• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Guys, I have a crazy idea of how to get the NKv3 bonus money that just might work...

What if I hold a long-term raffle, for anyone and everyone, to win my 2nd Gen Video iPod.

I know that iPod is an older one, but it still works perfectly fine. It'll be a great thing to have if you don't have an iPod/Zune.

Thoughts?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Guys, I have a crazy idea of how to get the NKv3 bonus money that just might work...

What if I hold a long-term raffle, for anyone and everyone, to win my 2nd Gen Video iPod.

I know that iPod is an older one, but it still works perfectly fine. It'll be a great thing to have if you don't have an iPod/Zune.

Thoughts?
i like this. how much per person?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
This is a reminder for those of you who have Pokémon Diamond, Platinum, and Pearl. If you have yet to go to your local GameStop store and download the Pikachu-colored Pichu, February 14th marks the last day to download the Pichu. Get it while the event is still going.

Also, approximately 29 days and 15 hours (CST) are left until the release of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver versions. -_-

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
im also black and 30gb, im thinking about holding a tourney and first place will get a hand drawn or painted pic of any character of theyre choice..... this could be lame

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Raffles are illegal in the state of kansas without proper licensing. They are also illegal in Hawaii and Arkansas.

edit: Actually I dont think we even give licenses for them

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
stfu aint illegal.

who is playing today? im gonna play gay like never before
http://www.krgc.ks.gov/index.php?id=19

"The second important rule is that there is no "charitable exception" to conduct raffles. That is, Kansas's criminal law entails that even the most worthy causes cannot use illegal raffles to raise money."

=/ I'm just saying by state law Raffles can't be used to raise money, and all it takes is the right jerk to report you

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
who put monster hunter in the title? you fools tryna get me worked up? you scrubs no nothing of the game! gtfo sz Kyle

yet stfu is still legal... lmao <3

fragbait

Smash Master
Well, do what Brentalfloss did.

Take "donations" for NK3.

Then, as a "Thank You" to your "Donators", put their names in a random number generator, and give the iPod away to a lucky "donator" as a "thank you gift."

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Double Post:

ANYWAY, I'm definitely hosting for Smash at my house at 6 tonight for anyone who wants to play. Just call or show up.

Don't forget to bring setups if you can.

Depster

Smash Champion
I may not be able to make it to the weekly AGAIN this weekend -_-

Unless my parents end up NOT going out this weekend, then I may be able to. Man I wanna play so bad =/

Top Bottom