• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
I can take care of that for you Steeler. I have 4 different weapons that are known to work on the "Mom Monster" and you are more than welcome to use them. Let me know if you want one.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Seriously? You guys would cry over Candy Land. Get ur heads out of your ***** and quit crying. None of you play on a national level. None of you are that special. You guys jus feed pots. Every once in awhile, ur lucky enough to break into that. So stop trying to convince yourselves and everyone around you that you're Pro, and actually make it happen or stfu. Then you can worry about your ****ing egos. Til then lets worry about something more urgent. Like setups.

7 tvs and wiis
Name: tvs/wiis
Cameron: 1/1
Kyle: 1/1
Lucas: 0/1
Caleb and Micah: 2/1
Steeler: 1/1
Danny: 1/1
Huy: 1/1
Hardnoir: 1/1 (no game, still unsure)

Anyone else contributing?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol i need to be at work on sunday by noon. but no one is going back the same day
maybe we could ditch the side tourneys and head home early? mr doom/holms did not enter the side tournament last time and we could have left at like 7.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i seriously couldnt do monster hunter with people that could hold on to so much drama. Bringing all this childish bs that you guys are too afraid to let your balls drop and get over it to monster hunter would just irritate me.

"you took all the items from the box, those our teams items...im mad at you for the rest of my professional monster hunter career"

not lookin forward to that...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom doesn't have anything against anyone. Besides, I offered my solution a looooong time ago to all this mess: play my modded Doom levels and get mad at them instead.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
I just want to play games and have fun with my life Nynja.

And be happy.
then squash all bull **** and play the **** game. This party game isnt worth all the **** tears ALL of you are crying. Whether your on the offensive or the defense you acting like the children this party game was meant for. It seriously sounds like middle school female drama. Last i checked none of you are middle school females so stfu.

Omnath

Smash Ace
You can't make fun of Inui at all, let alone like that. :p He's a godsend for the USA.
And then Inui said with a mighty roar.... "LET. THERE. BE. SOUP!!!!!". The whole world fell silent in awe as what seemed to be his legendary mouth, devoured oceans whole....

Sorry about that, I got a little into that :O Inui's so awesome! (Oh lawd save me)

Clel

Smash Journeyman
CLEL FAILS CAUSE WINDOWS XP WON'T WORK ON THIS GATEWAY.

I tried to install it and a blue screen popped up saying invalid ego =*( can someone more humble come over and install it for me?

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I got a gateway computer (MISTAKE) and it of course came with Windows Vista. Alright, so I make a partitian on my hard-drive and I begin installing Windows XP all fine and dandy, but when it says "loading windows setup..." it eventually goes to the blue screen of death. I think the BIOS won't allow it to install Windows XP, I've already tried installing it normally without the dual boot. But to be sure I need to change the Hard-drive from RAID to IDE and see if it works, so I'm trying to figure out how to do that...

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
There's definitely no way that the BIOS would somehow lock out what version of Windows you wanted to install :p You should be able to install XP just fine. I downgrade and update laptops all day at work, depending on what we need / have available.

It's much more likely that you messed up your partitioning process, or something else.

I'll spare you from my rant about how silly it is to downgrade to XP because there's nothing wrong with Vista and it's totally better than XP despite what all of the old people don't seem to realize... and I'll just say, "go get Windows 7!" lol.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
II need to change the Hard-drive from RAID to IDE and see if it works, so I'm trying to figure out how to do that...
You'll have to do that in BIOS. You can get there usually by pressing DEL or F2 from the boot screen.

Yeah I think you're on the right track with the RAID thing. If that doesn't work there's some other things that can cause blue screens during the install.

MMM is right. There's no way for BIOS to lock out certain versions of Windows. I did once however have a similar problem because I was trying to install a 32 bit Windows into a Laptop that would only take a 64 bit one.

And yes, get windows 7.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Edit: Nevermind. My Coach got the wrong date. Ignore this post.

Edit2: I might end up missing NKv3 anyway if I go visit A&M that weekend. I think I'm supposed to leave Sunday and get to Texas that Monday. NKv3 is a 2 day thing right?

Can't wait to blow all of my money on this.
http://www.sticktogether.com/htchd2/

:)

Top Bottom