• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
So, funny story. I recently came upon 2 wii's, but no brawl disks for Nokoast3. Will that be a problem? :chuckle:

Fino

Smash Master

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yo. We should totally do PR after NKv3.
Yeah, because the one we just did was a conspiracy that I took time to plan and excute to put me on the top of the list and is completely invalid in every way possible.

/facepalm

Might as well respond to v-this-v too.
First off there's no "/discussion". I will discuss as much as I need to, regardless of your desires. Don't think you have that kind of control pal.
I don't??

My whole life has been a lie!!! lol

Second off you are starting drama whether you wanted to or not. If you really didn't want drama you wouldn't have posted junk in the first place, or sent them text messages.
Not really. I just logically explained how I feel about the situation that some of you guys have manifested for some reason beyond my understanding. It's up to you guys on how you choose to react.

Third off I think you are a bit uptight about what people say about you, so I have reason to believe you are upset, your text messages support this idea, the fact that you even posted and want to run from this situation supports this idea.
I normally don't care that much. It just gets annoying when people continue telling me about all these lies and rumors that's being spread around about me for no reason and for long periods of time. I mean it's definitely flattering that people are thinking about me so often, but it's a little too much by this point.

Fourth off don't give me the whole "you were there you should know" bs, you question Zeton about not saying anything to your face yet you're not even going to live up to what you called Zeton on and tell me what exactly you have a problem with as I'm sitting here with open ears. Dishonest immature bs.
Alright. Fine. I'll paraphrase what Fino told me.

Zeton said:
Steve's being a chicken**** by tying us together QQ He's trying to erase my efforts and accomplishments QQQQQQ
This I find funny considering I didn't even come up with the idea to have us tied. I just agreed to it when it was proposed because it seemed more accurate than having him above me.

Clel said:
[*While playing Zeton*]Oh, I should get off the ledge because I'm planking and I'm worried about my reputation (reference to the text I sent Zeton a while back).
I'm amazed how you guys can take something I said and twist it to have a negative connotation.

I'm don't care about having an image. My results speak for themselves.

It's a different thing, though, when you're being falsely accused of winning a tournament with something that's looked down on by the smash community.

If this happened to you, wouldn't you try to clear your name? Think about it.

Also, its not just this that I'm talking about. Things like this have been going on as far back as May 2009. I find it funny, actually, considering I seriously almost never play this game anymore.

Here's everything I said about you:
*When asked about the power rankings I said Zeton should have been first. He outplaced you two tourneys of the big three which we determined most of the power rankings on.
Like I said, I didn't propose the idea of a tie.

And honestly, I still believe that I should be above Zeton. There's more criteria that goes into PRs than just placings; its all been in the OP on the KPR thread since the beginning.

Also, Fino's been telling me that Zeton, for some reason, believes that I was only campaigning for myself and against Zeton during the PR discussion. If me saying things like "Zeton's hella improved since the last PRs" and "he deserves at least top 3 or 2" is speaking against him, then I'm sorry?

*When Zeton was complaining and accusing me of using your style (playing rather safe) I offered to quit and save the match to show I was playing aggressive.
Wow. Zeton's playing the wrong game if he's still complaining about that.

All in all, I don't know what you guys have had against me for all this time, but I don't care anymore. I'm over it.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Clel: Please don't respond to this. Just let it die down. Please. Everyone else just wants all the drama to die out and it was good for a couple days without the above response. Do. Not. Respond.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
yeah, Because The One We Just Did Was A Conspiracy That I Took Time To Plan And Excute To Put Me On The Top Of The List And Is Completely Invalid In Every Way Possible.

/facepalm

Might As Well Respond To V-this-v Too.

I Don't??

My Whole Life Has Been A Lie!!! Lol

Not Really. I Just Logically Explained How I Feel About The Situation That Some Of You Guys Have Manifested For Some Reason Beyond My Understanding. It's Up To You Guys On How You Choose To React.

I Normally Don't Care That Much. It Just Gets Annoying When People Continue Telling Me About All These Lies And Rumors That's Being Spread Around About Me For No Reason And For Long Periods Of Time. I Mean It's Definitely Flattering That People Are Thinking About Me So Often, But It's A Little Too Much By This Point.

Alright. Fine. I'll Paraphrase What Fino Told Me.

This I Find Funny Considering I Didn't Even Come Up With The Idea To Have Us Tied. I Just Agreed To It When It Was Proposed Because It Seemed More Accurate Than Having Him Above Me.

I'm Amazed How You Guys Can Take Something I Said And Twist It To Have A Negative Connotation.

I'm Don't Care About Having An image. My Results Speak For Themselves.

It's A Different Thing, Though, When You're Being Falsely Accused Of Winning A Tournament With Something That's Looked Down On By The Smash Community.

If This Happened To You, Wouldn't you Try To Clear Your Name? Think About It.

Also, Its Not Just This That I'm Talking About. Things Like This Have Been Going On As Far Back As May 2009. I Find It Funny, Actually, Considering I Seriously Almost Never Play This Game Anymore.

Like I Said, I Didn't Propose The Idea Of A Tie.

And Honestly, I Still Believe That I Should Be Above Zeton. There's More Criteria That Goes Into Prs Than Just Placings; Its All Been In The Op On The Kpr Thread Since The Beginning.

Also, Fino's Been Telling Me That Zeton, For Some Reason, Believes That I Was Only Campaigning For Myself And Against Zeton During The Pr Discussion. If Me Saying Things Like "zeton's Hella Improved Since The Last Prs" And "he Deserves At Least Top 3 Or 2" Is Speaking Against Him, Then I'm Sorry?

Wow. Zeton's Playing The Wrong Game If He's still Complaining About That.

All In All, I Don't Know What You Guys Have Had Against Me For All This Time, But I Don't Care Anymore. I'm Over It.
clel: Please Don't Respond To This. Just Let It Die Down. Please. Everyone Else Just Wants All The Drama To Die Out And It Was Good For A Couple Days Without The Above Response. Do. Not. Respond.

Response.....

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
I can bring a wii, disc, and tv, but I'm not going to be around on Sunday. Should I even bother?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
man **** steve. Wanna cry like a little ***** turnin emo and ****. Still can't find out wat I said. And steve you act like you dnt talk **** everyone knows. Everybody says ****. Quit actn like you dnt. And makin everything a "joke" avoiding the situation dnt work with me. You gonna own up all this bs when I see you steve. Fyi. And nobody really likes steve clel let him go.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sad that we have to turn on each other.... if we just didnt care what was said about us and just played our best and proved our points in game and not on some silly forum we would get along so much better

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
man **** steve. Wanna cry like a little ***** turnin emo and ****. Still can't find out wat I said.
I'm not mad at all. I'm just bringing up what I heard. You can ask Cameron, who called me less than 2 min after my first post. I've been calm and rational from beginning.

And steve you act like you dnt talk **** everyone knows. Everybody says ****. Quit actn like you dnt.
Bandwagon fallacy. Just because everyone does it doesn't make it right.

Also, talking about other people talking **** =/= talking ****, so I don't know what you're getting at.

And makin everything a "joke" avoiding the situation dnt work with me. You gonna own up all this bs when I see you steve.
No idea what you're talking about, but ok.

Fyi. And nobody really likes steve clel let him go.
Middle school much? lol whatever you say.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i was going to type something up, but i decided not to because this whole situation is so dumb. steve, quit if you really think that's the best way to handle this but the whole situation is so trivial to begin with. people talk. you've done it, i've done it, my MOM does it. we've all been victim to it. just carry on about your business.

if anyone wants to continue this discussion, take it to PMs. i don't care to know where this argument is going (which is nowhere, btw).

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Clel: Please don't respond to this. Just let it die down. Please. Everyone else just wants all the drama to die out and it was good for a couple days without the above response. Do. Not. Respond.
What? But I like drama. Tell me you guys don't read each post with anticipation! I mean it's a soap opera for nerds, come on now >( Oh well, I'ma cherry pick a bit so I don't post the 3000 word essay I want to =(

@Affinity

You gave out perfect material for drama to feed off of though. Of course I should've ended it but you took my post and used it for reasons I did not intend by making it competitive!!!! Nah jk discussion rawks

Zeton's quote was from his point of view. I do feel you're usually misrepresented as you did not campaign in PRs just for yourself, you did support Zeton, Domo, and myself. Though when I proposed the tie it was supposed to be temporary, but since everyone locked down on the idea that's the way it turned out. I wanted the rankings to be alot more thorough than they were. I didn't just consider placings, you said you were more consistant, but Zeton was, you said you beat more important people, but Zeton did.

As for the quote of me, the satire's spot on is it not? You don't care about your rep yet you don't want certain vids of you getting saved, don't want certain things said about you, and used to be known to john to cover your losses. But of course it's different when your rep is being ruined cause of planking rumors, to which yes I'd do a lil bit to try and clear myself but other than that I wouldn't care what they thought. Either way what you did was seen as pretty gay, just like what Dojo did to Larry was pretty gay.

Sucks it turned out this way but the point is for someone who doesn't care too much you seem really butthurt about the whole thing.

Edit:CLEL WINS CAUSE HE'S GOING BACK TO WINDOWS XP!!!! CHA CHAS!!!

Legan

Smash Lord
lol wtf, i never hear clel say ****, then he bust out with all this intellectual bull****.

And lol at Kansas Egos.

Domo you owe me 30$ i know you got me at NK3.

Top Bottom