• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Wow, good s**t neo. Keep it up

Also, lol @ him being the only Marth. Not really surprising though, although, isn't Kadaj around there too?

no im the only marth besides him around here i dont play anymorez really xD .....

kadaj is way too south to be considered Md/va

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I might pick up Marth...

Characters like Olimar, Falco and Diddy are WAY easier with Marth, than with Snake, for me. Wario's easier too.

Roxas M

Smash Master
other characters are easier to use but i think learning how to use marth is worth the extra time. and why does the name here keep on changing? i get lost looking for this thread.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Maybe Neo took my advice and stopped being so emo about people playing gay and DECIDED TO STOP JUMPING OFF THE STAGE AND DYING LIKE A SCRUB.

Pssh "neo combo" my ***.

Good shiznitch Neoz.

MikeHaze also finally beat Tyrant, and maybe fiction too :O

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I didn't beat ADHD, I lost 3 seven minute matches where he just ran away and camped

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I can stop it vs other characters, I don't know how to beat diddy when he does it

∫unk

Smash Master
its not confirmed if mike actually won

maybe they split/got high together before/somehow didnt care what happened in grand finals

or maybe mike legitimately beat a bunch of mk's

let's see if he can beat top mk's consistently other than dsf... i think his record versus tyrant is 2-12 so its not anything to really get your hopes up over

and bassclef if you know youre going to get ***** by actually fighting why would you fight its not about being a coward its about being smart

VietGeek

Smash Hero
that pisses me off.

I guess the "best Diddy that mains diddy" can't play the game without being a coward.
It pisses me off when you fail to see that fighting with honor won't get you anywhere in competition or in the real world.

Especially in Barlw.

lern2play

Albert.

Smash Master
You're doing it wrong.

Again, it seems most Marth regulars are plagued with the inability to present actual arguments.
Doing what wrong?
What was I doing wrong?
I was just here commenting on the Goings and Happenings of tournament play for a totally useless and unproductive game that I derive pleasure out of. I didn't need you to commentate on my supposed fallibility on the morals of the pointless game.

Lern2gtfo

:)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Doing what wrong?
What was I doing wrong?
I was just here commenting on the Goings and Happenings of tournament play for a totally useless and unproductive game that I derive pleasure out of. I didn't need you to commentate on my supposed fallibility on the morals of the pointless game.

Lern2gtfo
I wonder if you people actually listen to yourselves speak.

You did it right this time.

Good day.

viet stop being a noob
I wouldn't be myself without that though.

so no u

∫unk

Smash Master
you want to almost die while asleep with a seatbelt on?

oh you mean that luck that TO BEAT MEEP AND NEAL PRO OMG!!!

if my posts seem weird its cause i can't get more than 4 hours of sleep at a time :(

Tennet

Smash Champion
We should go back to the classroom *cough*

But hey we know hes getting a lot better then he can be like me and waste his time on SWF... =P

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I was just about to say HAI JUNK :)

I'm hype, I got a smashfest to go to in two days, time to shake the rust of and improve. G2 be better then Minty's Marth =P

Top Bottom