• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol Jun I didn't say he was the best dude, but he's pretty good, and it's good to aim fairly high.

The Penguin is King DeDeDe, the second coolest character in Brawl (second to Marth ofcourse).

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I tried using Falco/Marth and failed miserably. Time to pick up...

dun...dun..dun..Snake! (not copying CK) ^_^

@Rukkiko, I still play Brawl, I just dont post as much anymore but you can always catch me on aim lol (I got a new aim)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Epic.

~dun, dun, dah dun dun, DUN, DUN, DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ (MGS music)

Hmm currently I play Marth/D3, but Falco and Snake are also fun to play as. . . someone pick mah secondary pl0x? :)
Look @ it like this, Marth beat's all but two of the cast (not counting evens), so you have MK and Snake. Snake has a fair match-up with Mk, but slightly loses to DeDeDe. DeDeDe has a fair match-up with MK (both are better then Marth), and beats Snake.

Tennet

Smash Champion
According to Candy and Atomsk Snake beats DDD only when he out camps DDD but it isn't a disadvantage if played right...

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Hmm thanks for explaining it in a different view Rukkiko :) I'll stick with DDD then.

Just would like to ask, what about Marth vs Wario or Diddy or such? I thought people agreed to those as disadvantages?

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Idk, just by looking at the "surface" of his matchups with the top tire, it seems like he isn't at a disadvantage against any of them (well at least not a big disadvantage), but I keep reading in places about things such as "Marth has really good matchups, however he does really bad against the top tire". . .

∫unk

Smash Master
@ankoku - since the number of good warios and diddies increased, overall play styles got gayer (technical term), and marth's haven't figured out how to deal

im just talking out of my butt though... but i never thought wario or diddy were that much easier than someone like... rob.

but it might just be my playstyle :/ i will say i have decent experience vs all of them and have fought fiction/nanerz/hugs... i know thats now how matchup ratios work out but whatever

Tennet

Smash Champion
All of the marth boards need to become DBZ characters and use that character as their avie. New Marth board meme go?

∫unk

Smash Master
tennet... you don't call out meme's... they're just supposed to happen on their own :/

meme's are a pet peeve of mine anyways

edit: you'd also have relative randoms fighting over characters they have no business being anyway ("no i should be ssj4 goku!")

Tennet

Smash Champion
oh yeah... ssj4 gogeta is wtf i'm watching random DBZ videos right now...

edit i meant DBGT... wait why am i watching gt...

∫unk

Smash Master
back when we were young yes

then we realized we played the same characters

ayen youre that big guy that accepts people into heaven... i dunno why but you just are

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
it's all about Marth/Jiggz/Ganon.

I do a lot better against Diddys and Metas with Jiggz than with Marth. Same thing with Ganon against Snakes. That might just be because I suck though. :D

Tennet

Smash Champion
The best way to decide who is whom, DEMOCRACY! In other words, you dont get to say who you are, WE do. Also, only people who have been declared as "character x" can cast a vote.

P.S. Ayen, junk means you are King Yemma btw
you mean dictatorship?

Top Bottom