• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Now hold on a second. Everybody knows here that Mr. Doom has the biggest ego in Kansas. Why, cuz Mr. Doom is a masochist, trying to rig the bracket against his favor and everything. Mr. Doom would've given you guys the harder bracket, but Mr. Doom didn't want anyone "carling" (my variation of "johning") about them having a crappy bracket. Mr. Doom's like, "Bring on the brownies, cuz I'm about to **** stuff!" All of you guys suck compared to Mr. Doom, cuz he takes on the best of da best and still puts on a heck of a show. People are like "Look at that scrubby Ike," and Mr. Doom's like, "Look at that scrubby spike!" So yeah, you guys are ********, *****, genitals, and all that other private stuff. Face it. Mr. Doom is the best. And if you don't agree with Mr. Doom, then look at this .gif below.

Edit: Mr. Doom is sleepy again... lawl

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Now hold on a second. Everybody knows here that Mr. Doom has the biggest ego in Kansas. Why, cuz Mr. Doom is a masochist, trying to rig the bracket against his favor and everything. Mr. Doom would've given you guys the harder bracket, but Mr. Doom didn't want anyone "carling" (my variation of "johning") about them having a crappy bracket. Mr. Doom's like, "Bring on the brownies, cuz I'm about to **** stuff!" All of you guys suck compared to Mr. Doom, cuz he takes on the best of da best and still puts on a heck of a show. People are like "Look at that scrubby Ike," and Mr. Doom's like, "Look at that scrubby spike!" So yeah, you guys are ********, *****, genitals, and all that other private stuff. Face it. Mr. Doom is the best. And if you don't agree with Mr. Doom, then look at this .gif below.

...stfu...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

Remember that time the great Mr. Doom beat me in tournament? Me neither! OOOH SNAP! It's on like Donkey Kong. I think it's time for a Falcon MM, NK3, Come get some Mr. Doom! =P

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
...This is why sometimes I wish I never come back to Hutchinson and get on my computer anymore...all this stupid bs of me just playing a game.

Affinity, lighten up. You talk trash and joke around about me all the time. I say one thing about you out of fun and you do this crap. (especially if it's around my own friends. I can joke around as much as I want.)

If you ask me you're being very insecure of yourself and the people around you. But instead of trying solve a problem, your running from it and causing even more drama in the process. (You quitting TO cuz someone is trolling out of joke etc.)

Tell you what, I'll just go back to day one and be a silent quiet Zeton since I can't joke around with people while you can and let you do whatever the **** you want. You can drop being a TO and let everyone that gave you support for this tournament down.

For now, I'm going to just keep doing what I always do and practice and get better. and being Zeton.

...I'm sick of you and this crap just cause of people's opinions and egos.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Planking is legit, use it to constantly win tournaments just like everyone else who has done that! ...oh wait, that's never happened! :p

Seriously though, plank your butt off if you want to, there's no shame in it. I main Falco and I encourage people to plank FFS. I don't understand what the fuss is about-- plank all day, it's as legit as anything in any game.

There is no room for honor in competitive fighting. The "honor" is in knowing that both of you did everything that you could to try to win, whether it was "honorable" or not. That is the only honor that exists, and all friendships / respect should be based on that understanding.

Trying to say "he planked me! screw him!" or "i didn't plank, i wouldn't do that!" is stupid. If you planked, whatever. You shouldn't feel the need to deny it anymore than your opponent should feel the need to accuse you of it.

I would DeDeDe infinite my grandma if she played Donkey Kong against me.

Then I'd give her a big hug and say good game, and I would expect her to do the same to me. She could pick another character next game and counter my DeDeDe if she wanted to. We're both trying to win, there is no room for respect within those circumstances. Similarly, there is no reason for disrespect after the event, whether you were planked or timed out or not.

Also... why the hell is anyone listening to what Mr. Pink Shoes has to say about drama? All he does is try to start drama. lmfao.

PS -- <3 Kansas :)

PS x2 -- Legan, Clel says profound **** all the time! You just have to bug him enough to get him to talk to you :p

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Planking is legit, use it to constantly win tournaments just like everyone else who has done that! ...oh wait, that's never happened! :p

Seriously though, plank your butt off if you want to, there's no shame in it. I main Falco and I encourage people to plank FFS. I don't understand what the fuss is about-- plank all day, it's as legit as anything in any game.

There is no room for honor in competitive fighting. The "honor" is in knowing that both of you did everything that you could to try to win, whether it was "honorable" or not. That is the only honor that exists, and all friendships / respect should be based on that understanding.

Trying to say "he planked me! screw him!" or "i didn't plank, i wouldn't do that!" is stupid. If you planked, whatever. You shouldn't feel the need to deny it anymore than your opponent should feel the need to accuse you of it.

I would DeDeDe infinite my grandma if she played Donkey Kong against me.

Then I'd give her a big hug and say good game, and I would expect her to do the same to me. She could pick another character next game and counter my DeDeDe if she wanted to. We're both trying to win, there is no room for respect within those circumstances. Similarly, there is no reason for disrespect after the event, whether you were planked or timed out or not.

Also... why the hell is anyone listening to what Fino has to say about drama? All he does is try to start drama. lmfao.

PS -- <3 Kansas :)

PS x2 -- Legan, Clel says profound **** all the time! You just have to bug him enough to get him to talk to you :p

This all started due to someone lying about their own actions, not about planking in general, MMM. =/

I'll let Affinity do w/e he wants but if he wants to keep lying and be shady about all this crap, that's fine with me. I'm just going to just keep playing and keep winning, while people live in their fantasy thoughts and boast at how they SHOULD have won, and keep denying their reasons of losing to me and not learn from their mistakes.

Not my problem anymore. I know how I lose my matches, and I'll figure out to get around those problems.

MetalMusicMan

And here I thought I was beginning to be able to understand what goes on in this thread based solely off of the .gif images posted in it! Bwahahahahaaa!!! Oh well, don't mind me :p

So I was watching TV with my girlfriend and she's like "wtf I'm tired I'm going to bed", so I'm like "wtf am I supposed to do?" and she says "don't you have a forum to post on or something?" and then she just passes out. wtfzorsz!?

lmfao so excuse my random postings here :p

MetalMusicMan

lmfao, oh my god, i **** bricks when i saw the seal, steeler. hahahahahaha. seriously i literally lol'd and my girlfriend just woke up and smacked my computer chair, lmfao.

fragbait

Smash Master
lol wtf NOOOOO!
Thanks bro xD
And here I thought I was beginning to be able to understand what goes on in this thread based solely off of the .gif images posted in it! Bwahahahahaaa!!! Oh well, don't mind me :p

So I was watching TV with my girlfriend and she's like "wtf I'm tired I'm going to bed", so I'm like "wtf am I supposed to do?" and she says "don't you have a forum to post on or something?" and then she just passes out. wtfzorsz!?

lmfao so excuse my random postings here :p
Consider yourself excused. Kansas <3 MMM (no homo)

Cameron (and Kyle too if this applies):
Like I said before on the phone when we originally spoke, I don't feel good about you TOing if you made it very clear to me that you don't want to. I don't mind being put on the spot to try and pull things together at NK3, and I feel fully confident that I can find a couple people that can help me ( 2 have already expressed the interest in it).
If you still feel like you want to, that's okay. But I do want to say that I feel that I can take on the challenge and run a great tournament
If you wanna talk further on it, feel free to reply here, PM me or call.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Thanks bro xD

Consider yourself excused. Kansas <3 MMM (no homo)

Cameron (and Kyle too if this applies):
Like I said before on the phone when we originally spoke, I don't feel good about you TOing if you made it very clear to me that you don't want to. I don't mind being put on the spot to try and pull things together at NK3, and I feel fully confident that I can find a couple people that can help me ( 2 have already expressed the interest in it).
If you still feel like you want to, that's okay. But I do want to say that I feel that I can take on the challenge and run a great tournament
If you wanna talk further on it, feel free to reply here, PM me or call.
I can handle it. I might as well run it directly since I'm more closely involved.

Omnath

Smash Ace
So um... So this is still the Wichita Kansas Drama Discussion thread...? lol

You guys need to lighten up and stop playing brawl in general. Super Smash Bros Melee. Now that's where it's at.

Also, Zeton, you were quiet once? First time I met you, you were probably the loudest guy there, just sayin :p

Fino

Smash Master
kansas is the penguins

MMM is the not penguins

bringing joy to our dreary thread

lmfao, oh my god, i **** bricks when i saw the seal, steeler. hahahahahaha. seriously i literally lol'd and my girlfriend just woke up and smacked my computer chair, lmfao.
This conversation made my night, haha... yuus gais...

fragbait

Smash Master
I can handle it. I might as well run it directly since I'm more closely involved.
Fragbait is disappoint
If you still want to run, I'd still like to be involved in some fashion. I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

So um... So this is still the Wichita Kansas Drama Discussion thread...? lol

You guys need to lighten up and stop playing brawl in general. Super Smash Bros Melee. Now that's where it's at.

Also, Zeton, you were quiet once? First time I met you, you were probably the loudest guy there, just sayin :p
Dude. He was super shy the first time I met him.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
phase 6 roundup heres who i have so far

me
mr doom
holms
inferno?

leave friday and come back saturday.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Some of you guys should get thicker skin and not be so uptight about what other people say. Putting up with trash talk is part of bein' good at the game. If people are talkin' **** about your game, you're probably doin' all right at it. :chuckle:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
That's the spirit!
No one could ever take first in pr then. XD

I can't imagine Zeton quiet. We're always hypin' our own matches by yelling, come now.
Man, back when I thought Snake's dacus was hacking and cheating (back when I was a scrub) I never was loud or crazy. It only took like a week or two after the Wichita crew made me an official member of their crew (since I live in Hutchinson) and I started to get legit good when I started to get loud and dumb.

Speaking of Snakes...I want snake practice. Give me your snake Karma, and no not that.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I jus found a way for us all to solve our differences. Go get some *****. It's the cure all. And make sure that you check the quality of the turn b4 you step on the field if ya know wat I mea. Dr dom signing of...... *****es lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
nate, yes the tournament is saturday and supposedly i have the capability to drive back day of the tourney. as much as i dont like to, i will for you =)

Top Bottom