• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Not just with fox spikes.......she manage to spike me with any char she pick.....even jiggs somehow.......

LIEZ THE CAKE IS REAL I KNOW I SAW IT!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wolf is great! I didn't think I'd enjoy playing him so much. Only thing that deters me from playing him, is every time I die, Steven goes, "Dude, you're wolf". Cause it's SD.... lol I'll have to work on his recovery.

Other than that, anyone wanna just randomly team with me at Nokoast? I don't care so much who it is, as long as it's fun :O
I remember me telling you to pick up wolf other than fox since it fit your play style better. But you were like nooooo his recovery sucks balls.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Guys I need to bring this up again unfortunately. We still only have 100 dollars for a 500 dollar pot bonus. Now for those of you who squeaked by high school that's 400 dollars we still need. I have absolutely no idea where such an amount of money would come from. I need ideas, or donations or something here because what I'm looking at right now is a tournament that I'm now running to which people were promised 500 dollars that I don't have.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
First of all. I can't host tournaments at my house anymore, which requires someone else to host. Which means they have to be willing to not only do that but let the pot go entirely to NK3 AND people have to show up. All three of these things have never happened at the same time. The only time we did it, we collected 100 dollars, and that was the biggest weekly turnout. So if you take that and look at the time we have left, that plan makes it literally impossible to reach the designated goal in time.

Edit: The only way I'm capable of providing money is if someone bought something from me. The only thing I have to sell is drawings. If anyone wanted to purchase some sketches or quick colors, I could go 10-20 on them a shot.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The situation is thus: Domo is the only person with the ability to host a tournament. Domo stopped wanting the money to go to NK3 so people would try harder in the tournies. There is therefore no free entry tournaments to be had because we have no place to have them. I cannot conjure one up whenever I want, and I'm on a very busy schedule this year, I'm not available to even run tournaments on Sunday which is when we were having them. I had this whole bonus thing kinda put on me last minute here, I'm not exactly equipped to handle it.

The only thing I have is Steve's raffling of his iPod for $10 a piece entry. Beyond that....

Edit:So I'm going to officially announce there will be a raffle for an iPod, entry into which is $10. Please help support NK3 if you live in the area or not.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i would donate money, but paying for school has left me with under 100$ in all my accounts, so i am poor for a while. hope this raffling works, would need to get 40 people involved to make it up

fragbait

Smash Master
The situation is thus: Domo is the only person with the ability to host a tournament. Domo stopped wanting the money to go to NK3 so people would try harder in the tournies. There is therefore no free entry tournaments to be had because we have no place to have them. I cannot conjure one up whenever I want, and I'm on a very busy schedule this year, I'm not available to even run tournaments on Sunday which is when we were having them. I had this whole bonus thing kinda put on me last minute here, I'm not exactly equipped to handle it.

The only thing I have is Steve's raffling of his iPod for $10 a piece entry. Beyond that....

Edit:So I'm going to officially announce there will be a raffle for an iPod, entry into which is $10. Please help support NK3 if you live in the area or not.
can't do a raffle, it's illegal. See my last suggestion to Steve.

Depster

Smash Champion
We will, and we'll be forced to live with the shame forever of how we broke the law... Or nobody will care at ALL and life will go on as usually since the only reason it's illegal is because the government isn't getting a share of the profits. Shoot, my school raffles off stuff all the time publicly at our basketball games. My mom even won some banana bread the other day!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
@Inferno ill donate 50 for the pot + 10 for the raffle :3
Why not 6 tickets?

How many raffles can we buy?
As many as your heart desires.

And what are the specs on the Ipod again (including age)?
It's a 2nd gen black 30gb video iPod. It's an older model, but it still works fine.

can't do a raffle, it's illegal. See my last suggestion to Steve.
It's not being advertised on the streets or anything. It'll be fine.

Fino

Smash Master
We will, and we'll be forced to live with the shame forever of how we broke the law... Or nobody will care at ALL and life will go on as usually since the only reason it's illegal is because the government isn't getting a share of the profits. Shoot, my school raffles off stuff all the time publicly at our basketball games. My mom even won some banana bread the other day!
Like I said before... BJs are illegal in kansas too... I suffer no shame, just wonderful (vivid) memories

I'll put $10 towards the raffle... owning 4 iPods isn't enough for papa fino

Holms

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be getting an iphone. Plans are too expensive. So I'm thinking 5 or 6 raffles from me.

Top Bottom