• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
are you out of contract?
Yeah, I've had a two year that expires in April but T-Mobile let's you get a new phone/renew your contract/get a new contract two months before the 2 years is over. So I'm just waiting for it to come out now. It's expected this spring so I think I can wait it out.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
"you took all the items from the box, those our teams items...im mad at you for the rest of my professional monster hunter career"

not lookin forward to that...
I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering! I can see it now.
"Stop hitting me off cliffs Nynja! It's not funny!!"
Maybe they should play MH. Give us somethin to do when we beat it lol.

i am maining Metaknight.

That is all
BS. You'll drop him the first time you die at under 100. Callin it.

**** ky punked yall hahaha. And I got a setup.
Bet. We're sittin on 8 setups now. Fino? Casey? Anybody else?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering! I can see it now.
"Stop hitting me off cliffs Nynja! It's not funny!!"
Maybe they should play MH. Give us somethin to do when we beat it lol.
riight? any ways i heard mh will get pushed back to around nov. as lame as that is i might just get the japanese version. depending on how many chracters they let you make we might have to just play it on that. it as a 2player co-op split screen that will tie us over for now i guess.

also i can see about using my gfs wii and or if i get this japanese wii and brawl.

Holms

Smash Ace
Because we have a handful of MH fanbois giggling about it like fangirls on a regular basis :p

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Because we have a handful of MH fanbois giggling about it like fangirls on a regular basis :p
Dont not speak of the greatness that is MH with your smash-sullied tongue boy!!

greatness..... Awww I miss Gness now =(

@Nate

As great as that sounds, I'ma be pissed if we beat it before the US release comes out lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've had a two year that expires in April but T-Mobile let's you get a new phone/renew your contract/get a new contract two months before the 2 years is over. So I'm just waiting for it to come out now. It's expected this spring so I think I can wait it out.
I'd spring for an N1, that is unless you prefer windows mobile over android. which I do. even though i have an N1 haha.

Aqua I think ur soooooooooo hot you should be as good as zeton then you culd **** me ingame and out
dang....where is she anyway? did she go away w/ rat man?

also, <3 wolf. everybody here should play wolf against me.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Wolf is great! I didn't think I'd enjoy playing him so much. Only thing that deters me from playing him, is every time I die, Steven goes, "Dude, you're wolf". Cause it's SD.... lol I'll have to work on his recovery.

Other than that, anyone wanna just randomly team with me at Nokoast? I don't care so much who it is, as long as it's fun :O

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
dude Aqua to good now Ratman been teaching her stuff she kept on beating me when I played her b4 D:

Also kept spiking me

EDIT: Also she 3-stocked ratman WITH snake I saw the replay lol :)

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
Crap. For some reason I've been thinking NK3 was on the 20th, and that's what I asked off for at work. Now I don't know if I can attend because I'll be in Texas for several days that first week of spring break and I don't know if they'll give me off the 13th. So you guys might be out a setup.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dude Aqua to good now Ratman been teaching her stuff she kept on beating me when I played her b4 D:

Also kept spiking me

EDIT: Also she 3-stocked ratman WITH snake I saw the replay lol :)
fox spikes?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'll try to run into him after class

so i can peel him

NATE BUY THAT COSTUME AND WEAR THAT **** TO TOURNEYS omg i'd love you for it PLEASE imagine how ******** that would be

Fino

Smash Master
Zeton says otherwise.
Fino's CG'ing pikachu says otherwise? undefeated against zeton lolwut?

thank goodness there is a particular combination of CG's that allows us to 0-100+ you without you being able to reflector ;o

again, pikachu does not think wolf is legit :3
there is a particular combination of CG's that allows us to 0-100+ you without you being able to reflector ;o

CG's that allows us to 0-100+ you without you being able to reflector ;o

CG's

pikachu knows wolf is not legit :3
*fixed*
Duh I'm not dead.
The cake is a lie!

Top Bottom