• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol this is 95% a prank, it's too obvious

but on the very slight chance this isn't a prank, i'll mm your mk, fox, whatever

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
heh, even if it is a prank. i <3 foxes and know the MK matchup pretty well. id go to KS if this guy would make it worth my time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom's SD Card Music Pack!

Unfortunately, it's in five parts. But all you have to do is unzip them into the "strm" folder, located in private->wii->app->RSBE->pf->sound. You can also download the songs.db file so that you can see the titles of the songs I used, but you need Notepad++ or some similar program that can actually access the files.

Edit: Anyway, this person who proclaims being better than MK registered into SWF just this month. Actually, the person registered just yesterday...

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I'm scared of smashmasta he sounds......legit lol. I don't have any fox or mk experience so I'm screwed lol don't let him take the title guys. Fight hard.

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
Hello my minions.

Tis I, the King of Kings once again. I see I've caused quite a ruckus in the Wichita thread..how typical of Wichita. Lol

And who the hell is Zeaton? I will MM him. FT5 for $2. Yeah, BIG BUCKS. Who does he play? Meta Knight?

Those who defy me, I laugh at you. For I am the chosen one. I am the one destined to be the very best, like no one ever was. DUN DUN DUN. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. And you all, are my Pokeman.

Good day sirs.

-SmashmastA_X

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
Most Definitely, Mr. Doom. (:

Today is a sad, for I announce, at the ripe age of 14, I retire from Smash. Tis a sad day ye fellow Smashers.

But fear not, I shall pass the torch of GREATNESS. To one who is worthy. To one who is capable of handling such...power.

Zeton.(That's the Fox guy right?)

In my eyes, ZETON > Wichita > Jesus

Take care young brotha. George Bush doesn't care about black people.

-SmashmastA_X

Van Jones

Smash Lord

Today is a sad, for I announce, at the ripe age of 14, I retire from Smash. Tis a sad day ye fellow Smashers.

But fear not, I shall pass the torch of GREATNESS. To one who is worthy. To one who is capable of handling such...power.

-SmashmastA_X
..............wtf

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

-SmashmastA_X
Greatest. Post. Ever.

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
Breaking News:
This just in, confirmed directly from the source(Me, you kumkwats), SmashmastA_X has come out of retirement! By the beard of Zeus! Is it true!? TIS TRUE! I just pulled a Brett Favre on you guys.

So therefore, I take my torch back from Zeton. Tierlist is as follows:
SmashmastA_X > Lady GaGa > Zeton > Wichita > Jesus > Your Favorite Smash Player

Til next time, catch you folks later.

P.S. George Bush still doesn't care about black people.

-SmashmastA_X

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Breaking News:
This just in, confirmed directly from the source(Me, you kumkwats), SmashmastA_X has come out of retirement! By the beard of Zeus! Is it true!? TIS TRUE! I just pulled a Brett Favre on you guys.

So therefore, I take my torch back from Zeton. Tierlist is as follows:
SmashmastA_X > Lady GaGa > Zeton > Wichita > Jesus > Your Favorite Smash Player

Til next time, catch you folks later.

P.S. George Bush still doesn't care about black people.

-SmashmastA_X
Can I have your autograph?

Karma/Anyone else who knows about it...: How long has SvC been out? I really wanna pick it up; the game looks hella fun!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Smashmasta is exactly like the user Canadian Bacon who used to write for The Wrestling Fan, it turned out to be the boss of the site trolling everyone

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
4RCE, I have something better than an autograph. You can have a semen sample. Make little SmashmastA_X's with it. Embrace it.

I see that I have made an impact on the Wichita scene, and have the thread title quoted after me! I am honored. But this does not mean I will take it easy on you guys. I am still coming to take all your muniez.

Just consider yourselves...blessed. Blessed by a perfect being. The equivalent to Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Scarface, and A real life Meta-Knight...ALL IN ONE!!!!11elevenoneone!!

Til next time my minions.

P.S.S - I think Zeton is a pretty cool guy. eh kills metaknights and doesn’t afraid of anything…

-SmashmastA_X

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
You all are taking stabs in the dark, and all incorrect.

Anything Zeton can do, I can do better. I am Zeton +1. I'm Zeton'er than Zeton is. When I turn 18, I might even change my name to Zeton'er just to show you guys how much better I am. 1UP'd.

Fino? Please. If I was Fino, I would be Fi..YES.

As I sit here and sip on my white wine and eat my gorgonzola cheese(which is bloody marvelous I might add), I have come to a realization. The moment I came into this thread, I have changed lives. Some of you now believe that there is a god, and his name is SmashmastA_X(Me, you kumkwats). Some of you now believe there is a purpose to life, and that is SmashmastA_X(Me, you kumkwats).

Everytime you open this thread and see my name in big red letters, you know there is a post by the chosen one. It's the same feeling you got when you feeble peasants were 12 and opened your first pack of Pokeman cards and discovered a holographic Charizard. I am Charizard.

Til next time my minions.

P.S.S.S - WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT ZETON'S POWER LEVEL?!......

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SmashmastA_X

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm gone for 22 hours... and you peasants have fallen to this level?!? SmashmastaA_X, I hereby proclaim that Wichita yet again belongs to ME (Depster, you stawkmuk). I am prepared to back myself on this proclamation, for at NKv3, I challenge you to a
D-D-D-D-DDDDDDDDUEL!!

SmashmastA_X

Smash Rookie
You hit the nail right on the head, Inferno. SmashmastA_X, just is.

And Deptser, do not make me laugh! All Wichita base belong to me.

For I am the chosen one. The seed of Jesus and Lady GaGa.

I shall put you in your place, for I am the REAL LIFE METAKNIGHT! I will plank the **** out of you in real life :mad:

In other news, it's time...to D-D-D-DDDDUEL!

-SmashmastA_X

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow.

You guys can't even think outside the box on who the real SmashmastA could be? Every guess is a Kansas player? You guys suck at the internet. Guess I win this round, I've read gamefaqs threads that were harder to troll than this.

<3

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Wow.

Guess I win this round.

<3
btw steeler I made you an avatar: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1198/57578.jpg

I spent an hour on it, please enjoy.
From the looks of it, you lost before it even started

smash AX
im going to gimp the **** out of you.

For those who have considered our monthly

I could not get the venue changed to 10 because it has been advert'd for over a month and i told you guys 2 weeks after. however, if we get there on time (heh...) and vote to change it to 10, its done.

also mr doom if you go, dont rig the brackets this time. Its a nice thought to give yourself a hard bracket, but it also causes good people to eliminate themselves early.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
My response:

SmashmastA_X may very well be better than Wichita, but he's got nothing on me. Don't worry guys, I'll show him the true meaning of fear. I, who have mastered the art so well that I can spike the BLAST ZONE and come back grinning, the creator of the Tempest Combo and the Buffered Tempest Combo, the one and only chosen one of the Smash scene itself, the only Smasher to be banned from a CITY and forced to leave it.

Don't worry, my fellows, for your champion has arrived. My sword glows with the ferocity of the Sun's blinding light as it cleaves the heavens. I shall take on your challenge.

And I shall win.

Top Bottom