• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hold off on the raffle. Russ said he'll probably be able to cover he rest, taking a little out of each convention fee.

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol but you got so many people hyped!

So I think I'm going to try and get Bojangles and Bwett or some other Yoshi main to host the Yoshi challenge with me at NKv3 if nobody minds.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Anybody playin brawl tommorow?
Only if yo stanky *** ain't coming! DANGGGGGGGGG!

Hold off on the raffle. Russ said he'll probably be able to cover he rest, taking a little out of each convention fee.
Shoulda just taken the money from the raffle. :p

Is NK Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday?

I'd help but if I have to work a Saturday/Sunday, that probably wouldn't work out because 1. Church and 2. a possible college visit to A&M. DPhat just might be your best option, assuming he can stay serious. This of course, is if we don't mind running a tournament with more than just Kansas help, but I'm sure we aren't that full of pride. :p *looks around*

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I am ratman come over. And I can house like 10 ppl but I got ally and dphats car already so yea. I'll prolly jus pick up all my ppl that I'm housing. Who all is confirmed?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sooooo domo is housing me and ally then? O.o or is that ratman lol. ill be holding ally on friday night (if he flys in friday? still dont know the flight info) then coming down saturday

Depster

Smash Champion
yoshi what?
The Yoshi challenge. Much like every other character specific challenge. Challenges are 3v1 with the team of 3 being the same character with team attack set to off. Everyone has three lives and obviously the team of 1 is the challenger and he can use whichever character he wants. Crazy stuff has been known to happen with this =p I just hope we can top the epicness of the Bowser challenge if I can get help in doing this.

Holms

Smash Ace
Hey, I totally agree with challenges. Remember that diddy challenge I almost won the other day? Huh? Huh? :p

Omnath

Smash Ace
Cameron PM me about staff etc etc about NK3 I would love to help out in any way I can.
People will only be considered staff if they do at least 4 hours of work on Saturday and 3 hours of work on Sunday. At least, so says the person who's running the convention. I'm almost certain that most of the people that are going to be staff are not ONLY working on Nokoast stuff.

Edit: Wow, I don't even remember posting this... wtf?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Most up-to-date rankings, no details: (last updated February 23, 2010)

S: :metaknight:
A: :snake: :diddy:
B: :marth: :falco: :wario: :popo:
C: :dedede: :olimar: :lucario: :toonlink: :gw:
D: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :dk2: :pikachu2: :rob: :peach: :wolf: :luigi2: :pit:
E: :fox: :sonic: :ness2: :ike: :zelda: :shiek: :link2: :pt: :mario2: :yoshi2:
F: :falcon: :ganondorf: :bowser2: :lucas: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
So, Ike went down to E tier, eh? You guys can't exclude him now. Wait, upon closer inspection... Zeton's gonna have some fun, too.

Trent

Smash Champion
Tier List Version Four

S :metaknight:

HIGH
A :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :marth: :warioc:
B :dedede: :pikachu2: :olimar: :lucario: :gw:

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

Low
F :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
G :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

"Ness & Bowser were originally voted as Upper Low, but rather than another tier both were bumped into E. Hence, one could consider both Ness and Bowser acceptable characters in Low Tier tournaments."

That's the tier list.

Also, Sonic being one spot away from Low tier tourneys = :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
everyoen jumped on him when he was 3rd best. than nobody really ranked with him.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I really would like to see Pokemon Trainer's pokemon broken up into what they would be in tier-wise on one of these lists.

Edit: Anyone available to house 4-5 Texas guys coming with Zac?

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
That tier list is bs. Everyone knows that SMASHMASTA_X is a greater force than Meta Knight.

I issue a challenge to ALL of Wichita, for title of the B3STEST Smasha in all of Wichita, for I will prove that I am the true...SMASH MASTA X.

I main Meta Knight, but I will wreck face with my Fox, to show you who the real Fox player is. If you defy me, I will neutral air you...In REAL LIFE. When is your next major hookup? I will come take all your muniez.

P.S. See you all at NKv3

-SmashmastA_X

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
That tier list is bs. Everyone knows that SMASHMASTA_X is a greater force than Meta Knight.

I issue a challenge to ALL of Wichita, for title of the B3STEST Smasha in all of Wichita, for I will prove that I am the true...SMASH MASTA X.

I main Meta Knight, but I will wreck face with my Fox, to show you who the real Fox player is. If you defy me, I will neutral air you...In REAL LIFE. When is your next major hookup? I will come take all your muniez.

P.S. See you all at NKv3

-SmashmastA_X
since I am not a part of witchita, i suppose i can only hold side bets that this guy probably won't break top 5 in the PR's.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
eh i still think its someone already in wichita (or someone going to no koast) who made an alt account to troll. ill believe it when i see it. then i will take his money :D im sure everyone remembers the BORN incident lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

P.S. See you all at NKv3

-SmashmastA_X

Top Bottom