• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
weeaboo doesnt accurately describe me im sry

and yes you were quite a few days late with that vid
1. Sorry if you like Japanese stuff you're automatically a weeaboo. You can't argue against the Rules of the Internet.

2. stfu...I need an Aschakura plush. =<

I play both =0

I think I'll use it as motivation instead.
ur doin it wrong.

Motivation...wat.

You're suppose to go:

"WTH THIS GMAE SO UNREASONABLE I IS RAGE AND PRESS B ALL DAIZ IMMA MAKE A BLOG POST ABOUT IT TO SPARK ANOTHER STOOPID DEBATE"

...well, if you go by SWF tradition.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I remember when it Blackanese called me a Weeaboo on livestream lmao....

And TDAP said my Marth was stiff, but he's better now.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
read rule 44 on dramatica

am i missing something

u still dont know what it is lol
kk you're just being stupid now.

Weeaboo is basically Wapanese. You're obsessed with JP culture to the point where you try to act Japanese, say random Japanese **** with your normal English, etc. 4chan definition is that you do all of this while failing miserably.

However, that's not the point.

Rule 44 on the article "Rules of the Internet" states:

"Even one positive comment about Japanese things can make you a weeaboo."

You like Japanese things, you've positively commented about them before. You hyped up BlazBlue before. According to this rule, you are a weeaboo.

Instead of trying to argue how much of an ignoramus I am, you really could've easily picked a better argument.

In my post I said:

"You can't argue against the Rules of the Internet."

So first off, you can't directly refute me under those circumstances without first refuting my statement on that matter beforehand. Had you done that, I would have had no argument.

If you actually read the article "Rules of the Internet", it states:

"There is no real set of Rules to the Internet"

Even if you had somehow ignored that, I pointed out "Rule 20."

Rule 20 in the image containing 47 rules of the Internet states:

"Nothing is to be taken seriously."

TL;DR: You were suppose to lol not be butthurt. This is why you are dense.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Weeaboo is basically Wapanese. You're obsessed with JP culture to the point where you try to act Japanese, say random Japanese **** with your normal English, etc. 4chan definition is that you do all of this while failing miserably.

You like Japanese things, you've positively commented about them before. You hyped up BlazBlue before. According to this rule, you are a weeaboo.

Instead of trying to argue how much of an ignoramus I am, you really could've easily picked a better argument.

In my post I said:

So first off, you can't directly refute me under those circumstances without first refuting my statement on that matter beforehand. Had you done that, I would have had no argument.

Go America??

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
where was i butthurt i dont see it

and wtf calm down

talking about a game made in japan or watching anime = / = weeaboo.

"japan is sooooo kawaii desu ne!!!!" = weeaboo

thinking of japan as god and/or better than america in every way possible and saying random *** japanese words in the midst of english sentences = weeaboo

actually before i type more this guy pretty much got it right:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEkxItjgZQ&feature=channel_page

VietGeek

Smash Hero
you're still relying on 4chan
Oh okay Steel, that's probably the only relevant thing you've said.

You haven't really argued your point. In fact all you really did was try to strawman yourself out of an argument that really wasn't an argument to begin with.

Please continue to be oblivious. Have a nice day.

Extreme relevance:

EVAR NOTICE STEEL IS RED AND IMMA BLUE? ITS LEIK WERE OPPOSITES OMFG

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

You haven't really argued your point. In fact all you really did was try to strawman yourself out of an argument that really wasn't an argument to begin with.

Extreme relevance:

I have a question. What is the difference between Smash Elitist and Smash Awesome?
I have another question. How do you achieve either of the aforementioned titles?

I drew Marth yesterday.

Actually green is the opposite of red.
Orange is the opposite of blue.

Not on the subtractive color mixing wheel.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I have a question. What is the difference between Smash Elitist and Smash Awesome?
I have another question. How do you achieve either of the aforementioned titles?

I drew Marth yesterday.

Smash elitist is when your in the smash back room- brawl : Being extremely good in the game, an important TO, or contributing to the community alot will get you this

Smash awesome is the regular back room: Not sure how to get in this one.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Actually green is the opposite of red.
Orange is the opposite of blue.
Irrelevant.

According to the (implied) SWF Caste System my opinion is more important than yours.

Take it as fact and nod slowly.

I drew Marth yesterday.
Smash Elitist = Backroom for certain Smash games (currently Brawl and Brawl+; IDK if Melee BRers are given a usergroup. I bet SBR-B members get admitted into SBR-M by default because Melee doesn't print money like it used to.

Smash Awesome = normal BRoomer. Green name, Grimer, w/e.

How you get either?

Becomes a friend of a friend who is in one. It's all about connections obviously.

I drew Marth yesterday.
Let us see.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Extreme relevance:

i dont understand you at all

you said we're all weeaboos because we have relations with japan

i said no

what argument are you talking about? i already told you why you're wrong

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Ooh I placed at a tourny. Does this mean I'm pro too?

Marth is sometimes referred to as Marf, or even Martha, the latter of which I don't like as much as the first.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

In my post I said:

That was amazing Viet, seriously.

So, I like some anime, but really don't like japanese culture (something about xenophobia, sort of ticks me off). Am I a weeaboo?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
i hate excessive trash talking. It's probably the most annoying thing in any sector of the smash community. I mean, if you are good, then good for you! But seriously, at what point does winning in a video game give you the right to belittle another person?

It's one thing to say "ima wreck you, MM me" or something to get hype and encourage competition. It's another to be like "OHHHH, OHHH GET WRECKED LOL YOU SUCK OMFG GET ***** QUIT LIFE" during a match...

/venting

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Viet owned Steel, lol.

In all modern derogatory (well weeaboo already is that), Steel is pretty much book definition of closet + butthurt weeaboo.
He defends his stance like no other as well.

Kinda like the word 'gay', once it became a derogatory term for homosexuals, suddenly it became a term to call anyone, at anytime, for any reason, especially if it has something to do with feminism in any male form... hell even female form from time to time.
But hell, book definition of schoolyard, "Yo you're gay, look at those PANTS", "No I'm not, gay means you're happy or is a derogatory word for being homosexual, I like women"... ...
EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AND BULLY YOU FOREVER.
Steel is bringing this on himself :p lolololol

All in all, Steel is more weeaboo than most people (NIPON everywhare, learning japanese puts you above like everyone); it's like saying Neo is more gay than Steel; Neo ain't gay, but god **** I hear horror stories about his MK and Snake.

Top Bottom