• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Marth/ZSS FTW. :D

There are many characters I don't mind playing as on occasion (such as, in SSE), but very few I'd like to actually main and learn all about, etc. Peach and Ike are the only other two I'd be interested in, I think. Maybe--maybe--Snake or MK, but only maybe.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I'm strictly a Marth main. I sometimes play Falco, Snake C.Falcon and Link for friendlies though. Would never use anyone else but Marth in a tournament though, that's against my code.

∫unk

Smash Master
penguin is actually kinda complicated if you want to play at top level...

you also need some pretty fast fingers... for example you can full hop u-air double jump u-air triple jump u-air have no lag on land u-tilt. If you land early (couldn't get 3 u-airs) or have landing lag then you did it wrong.

plus there's this super hard AT with the penguin that i've been working on... penguin slide jet hammer off d-throw tech chase :)

∫unk

Smash Master
lol if every single person listed out every character they use for fun... i think most decent players would include all the top/high tier, and random mid/low tiers

tennet: its really really hard to do though :/

∫unk

Smash Master
So M2K comes back from WC, plays a super gay campy style now, and 3 stocks everyone (according to legends) in EC way more often.

Genesis Hype since I can't go :(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol, MK is the reason I don't do marth anymore, I just want to gay him up with someone I'm more familiar with than try the "whiffle bat" approach.
I do the lots of characters thing only when I get a very severe plateau and when I'm reeeaaallllyy bored lol.
10Ican'tgotogenesisT.Ts

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel: Stop spamming this thread and getting it off tangent. I'm not joking.

Everyone else, try to stay on topic.
I was playing Bardull's theme as he scolded NEO for having a scrub mentality. More of an inside joke than anything.

Also they were talking about a THREAD on MARTH boards were they not?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1: MikeHAZE (marth)<-----C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?!?!?!?
2: Tyrant (MK)
3: Fiction (MK/wario)
4: Havok (MK)
5: dehf (Falco)
5: DSF (MK)
7: tkd (MK)
7: bardull (MK)
9: HugS (MK)
9: SirTripsAlot (MK/falco)
9: RichBrown (Olimar)
9: soid (MK) <-----EPIC FAIL

This list is wierd for 2 reasons:
1) *insert obvious reason here*
2) where are all the snakes at?

p.s. nair makes fighting snake fun ^_^
for the record, i only used MK for MK dittos, except for when i played tyrant and havok. didn't feel like playing marth against scrub MKs

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I got owned by a Ganon while I was playing MK on wifi...

Wifi sucks so much... I hate the lag =.=

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Sweet.

So... why aren't you a smash researcher again?
Don't rub it in :/

tbh, i don't really know how to go about getting in. theres no thread about it now like there used to be.

*Doomblaze: I have like 10 for brawl, dont make me start digging up URLs xD

Top Bottom