• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Nah, I don't pull fast ones on my mom. I think I'd rather have a room though since then I could go back to it whenever and not be stuck at the venue if I didn't want to be there for whatever reasons

Holms

Smash Ace
Postponed why? You're gonna end up moving it to the date of another important/big tourney.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Bought the projector. I'll let you all know how it works/if it lags.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
postponed because the manager just realized its weekend before x-mas and says that it will be crowded and we block a lot of games and what not so he doesn't want it that day... Idk Im gonna talk to Dakpo and see if we can mix DMT and phase so both can be on 8th.. Though I know about SiiS and if TX is actually going to go then nvm but DMT is small and in Amarillo.. which is why I think we should combine.. haha.. if all else fails then probably about the 30th =\

DWiens421

Smash Cadet
I'm from Wichita, KS and am a Melee player... never touched Brawl or 64.

I play with a couple of people... one who picked up the game recently, but has tech skill down and is pretty good... he mains Falco. Another is someone who used to play with Darkrain, and he mains Marth and Captain Falcon... by my standards he's excellent, but I'm sure he's average compared to those who are good at the game.

I'm not very good, main Fox, don't have tech skill down, but it'd be nice to expand our little group to more than 3 people. If anyone is interested in expanding their group, give m a PM... I'd like to have a little test run before jumping into a tournament and getting absolutely throttled.

Winter break from school would be perfect too, I'm in grad school, so free time isn't as plentiful as it used to be.

bassem6

Smash Lord
You're gonna have to play it like Bassem does. :p
god i hope he name searches.
What does bassem do?

I am curious lol
I'd be fine with being housed but we're talking about my mom here :V
LOL :awesome:

I would tell little white lies about where I was at if she called and asked. I got caught last time and got in a bit o trouble but it doesnt matter anymore because we are at a mutual understanding now so I can go wherever the hell I went ;)

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol that's funny, but like I said, I'm not gonna do that. Would any of you want to split the cost and stay in the room? =0

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol that's funny, but like I said, I'm not gonna do that. Would any of you want to split the cost and stay in the room? =0
Pay money to stay with people I practice with...or stay with out of staters for free...

Hmm. Thoughts.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm from Wichita, KS and am a Melee player... never touched Brawl or 64.

I play with a couple of people... one who picked up the game recently, but has tech skill down and is pretty good... he mains Falco. Another is someone who used to play with Darkrain, and he mains Marth and Captain Falcon... by my standards he's excellent, but I'm sure he's average compared to those who are good at the game.

I'm not very good, main Fox, don't have tech skill down, but it'd be nice to expand our little group to more than 3 people. If anyone is interested in expanding their group, give m a PM... I'd like to have a little test run before jumping into a tournament and getting absolutely throttled.

Winter break from school would be perfect too, I'm in grad school, so free time isn't as plentiful as it used to be.
This thread will tell you when the next friendlies are. If anything just stay tuned to the thread.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, I happened to come across a white IPod whose battery is dead simple. Anybody leave an IPod at my place?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Affinity: Will the place that painted your controller, paint Beats by Dre?

I have a really awesome idea.

Top Bottom