But they are willing to trade that for the cape.

Trust me, I've studied TL mains for quite some time now. I know how their minds work, I know what makes them tick.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
...crayons?
Hohoho. Common misconception my boy. While Toon Links are children, and obviously do enjoy coloring, crayons are of almost no matter to them. The reason that crayons seem to be pushed onto Toon Links by the smash community is because... well... who else could they be pushed on? Ness and Lucas, the only other reasonable candidates to use crayons have exciting, psycho kinetic abilities, and would unlikely be bothered by such a trivial thing as "crayons." Toon Links on the other hand... well... they don't really have any cool talents.

</owningTLresearchamateurs>

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Hohoho. Common misconception my boy. While Toon Links are children, and obviously do enjoy coloring, crayons are of almost no matter to them. The reason that crayons seem to be pushed onto Toon Links by the smash community is because... well... who else could they be pushed on? Ness and Lucas, the only other reasonable candidates to use crayons have exciting, psycho kinetic abilities, and would unlikely be bothered by such a trivial thing as "crayons." Toon Links on the other hand... well... they don't really have any cool talents.

QFT

He cant even play a musical instrument, he just waves a stick around and pretends hes Beethoven.

feardragon64

Smash Champion

I'm just waiting for viet to show up.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I searched my name...

Bengals I can't say you know enough about TL if you think the match's not EAZY MODE for Marth.

Go use the hyperbolic time chamber!

/goes fantasizes about all those sexy ice traps VietScrub did in BlazBlue...

Oh and back to my duties of being a douche. At least until MLG changes our titles...>_>

As you can see I'm too busy nowadays doing nothing.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Guys I really don't know how to entertain you guys.

Mostly because I don't think very highly of Toon Link in general lol.

Like no matter what game you put him in, he's mediocre and loses to the trusted best.

Kinda like how RoseArt always loses out to Crayola.

Roxas M

Smash Master

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Needs more nair.

Sincerely,

Master of Teh Neutral Airrrr

<3

Im jk lol, good stuff, nair finish, you dont lie xP

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I think the real thing people aren't noticing is both matches I had:

1 Nair kill
1 fsmash kill
1 fair kill

zomg :p. Thanks Rukkiko as well :D
lmao too good! I like when I get bair kills though, serious smack to the face when tipped.

I shoulda recorded those matches with VaNz and Alex yesterday... ****.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Safe traveling, Shaya. Don't be too pro on the trip like you were on preparing your funds, haha.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Safe traveling, Shaya. Don't be too pro on the trip like you were on preparing your funds, haha.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccdgeeeeeeeeecakes.

2 BUSINESS DAYS MUST BE DONE BEFORE 12pmmmmm AND I WOKE UP AT LIKE 4PM.... RAGEEEEEEe

Don't worry, I was sandbagging, foreign exchanges got 3 stocked later on.

However, I'm having a pretty bad match up with accomodation,
The person who was meant to be housing us aussies decided to CUT US.
A whole lot of aussies are homeless from the 3rd of july to the 7th :(

Tennet

Smash Champion
tomorrow is not friday =P

I hope you find housing Shaya, need them Marth reps XD

and no =/

Albert.

Smash Master
Good matches Shaya.

Delfino is my favorite stage besides the neutrals. !!! lots of places for the DTilt infinite and also the main platform is pass through so you can get back to the stage way more easily. Great water places for spikes... HEY AND ITS SCENIC TOO.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
I'm a good looking Marth as well. Bwaha.

Good matches Shaya. You make me want to use nair a lot more. >>;

Have a safe trip as well, sucks that I live up in Canada while most of you live in America or will be in america. :(

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm a good looking Marth as well. Bwaha.

Good matches Shaya. You make me want to use nair a lot more. >>;

Have a safe trip as well, sucks that I live up in Canada while most of you live in America or will be in america. :(
Borrow some of Ally's Smash millions, he'll take you on his private copter (he bought that from his Apex winnings). Besides, good looking Marth's are VIPs.

Top Bottom