• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Ok guys. I've got a proposition I'd like to make with you.

I have a potential business idea, that I can get started within the next couple of days, but I need to know if there's a market.

Custom t-shirts. Logos, names, gamer tags, perhaps a two or three color print of a design of your choice. You name it within reason, and I can do it. Price would be about 10-15 dollars per shirt, but I might be able to give a better deal for bulk orders and such.

Would anyone be interested in buying one?

If I can get enough feedback, I can go ahead and get things started soon, but if there's no interest, then there's no point.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Ok guys. I've got a proposition I'd like to make with you.

I have a potential business idea, that I can get started within the next couple of days, but I need to know if there's a market.

Custom t-shirts. Logos, names, gamer tags, perhaps a two or three color print of a design of your choice. You name it within reason, and I can do it. Price would be about 10-15 dollars per shirt, but I might be able to give a better deal for bulk orders and such.

Would anyone be interested in buying one?

If I can get enough feedback, I can go ahead and get things started soon, but if there's no interest, then there's no point.
maybe but being an artist i want to make my own design, are YOU interested?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ive gotta quick question- no koast is 2 days, whats gonna happen to the people being housed in kc? are we gonna have to head back and come down the second day? or are we gonna get housing at the venue? or what

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh tempest i'd definitely do that **** for 10-15$ but i'd like to put my own stuff on it like nate

lol PX

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Sweet. This is just an idea I'm kicking around, but if you guys show enough interest and I spread the word a bit further, it'd be a reality quite soon.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Never mind. I'm getting wires crossed. Lol.

15 bucks would be your average price per shirt, not counting extreme amounts of ink, size of shirt, etc.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ive gotta quick question- no koast is 2 days, whats gonna happen to the people being housed in kc? are we gonna have to head back and come down the second day? or are we gonna get housing at the venue? or what
How many people are you planning on housing in KC?

If its not too many, I can house you guys.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well minnesota seems very uncertain do to lack of drivers, fino is housing michigan, and maybe osmeone else, duck may be housing st loius, and i have ally so far. other then that idk, thats why i am trying to get housing worked out up here lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
So I noticed alot of wichita guys -still- havent bought tickets to get into the convention. I just thought I should point out, that at the door tickets are 5 bucks more than pre-reg so just pre-reg and stop being lazy.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Depends on the color, Degyn. If it's something popular enough that I always have it on hand, not much, but if it's something special that won't be used often, a bit more.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cracked.com said:
1) God made woman out of one of Adam's ribs.

2) Women are glorified ribs.

3) Ribs are delicious.

4) Delicious things are meant to be eaten.

5) Women should be eaten.

6) Don't look at us like that; that's sound logic.
10 ribs

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Didn't make it guys. Got knocked out in Loser's Semis again.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol steven the funny thing is that you obviously spent all that time earning coins just to reveal that question

only to get mindgamed by a real inferno

tough luck huy :( you still did a great job getting to loser's semis.

anyway i thought a while back (like, more than a year) that having crew shirts would be REALLY cool like having our tags on the back like a sports jersey and then whatever shet we want on the front and rest of back

but then i realized most people would think it's gay

DefinitelyNotFino

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I texted him earlier this afternoon... no reply.

All I know is zeton got 5th in doubles?

I should've went to phase, instead I let some ***** waste my time, *fail*

Omnath

Smash Ace
Just a reminder to all the lazy Wichita people who have yet to buy tickets.

Tickets have now been increase from 20 dollars to 30 dollars after February 14th. Fair warning was given out, and plenty of chances were available. Tickets will now be sold for 30 dollars till March 13th, which will be the day of the convention. If you neglect to buy a ticket now, tickets will be sold at 35 dollars for everyone who doesn't have a ticket by then.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:http://www.chroniclesconvention.com/tickets.shtml:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

This web link is still available for the 30 dollar tickets. If anything, talk to me and I can find out about selling them to you in person. Thanks guys!

Other than that, how is everyone? :)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
tough luck huy :( you still did a great job getting to loser's semis.

anyway i thought a while back (like, more than a year) that having crew shirts would be REALLY cool like having our tags on the back like a sports jersey and then whatever shet we want on the front and rest of back

but then i realized most people would think it's gay
I approve. Isn't Zeton working on stuff with everyone drawn as the character they play, mixed in with their personality? Like KY is a black pit smoking? That'd be cool.

If we're getting numbers on the shirts like jerseys...dibs on 04. (:

[[Thanks Sam]]

Phase 6
Singles:
1. Dojo
2. Razer
3. Gnes
4. Bassem

Doubles:
1: Dojo/Zac
2. Bassem/d4ba
3. Gnes/Razer