• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

wasclywabbit1717

Smash Rookie
Ok I have never gone to any kind of tourny like this, I don't want to be embarrassed so i was wondering if any highly skilled players want to get together with me and my friend and test our skills...would be a fan weekend...let me know if interested...I live in hillsboro ks about a hour from wichita

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok I have never gone to any kind of tourny like this, I don't want to be embarrassed so i was wondering if any highly skilled players want to get together with me and my friend and test our skills...would be a fan weekend...let me know if interested...I live in hillsboro ks about a hour from wichita
Part of going to tournaments is to test where your skill level is let alone build up your confidence in the competitive scene.

Edit: Feel free to come to Wichita for friendlies though.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
gnes we doin double the friendlies next time I see you lol and wasclywabbit you can come over my placepretty much andtime and playi suck but I thnk I can practice with guysand see how good you are.and I'm hosting today later on around 6 or 630........ For everybody. Unprecedented I know but yea it's goin down. If it aint too much of a hassle bring setupscause I don't have any lol

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
o snaps ratman you right. Thx for lettin me know. I'll hafta handle that tomorrow lol in other news confirmed doors open at 630. My aim is quiknezz89 aim me if you wanna get ahold of me

Depster

Smash Champion
Dude sick stuff, you go to school at HHS or Tabor?

MJG

Smash Hero
ask anybody from wichita.. theyv all been playing him now
I want YOUR snake to play me. Tell you what, after I win in our MM, then you will play me with your snake, seeing as how...you will want TL exp and I will want to learn how to play snake? Sound good ?

All jokes aside, please teach me a few things :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EcKszNgveg

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
D3 is one of my easier match ups, the fact his feet are so big makes it easy to banana game once you get in. auto pilot works perfectly against this character to me. Also when off stage i rarely get gimped or killed from bairs or fairs, diddy hump can be devastating against you and instantly turn a match around even without hump>foot stool...

Also since i excel in off stage game, getting CGd just saves me the effort of having to walk to the edge myself... in my opinion i think its 60-40.
this is one of my favorite troll posts
im sorry i didnt mean to troll by any means.
what a ****in troll

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Maybe Ratman just sucks.

Edit: I want to remind those who have Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum to go to GameStop this weekend and get Jirachi. It starts this weekend and ends on the day before the NO KOAST 3 tournament.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, I've been busy with tests and papers all this week. Anyone who wants to purchase raffle tickets for the ipod please contact me here or on facebooks, I'll keep track of it and get you tickets soon.

In other news: We need people to confirm if they can house in the NK thread please. people are desperately looking for places to stay.

Top Bottom