• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
I need a guinea pig for my modded Doom 2 Levels. Who would be willing to endure through at least 30 excruciating levels of Mr. Doom? It's like going to hell and coming back. The experience compares to nothing else. It will anger you. It will infuriate you. It will also make you go "wtf." Anyone want to try it? Just contact Mr. Doom so that you can get a copy of my modded Doom 2 levels.

I'm scared.... Someone hold me??????

Omnath

Smash Ace
Some of my friends doubt our turnouts at the previous NKs, and they started a bet pool. Most are betting below 30 people.
****ing ignorance at work.

Also, they all seem to think my buddy that I brought with me to Karma's one time will win NK3, because he can beat me while I sandbag (I really do, I don't CG or lazar spam against him because he'll *****). He also seems to think that Pit is better than MK and that I should play him.

Thoughts?
Tell him I'll play him for 10 dollars. I'll play Jigglypuff.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
****. I'm not doing it in May. I have IB testing each week. I might just call it off at this point. Shame.

Affinity: Can you record some random clips from my Wii sometime soon? Nate and I got some HELLA sick combo clips...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Fino/MJG: When are you guys coming down/how long are you staying?

We should decide when we're doing this mm.

Depster

Smash Champion
You know, spring break is coming up. You might get away with hosting it on a weekday? Just a thought.
[/url]
When IS spring break for you guys? It's the week following NKv3 for me.

And 4rce, where did you wrestle at for regionals?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
4rce, where did you wrestle at for regionals?
Manhattan, Kansas

Idk but...I have good news. The tournament is now going to be on May 15th! So...you can host your BH2 on April 24th still if you please :)
I would love to.

Unfortunately however, I'm currently struggling to gain support from the Bring Them Hope president. And without support from the club, I will not run this event; without the club, Brawl For Hope loses it's meaning and we'd simply be playing for kicks.

She believes that, after the last Brawl For Hope, the participants don't really understand why they're there and I think she has a valid point. The majority, if not close to all, of the competitors came to play smash, not to learn about the cause. She believes that for Brawl For Hope 2 to happen, I need to figure out a way to tie the event to the cause.

I will keep you all posted.

fragbait

Smash Master
ZOMG HE'S BACK ROOM.

Is THAT what you were talking about in your FB status?

By the way everyone, I've decided that with the announcement of Brawl for MLG, I want to step up my game. I may contact a few of you about practicing my game.
Also, Anyone else wanting to go to the Pro Circuit opener later this year in Columbus?

MJG

Smash Hero
ZOMG HE'S BACK ROOM.

Is THAT what you were talking about in your FB status?

By the way everyone, I've decided that with the announcement of Brawl for MLG, I want to step up my game. I may contact a few of you about practicing my game.
Also, Anyone else wanting to go to the Pro Circuit opener later this year in Columbus?
Im planning on going for sure. As well as fino. We should all get things figured out for it (when it is closer of course)

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
You didn't go to the hosting when I was down last, Frag. I wouldn't mind taking on your Falco again.

I'm a little hazy on the whole MLG Columbus Online thing. Is that a mandatory thing, or is it just to provide an edge before the real thing?

fragbait

Smash Master
Online = Qualifiers? I'll look into it a bit more, but due to the nature of the WiFi, it would be a HORRIBLE idea for them to do online qualifiers.

Im planning on going for sure. As well as fino. We should all get things figured out for it (when it is closer of course)
Keep me posted.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
maybe im missing the point, but why would anybody need to understand why they're there. its a charity tournament. you go donate money, the club gets the money.

am i missing something?

Top Bottom