• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hahahahahahahahahahah. Wowwww.

That was pretty terrible.

On another note, hope everyone is having a good break. Stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

Merry [Early] Christmas!

Depster

Smash Champion
I got this really awesome TV stand for Christmas that I set up today. I had to move a butt ton of stuff in my room and the whole thing including moving and construction took like 6 or 7 hours. My room is now fairly heroic though, so it was worth it. Also, I will be away from home until late Monday next week. After that I just have basketball practice at 10 am for a couple hours then I will be able to get to Smashfests again. Gotta make sure I don't embarrass myself at UNK3

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
so we can apparently vote ourselves back in

http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/topic/207452-throwback-events/

just a thought.
The throwback events are not circuit events. They are basically MLG's version of side events that would only appear on some stops and not all of the events, or at least that's how Sundance laid it out when he said that he would never again consider bringing Brawl back to MLG. So, even if Brawl wins in votes, I'd expect to see a Gear of War revival.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ah i see. now i feel even better about telling people about my placing then when mlg intiailly mentioned that brawl wont be coming back =)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
There's evidence hidden somewhere that the poll's a phony. It was made by some random person who created his/her account seventeen (17) days ago.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
RICHRBOWN AND FINO TOOK TYRANT AND LARRY TO GAME 5 AND BEAT THEM IN WINNERS FINALS.

Double Oli: Toogood.
The way Fino was talking to me about the tournament before hand, I'm suprised but not at the same time.

Good **** either way. :3 Keep it up Fino!

Top Bottom