• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'll wait till I'm able to go to a college that doesn't **** me over in the long run...thanks.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr Doom you have infected my computers with your SDI!
Uh... oops? Speaking of which, I had SDI'd to tech-rolled to fsmash. Almost landed the fsmash, but Holms air-dodged it.

Degyn, I can't find the fourth game of the OK tourney Losers Finals, and the grand finals seem to be missing as well. I'll upload what I can, though.

@ Blarg: I saw that earlier today. The people in the Ike forums are trying to see if they can do it with Ike.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i want to see pikachu have an amazing dacus too, alas it was not meant to be :( im just reporting what someone else said (i trust him, he reads a lot of stuff and knows all the techs)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
people are saying that it works for anybody w/ a dacus. will tell you if it works with falco tomorrow =). somebody says it already does thoguh.

Fino

Smash Master

fragbait

Smash Master

Holms

Smash Ace
Those were both good sets. And Zeton's finally being patient with people on the ledge!

Hmm...Cloud in Brawl. Make him a LOT less like Ike and I'm down.

Fino

Smash Master
Hmm.....Sounds good....but not quite convinced. I know I'm gonna have to deal with Melee ***s....so you're gonna have to entice me to give up my mon- I mean, go whoop some scrub *** :)
It's the exact same as nope's tournament... except all that extra stuff.

Oh, did I mention that the venue is providing 48 free set-ups? Not just t.v.s... set-ups
48 tvs, 48 wiis, and 48 brawl/melee discs
and there's PLENTY of extra room for people who want to bring their own

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I might show up to domo's but only if somebody there will play monster hunter with meh o_O
I havent played in a while and need to catch up

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat don't give a ****

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wait a second, I thought Overswarm had an AT coming up. Why are the Japanese publishing gimmicks? It must mean only one thing: Overswarm is Japanese. lol

And... I'm screaming my head off at USD259 closing to these snow flurries! Brooks seriously needs to be in charge of USD259 again.

Top Bottom