• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I can stop it vs other characters, I don't know how to beat diddy when he does it
try and grab one of his bananas and hold on to it so he cant camp you as hard dont throw it way or anything just keep it on you it seems to work wiht most diddys around here

feardragon64

Smash Champion
LOL junk. I made another kirby main cry. xD I should start wearing my hood indoors like junk now.

I think viet is less emo cause he's leading the Marth Brawl+ faction.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I think viet is less emo cause he's leading the Marth Brawl+ faction.
Umm no. That's CK's job. I'm not any better at B+ than I am at Brawl or Melee. I still suck.

It's just I'm tired of people johning about broken stuff in game X, yet still happily travel and spend money playing game X. If you don't like your game as it is (rules or whatever), do something about it, or learn to accept it.

Hence, lern2play.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
minty got pwnt on brinstar LMFAO

he did like 4 upbs to brinstar top platform and still got wrecked LOL. minty did a ledgedrop counter when malcom did a waft but he took a full 48% and it paused for like 10 mins LMFAO. minty shoulda gotten 5th place tho.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
1: MikeHAZE (marth)<-----C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?!?!?!?
2: Tyrant (MK)
3: Fiction (MK/wario)
4: Havok (MK)
5: dehf (Falco)
5: DSF (MK)
7: tkd (MK)
7: bardull (MK)
9: HugS (MK)
9: SirTripsAlot (MK/falco)
9: RichBrown (Olimar)
9: soid (MK) <-----EPIC FAIL

This list is wierd for 2 reasons:
1) *insert obvious reason here*
2) where are all the snakes at?

p.s. nair makes fighting snake fun ^_^

Albert.

Smash Master
Bass would try to refute me and post LOL out of courtesy.
^^^Truth facts.

On topic and what I was just thinking about...
With Marth if you've been juggling w/ uair than that means your fair/nair/bair are that much more fresh and deadly.

and the inverse is true.

Yay.

useless post I know.

&&&

of course this is only relevant for vBrawl with Move decay and everything... the tournament standard.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
After all, post count to skill with Marth is a inverse relation, then RoyR is keeping a low profile on purpose.
Didn't you say I was inferior because smashboards said Smash Elitist was better than Smash Lord?
Besides you're def. better than me. lol

HI ROYR! (if we name drop him enough he'll come by and say hi again)

C.box

Smash Journeyman
1: MikeHAZE (marth)<-----C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?!?!?!?
2: Tyrant (MK)
3: Fiction (MK/wario)
4: Havok (MK)
5: dehf (Falco)
5: DSF (MK)
7: tkd (MK)
7: bardull (MK)
9: HugS (MK)
9: SirTripsAlot (MK/falco)
9: RichBrown (Olimar)
9: soid (MK) <-----EPIC FAIL

This list is wierd for 2 reasons:
1) *insert obvious reason here*
2) where are all the snakes at?

O_O wow, good ****.

Neo also did extremly good at chu's tournament.

Also I don't think snake is too bad of a match up :/ or d3 for that matter.

∫unk

Smash Master
how many marths are in socal? i can never get to a tournament because i'm too far south in socal and not close enough to get to las vegas.
Marth mains:
MikeHAZE
Bardull
JameZ
KramCakeZ

All of these Marth's are capable of beating ranked players.

Marth secondaries:
Havok
BoA
(Tyrant)
(DSF)

These players also have Marth's that have done well with Marth or could do well with Marth in tournament. I know Havok is using Marth a lot more now. I don't count myself even though I'd still say I secondary Marth because I'm CenCal.

There's also a bunch of Marth's that are not recognized to be good Marths, but still play Marth in tournament. Marth is actually pretty common in SoCal.

And no johns about distance. I drove 2 hours to SoCal every week. WarpStatus 4 hours EACH WAY. The only practice we got was at tournaments and maybe the night before when Warp would come to my place. No one good lives in our respective areas. We got good through determination. Parent johns are really the only legit ones (we're both in college).

Bardull, mikeHAZE, and dannykat are the ones I remember.
DannyKat is Vegas and his skill level is all over the place. Sometimes he's ****** and sometimes he's playing worse than a sack of ****. Last time I saw him at SiN he wasn't even playing Marth he was using Snake and Falco more.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
BoA's Marth is sick, but I wasn't sure if he mained him, but you cleared that up that was his secondary.

EC has a bunch of Marth's aswell now that I think about it. I ahe to take a train + bus ride for 2 hrs+ to every tourney, so I know what you mean Junk.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I just get my practice in during friendlies at tournaments.

Junk's Marth is good. =)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This neutral air...
It's burning with disjointedness and huge power...
and IT TELLS ME TO **** THE ENTIRE CAST.

For eons the foolish Marth boards have followed the faith of dtiltfairism, a propaganda religion set up by Emblem Lord to keep Marth as a crappy character in this game.
But your Messiah, Ne*tral A*r who died for your sins by the hand of the Royal Emblem Empire, has had his loyal followers create a new religion; Neutralairality, using gypsie voodoo crap to rise Ne*tral A*r from the dead to reep it's full POWAR.

With Ne*tral A*r's disciples dancing blade strike 1 and jab; the ultimate faith in Brawl will rise to be undeniably the most powerful presence in modern religion.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
has anyone ever touched their nipple right after getting out of the shower? doesn't it feel like, if you tried really really hard you could remove it

§leepy God

Smash Master
Don't forget that D3 has stupid range attacks that out range most of Marth's attacks, it's hard to counter that match up unless you love thrills.

Top Bottom