• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
Just a reminder to all the lazy Wichita people who have yet to buy tickets.

Tickets have now been increase from 20 dollars to 30 dollars after February 14th. Fair warning was given out, and plenty of chances were available. Tickets will now be sold for 30 dollars till March 13th, which will be the day of the convention. If you neglect to buy a ticket now, tickets will be sold at 35 dollars for everyone who doesn't have a ticket by then.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:http://www.chroniclesconvention.com/tickets.shtml:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

This web link is still available for the 30 dollar tickets. If anything, talk to me and I can find out about selling them to you in person. Thanks guys!

Other than that, how is everyone? :)
YOU! We have to hang soon. I want to dig through that huge ****ing box of yours.

<3 ya. (no homo)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Name search confirmed. Technically I would be given first since I entered losers last. I won WF and Dojo won one set of GF, then we left. So we both got 1st.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hes from Texas. I've beaten him I think 4 separate times in tournament (Hobo 11, Whobo, Phase, and Oh Snap), I tend to end up facing him alot, but he was on fire against people this time. He's always been pretty good (considering he was Lucas) but there's been a vast improvement sometime recently.

Holms

Smash Ace
Yeah, Chaos. You hear that? A LUCAS placed high! Beating Dededes like Fogo and MK's galore! Lucas is totally viable in tournament.

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
Hey, is that raffle for the iPod still happening?

And I thought I remembered MJG mention something about another tournament in Kansas. Think it was April 10 or 17 or something. Am I remembering correct? Which day would it be? Cuz I'm supposed to be in Chicago on the weekend of the 17th for my first year anniversary, and I want to know when the tourney is before I buy plane/train tickets.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PhoenixAlpha is LEGIT.

I cried every time he got grab released to fsmash. :(

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey, is that raffle for the iPod still happening?
YES. Thank you for reminding me.

Everyone buying raffle tickets need to get a hold of Cameron/Inferno ASAP.

Also, I found out that it's a used 5th Gen, not 2nd:

Let me know if anyone has questions.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Anyone happen to have diablo 2 CD keys I could buy from them? That would be fantastic if you did :D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Anyone happen to have diablo 2 CD keys I could buy from them? That would be fantastic if you did :D
I can ask my brother once he gets home, if you'd like me to.

I'm strongly reconsidering my attendance to No Koast atm. $50 is a lot of money, I mean, A LOT of money. Especially for me to go to this because I don't even like anime, at least not for the past 3-4 years. I would seriously be paying $30 for Brawl, and then another $10-20 to play. Hopefully I'll decide soon.

Omnath

Smash Ace
That would be great! Thanks!

Sell those CD keys to Dance for 50 bucks. Problem solved!
lol... Sadly, that's a larger price than the entire expansion set T.T Probably prefer buying that over $50 worth of CD keys T.T

4rce: Mind asking him how much he'd be selling them for please? :) Blizzard sells em pretty cheap, but I don't have any way of getting them because I have no debit card at this time. :\ Thanks for your help though lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

I'm strongly reconsidering my attendance to No Koast atm. $50 is a lot of money, I mean, A LOT of money. Especially for me to go to this because I don't even like anime, at least not for the past 3-4 years. I would seriously be paying $30 for Brawl, and then another $10-20 to play. Hopefully I'll decide soon.
It's really a sci-fi/games thing with just a little anime. As for the cost it could have been way cheaper if you bought tickets a long time ago ya know.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
It's really a sci-fi/games thing with just a little anime. As for the cost it could have been way cheaper if you bought tickets a long time ago ya know.
My stance would not, by no means, have changed if the price was dropped $10.

Omnath

Smash Ace
My stance would not, by no means, have changed if the price was dropped $10.
We understand that it costs quite a bit of money. If you do not wish to come, then it is totally up to you. Just saying that there's going to be quite a few people there, it would suck to not miss it. I regret not going to NK2, but sadly I had some issues that arose.

Edit: Hey 4rce, any word on the CD key you were talking about?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
No one told me he was doing anything, and like I told you before I have to put them down as one of my volunteers for them to get in free. Just wanting to do something doesn't make anyone staff. I might be able to put Huy as a volunteer, but he'd have to work both days, not always on NK more than likely.

Top Bottom