• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Girl A

Smash Apprentice
Ah! I hope you're not talking about me. :x I'm not an alt account~ I started talking to a bunch of people from this forum and I was convinced to join!

AND I'M LOOKING FOR MY KARMA DARLING. <3

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
carly you remind me of navi

also andy doesn't post around here much and he doesn't play brawl anymore :[

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I will be coming to Wichita within the next week or two. More info later, but... Games, please? I need competition. I haven't played any Smash or fighting games with actual competition in ages...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
So I just found out today that SAC decided they're never going to host a Brawl tournament again at WSU, due to the incident.

So dumb.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Student Activities Council. They run all the gaming tournaments in the Rhatigan Student Center at WSU.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Not me. I decided I need to go to sword practice since I haven't been going to any classes for a good...2 months? (Probably longer than that.)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Doom, can you send me a couple clips of you ****** in ssb64. If you don't have any, get someone to play you, and do some cool lookin stuff ;o
MISTAH Doom...Get it right Fino. (Just trying to help you out.)

Also, that sucks WSU won't have any more tournaments...We too legit and serious I guess.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Hey, how do I get Yatagarasu to work? I mounted the iso and installed the game, but I get an error on launch.

Fino

Smash Master
Top Bottom