• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

AttackstorM - Nov 25th said:
if your from wichita ks get in here!!!! this is where we can comminacate and talk about smash and getogethers and tournies and any1 new from the wichita area can see this and post. .
Father of Wichita Smash is Attackstorm.

^ I'm too good for you.

I have Mario Kart Wii vids on my channel in case you're interested.

You should check this playlist out while you're visiting: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6B8926793267ACD

We have some Mario Party 9 vids on YouTube! Click the below image to go there.

The people are real! The salt wounds are real! The results are final.

This is the trailer that a fan made for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6goDlV_EAMs

This is a running list of the LP Every MP Board: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL389EE873AA481E4B&feature=plcp

Real People.
Real Salt.
Mario Party TV.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
you know your always welcome in kc/lawrence dont you?

this is jimi btw, and we <3 attackstorm.

i think we are trying to set something up for december 30th, so keep posted...and check out the kc/lw thread to!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
a tourny is coming in wichita woooot!!! yup so get redy to defend your wichita throne karmicide! and jimmy dec 30?...cool hmm i may have to come up it would be good practice for me

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hahaha. What tournament is that? I barely play this game anymore. I only come out and play when theres a local tournament and hope I'll win something or find someone local who can kick my *** so bad that I never want to play anymore. :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
EB games says they want to hold another one and after the holiday season and the guy is starting to get pretty serious about smash he wants to upgrade the building and prizes for future tournaments if alot of players show up

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I'd certainly show up to that, I've needed to join some smash tournies especially some in wichita. Hopefully I can get my car fixed before that EB tourny, (im sure I will) when is it estimated to be? Or is there no current estimate...

But goodjob on making a thread for Wichita. We deserve some CRED. ^_^

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
cool see u there...it should be annouced soon ill keep u posted

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Wichita PWNS!

Yes! Finally! I find something for my hometown. Actually, I registered to SmashBoards because someone from NSider recommended this site for tourneys. I guess he was right! ^.^

So...please keep me updated about this, I'd like to test my "skills" against some of you.

...any of you know how to Wavedash? :laugh:

And feel free to contact me at NSider, if you are a member there. ;)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
LOL indeed it is. He had to make sure he made a grand entrance X_X

But uh yo man do you live on the east or west side?

EDIT- yes I can WD X_x

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Steeler36 from Nintendo NSider! said:
Yes! Finally! I find something for my hometown. Actually, I registered to SmashBoards because someone from NSider recommended this site for tourneys. I guess he was right! ^.^

So...please keep me updated about this, I'd like to test my "skills" against some of you.

...any of you know how to Wavedash? :laugh:

And feel free to contact me at NSider, if you are a member there. ;)
sup...yea ill keep u up to date on what EB says...id be happy to play you sometime and yes me and metroid prism know how to wavedash...and do u have aim or msn mesenger?

Fastest

Smash Ace
Looks like I'll be heading to Witchita this coming sunday to play with AttackstorM (check your PM's Attack). Anyone else want a taste of Wisonsin? A.K.A. "The new DA" ^^;

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what happened...i didnt get any calls from you fastest

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Karmacide said:
Hahaha. What tournament is that? I barely play this game anymore. I only come out and play when theres a local tournament and hope I'll win something or find someone local who can kick my *** so bad that I never want to play anymore. :chuckle:

So if i beat you...your not gonna play anymore? Cuz I have no competition! I needz someone to own me now and then.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
AIM thanks to MP, and Yahoo. >.> I can't wavedash to save my life. I just want to face someone that can pwn me now and then. Right now I have no competition at all. v_v

My Yahoo name is s36@sbcglobal.net, AIM is NSiderSteeler36. ^_^

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol...i think i can provide the pwnage to satisfy u guys' needs

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
heh I'm just saying I dont have much competition cuz my friends all kinda suck (no offense guys). And I'm quite ready to get owned by you Karmacide. ^_^ Cuz I havent got owned in a long time... =|

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I just want to face someone better than a level 9 comp and my 11 year old sister. >.>

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
that you will that you will....hahaha...i am now the official #1 player at wsu hehe got 1st place in a smash tourny they held the other day....im going to be holding my own tourny soon its calledl the Pre-Revolutionary Test...i will keep you guys posted...dont miss the test :chuckle:

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man you only won that cuz I had to work. From now on I'm never agreeing to work days that arent in my schedule...especially when i know a tournament is the next day. ******** heh ^_^

I wont miss the test...how's the grading scale work? *rofls* You get an F for not attending right?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yup your right ... a big fat F!....im going to start looking for a room for the tourny sometime this week

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
It was nice playing with you MetriodprisM and all the guys that came on fri night it was awesome...we should do it again sometime

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
GG last friday. If we come again this friday i think we might bring Alex (not me..but another Alex) since hes agreed to come. I want to john about the time I lost but I wont... GG man. I wish droid and mak would get on smash boards...we need to make it (atleast appear) that there are people in wichita. Or maybe we can get steeler36 to come (hah). GG though, I had fun.

X

-xKamuix-

Hey guys it's Mikey! I finally registered and this is my first post! :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sups kamui...sooo kamui your switching to sheik...a? man thats starting to make me want to switch to fox...his waveshines and spikes are looking more and more attractive to me...but i dont know i must be loyal to samus...heh hey cheeto u hear from mprism? we are making an official crew! we gotta think of a name....so think of a list of names and bring it on fri soo we can vote on one. also im calling around for places to rent today i should have the officail info for the tourny b4 friday well thats my goal...and im going to make fliers....probly gonna be mostly text unless anyone here is an artist and can make a flashy flier

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Thats awesome, and yes i heard about the crew :p should be lots of fun. MPrism and i might be able to make a flier in our computer graphics class at school or something if we get a chance, we could make it nice and FLASHY ^_^

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I'm phyched for the tourny man...my hearts beating, my hearts beating. My hands are shaking, my hands are shaking. But I'M STILL SMASHING AND IM STILL...Eeeeeeeeeeeek I'm phyched.

Great event of 1/30/06
"Emo kids are annoying" -Emo Kid

Great event of 1/31/06
"What's emo?" -Another Emo Kid

That kills me... LOL. Anywaysa thought i'd say that. TOURNY FOR THE WIN!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
get ready 4 some action guys tournament is now officaily posted and set for a date
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64008

chester limme know if u could make a flashy flier that would be great could u put this info somewhere on it?

The Pre-Revolutionary Test
Video Game Tournamant: Super Smash Bros Melee Gamecube

Date:
3/25/06

Clubhouse Inn & Suites 515 S Webb Rd Wichita Kansas(in a reservered meeting room)

Time: Starts at 10:30am and ends when all Super Smash Bros Melee Tournaments are over

Entry Fees:
$10 1v1(Wichita)
$5 perperson 2v2(anyone)
free low teir character 1v1(anyone)
$10 1v1(anyone)
free free play and practice matches(anyone)

Prize Money:
60/30/10 % ratio split from the entry fee

Go to www.smashboards.com
Regional Zones->Midwest->The PRT thread for details.

If you miss the test then you will fail super smashology!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Woot. :) I'll try to make this tourney, as it sounds the best of Wichita'll make it.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Hez yez, I cant wait...although its 2 months..............I cant wait anyways. By that time I'll be the master of everything samus...I'll be able to play with my eyes closed even. Atleast against ch00bitz X_x

I hope Karmacide goes and as many ch00bz as possible.
*wants more money XD* / ima get atleast 3rd =|

Edit - Im talking wichita tourny yoz XD Not the everyone 1v1 tourny

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yesterday was awesome thanks for bringing your TV mprism. Hey chester you 4got to record some matches hehe? The flier is looking awesome! I changed the ratio to 60/30/10 on the posts. I want to put 100% of the entry fee toward the prize money but the cost to rent the place will have to be covered by me...if anyone would like to donate anything towards the rent it would be awesome any amount between now and march 25th...also if i get alot of donation ill use it to get door prizes or use it to put towards future tournaments, no one has to be it would helps me out....well anyway we created a wichita crew known as "The Foot" yesterday! we will have a crew ranking battle next week to determine the 5 starters! We will have a ranking battle every couple of months. sooo what should we put on our signatures...lol....a member of The Foot....? o and chester u know how to make cool sigs...lol?

Top Bottom