• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
Good matches Shaya.

Delfino is my favorite stage besides the neutrals. !!! lots of places for the DTilt infinite and also the main platform is pass through so you can get back to the stage way more easily. Great water places for spikes... HEY AND ITS SCENIC TOO.
:/

D-tilt is no where near "infinite" for people that know how to SDI. Especially on the low Delphino walls. Just like Ivysaur bullet seed doesn't do anywhere near the 50-70% or whatever that people like to say. I actually have a video where I get MK into the d-tilt wall infinite through stage manipulation but he gets out after 2 d-tilts because it's one of the low walls.

It's not easy to get people there anyway.... It's more of a camping stage.

Main platform is pass through so when are you down there anyway? Regardless as soon as you land you're going to get ***** for huge lag.

Spiking in water... is rare but I guess.

It's actually not a great Marth stage... up b doesn't land on top platform, spacing is harder on slanted edges and constantly shifting stages.

I support the thread title, as I represent a good looking Marth main (no conceitedness included).
I'm a good looking Marth as well. Bwaha.
Pics or you're not in.

On a seperate note: I'll talk to a lot of Marth mains about my videos, and they'll tell me that the opponent "jumped in" to my full charge tip f-smash, or my d-tilt lock, or they blew themselves up with projectiles. That's not entirely true.

At higher levels of play you just know where you're opponent is going to land/move and you limit his options, "forcing" them into that **** situation. Most of my videos are playing against mediocre players... good players will recognize what landing point I'm guessing and change theirs so they don't get *****, or bait it then **** me back. That's the difference between me 3-stocking mediocre players and going even with good players.

Example: DDD f-smash. Mediocre ddd's just throw it out, maybe they hit with it if they're lucky. Good ddd's are predicting and landing with it... the opponent is lucky if it misses :)

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Borrow some of Ally's Smash millions, he'll take you on his private copter (he bought that from his Apex winnings). Besides, good looking Marth's are VIPs.
I should, I should. I didn't know he had his own private copter though, I thought he always used his Cypher to travel everywhere.

Pics or you're not in.
Do I have to? I might blind you with how good-looking I am.. ):

I'm in the Handsome, Witty, Intelligent White Marth Players Club...
Change that to Brown Marth Players Club.. and I'd join.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
shaya, you're showing some improvement with your spacing...but your opponents are still terribly, terribly bad. tcanter actually showed some promise with his charizard, but his other pokemon were...yeah.

where will you be staying once you get to the US?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hey! I'm the only good looking marth player!

edit: Pic or it didn't happen, since obviously we're posting photos now.

Not a prince or anything, but not bad IMO.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Rukkiko, I think you are my lost twin brother or something, because you look

EXACTLY

like me.

Except I wear much better suits.
lmao really? Every body jocks the chin hair/soul patch and small mustache combo

Junk am I a sexy Marth now? You didn't confirm me.

∫unk

Smash Master
Rukkiko and Tari definitely pass. No homo.

And wow Shaya you're opponents are SO BAD. Have fun in SoCal :)

And your DDD needs some work >_> don't be such a spamasaurus with him even if you get away with it.

Albert.

Smash Master
takeurlife2 do you get a bunch of emo/scene/goth/whatever girls with that lip ring?

Alright, I never saw a bandwagon that I didn't like...

P.S. ****itt Junk did you have to rain on my Delfino parade way back there? lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol someone get a cactuar pic in here
he's a marth main...also definitely one of the cutest smashers alive
edit: take your gf is mad cute

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
who else besides me is actually upset at the change in vietgeeks posts?

current activity: eating dominos and slacking off in the middle of a war of emperium on ragnarok rofl

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Hrm. I think I can be kinda pretty from the neck up, as long as my hair is cooperating, but other than that I don't think I'm all that good looking... Does being female make up for that, though? :D

Also, great vids, Shaya. I love that golden Marth texture. XD

now to decide... do I want to work on my own texture, or go watch moar vids? Or... draw Marth for that art challenge? Or finish the other pic of Marth I was doing?

...Or, crap, work on that art jam pic of Pride's character as the Mad Hatter? Or a splash page of Swinger's and my characters? Or play? Well shoot. XD All these options, yet I'll probably end up sitting here doing nothing.

Er. On topic. Somehow, yet unsurprising for me 'cause my (presumably subconscious) mind's been known to work like this, downloading and installing that black, gothy Belmonth Marth texture has improved my game some. Along with c-stick neutrals. :D

Edit: Ohai Absolute0~ I do love red, but not as much as belmonth! :D

feardragon64

Smash Champion
who else besides me is actually upset at the change in vietgeeks posts?

current activity: eating dominos and slacking off in the middle of a war of emperium on ragnarok rofl
YOU PLAY RAGNAROK? LOL What server?
If you play on Chaos I'm going to laugh so god **** hard.

Toby.

Smash Master
shaya, you're showing some improvement with your spacing...but your opponents are still terribly, terribly bad. tcanter actually showed some promise with his charizard, but his other pokemon were...yeah.
:ohwell:

It's a bit hard when marth is arguably pokemon trainers worst matchup. If you ever see me using ivysaur against marth, I'm doing it for the lols.Similarly, despite the fact that squirtle is my best, the 75:25 matchup makes things a little tricky.

But yeah all that aside I'm pretty bad.

Hopefully I'll get to play you + others in America. It'd be great practice :)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
:ohwell:

It's a bit hard when marth is arguably pokemon trainers worst matchup. If you ever see me using ivysaur against marth, I'm doing it for the lols.Similarly, despite the fact that squirtle is my best, the 75:25 matchup makes things a little tricky.

But yeah all that aside I'm pretty bad.

Hopefully I'll get to play you + others in America. It'd be great practice :)
reflex wrecked lee martin.

learn the matchup

no johns

feardragon64

Smash Champion
reflex wrecked lee martin.

learn the matchup

no johns
I think reflex kinda came out of no where for lee in tc's defense.

Tc has to play against Shaya like every single tournament lol.

But ya, I'm sure he's trying. lol. Definitely not easy trying to beat high/top tier characters with PT.

Top Bottom