• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright i have a plausible explaination. the pshield semi reflected the lightning attack and hit the waddle cause it was so close (you see a brief flash above the waddle from it hitting him)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey guys, I wanted to post this because I figured some of you would be interested in it (and I could be totally wrong even though I'm sure at least a couple of you will be intrigued (or if TypEx comes and sees this post)).

http://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-0495...8H42/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291766307&sr=8-2

I'm probably going to buy one for myself, maybe. It could be good for tournaments, if not to replace TVs, then to add an extra screen for fun. If you can't tell, it's a really big sale and I think it's a great price. If it IS good enough to replace TVs than that'd be great to save on venue fees (and eventually pay itself off since we go to so many tournaments) since these are easier to take to tournaments than actual TVs.

Feel free to discuss.

Oh, these would make decent presents to give to someone else in the Smash scene, I'm sure.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey guys, I wanted to post this because I figured some of you would be interested in it (and I could be totally wrong even though I'm sure at least a couple of you will be intrigued (or if TypEx comes and sees this post)).

http://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-0495...8H42/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291766307&sr=8-2

I'm probably going to buy one for myself, maybe. It could be good for tournaments, if not to replace TVs, then to add an extra screen for fun. If you can't tell, it's a really big sale and I think it's a great price. If it IS good enough to replace TVs than that'd be great to save on venue fees (and eventually pay itself off since we go to so many tournaments) since these are easier to take to tournaments than actual TVs.

Feel free to discuss.

Oh, these would make decent presents to give to someone else in the Smash scene, I'm sure.
That looks like a really good deal, you should go for it.

Teh Future

Smash Master
mjg, domo, ky, and nynja are the only black people in kansas. notice mjg and domo are the best and ky and nynja are good while never playing the game ever

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
So, should I buy that projector, guys?

I'm feeling really torn.

I'll probably feel more inclined to once I get paid on Friday, but I still need opinions on whether or not you guys think it's viable.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Have you played on a cheap(ish) projector like that?
I'd be a bit worried about lag. If you buy it, try it, and it's laggy, can you resell it? If so, I say go for it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Someone lent me Sirlin's Book, reading through it I came across this passage and thought of you Zeton <3

Below are some common “losing attitudes.” If you find yourself saying these things, consider it a red flag.

“At least I have my Code of Honor,” a.k.a. “You are cheap!”

This is by far the most common call of the scrub, and I’ve already described it in detail. The loser usually takes the imagined moral high ground by sticking to his Code of Honor, a made-up set of personal rules that tells him which moves he can and cannot do. Of course, the rules of the game itself dictate which moves a player can and cannot make, so the Code of Honor is superfluous and counterproductive toward winning. This can also take the form of the loser complaining that you have broken his Code of Honor. He will almost always assume the entire world agrees on his Code and that only the most vile social outcasts would ever break his rules. It can be difficult to even reason with the kind of religious fervor some players have toward their Code. This type of player is trying desperately to remain a “winner” any way possible. If you catch him amidst a sea of losses, you’ll notice that his Code will undergo strange contortions so that he may still define himself, somehow, as a “winner.”
tl;dr learn to camp ;o

Depster

Smash Champion
So my mom said a few days ago she was thinking about letting me go to WHOBO as long as I could get a hotel room there. So yeah, lol.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
watching that match w/ dojo is amazing. now if hed onlya ccept myf riend request....

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So my mom said a few days ago she was thinking about letting me go to WHOBO as long as I could get a hotel room there. So yeah, lol.
Why settle for a hotel when you can house with other smashers? Oh well.

BTW, games at Sherlock Doom's Tenement of Nowheresville. Firestorm, if you're coming, then bring Holms' controller. Steeler, same thing goes to you.

Eh, come at 6 PM. I forgot to say that. Also someone bring a wii just in case a lot of people show up.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Im on my way over with Holm's controller.

oh and if anyone else does play magic the gathering then they should bring their cards. cuz i cant find my yugioh decks i made.

Top Bottom