• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Cook

Smash Master
Typ Ex, I don't think you understand how ******** I am. Ok, so I go to Gecko, and then what? I told it to enable SD cheats and then launched the game, but it was just regular Brawl with Affinity's codes. There must be something else I do?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Typ Ex, I don't think you understand how ******** I am. Ok, so I go to Gecko, and then what? I told it to enable SD cheats and then launched the game, but it was just regular Brawl with Affinity's codes. There must be something else I do?
afins codes are tournament legal. so nothing should be changed really. things to take notice: the settings were already set, neon shields, unlimited replay time w/ tags

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, but I don't want Affinity's codes, I want to play Brawl Minus. Do I have to delete Affinity's codes or something?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I don't want Affinity's codes, I want to play Brawl Minus. Do I have to delete Affinity's codes or something?
yes, the gecko program cannot read 2 sets of codes at once. i need to post these things where i can increase my post count.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Just put the .gct file that you're not using in some other folder that you're not using, and switch them when you need to. Like, if you want to use my codes but want to save B- for later, put my .gct file in the "codes" folder and the B- .gct in a folder named "codesX" or something. Just switch he names of the folders when you want to switch code sets.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

The Fire Marshall's gonna be piiiiiiiissed...
It's funny they even have that sign up still, since it moved there the first day of classes. I'm just across the hall from it and my friend Rachael is in that course. The teacher is absolutely insane, but entertaining, she's like this crazy communist-promoting old Asian woman and that's just one of the many weird personality traits she has apparently according to her classes.

@Ky- looks interesting, is it for PC or a console?

Cook

Smash Master
Thanks guys!!!

Edit: Actually... I did what you said, Affinity, and the game doesn't find any SD codes. Thanks for the help, guys, but I give up. Guess I'll just play boring old regular Brawl.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Oh, the irony. Ky quits brawl but as a result posts more often in the "Brawl" forums :laugh:
Lol bs. You can count the number of times I post on smashboards in a month on one hand.

What is this yatagarasu?
@Ky- looks interesting, is it for PC or a console?
Yatagarasu is a fan made 2D fighter. Plays alot like Kof but without the roll and 3v3 features.

It's a PC game. Still in development, but this is the latest version that's been released from what I kno. My slow *** computer can run it at about 45 fps, which isn't terrible. Your computers should be able to run it fine. Prolly at the full 60 fps for you, Cameron.

Also, what's the date for chronicles? I think it's the 13th, but I need to know for sure so I can get it off.

fragbait

Smash Master
Lol bs. You can count the number of times I post on smashboards in a month on one hand.

Yatagarasu is a fan made 2D fighter. Plays alot like Kof but without the roll and 3v3 features.

It's a PC game. Still in development, but this is the latest version that's been released from what I kno. My slow *** computer can run it at about 45 fps, which isn't terrible. Your computers should be able to run it fine. Prolly at the full 60 fps for you, Cameron.

Also, what's the date for chronicles? I think it's the 13th, but I need to know for sure so I can get it off.
March 13th and 14th. Need tix?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
(Just got back home)

ZZZzZZzZzzzZZZZZZz...

btw I better not see that falcon failure in my dreams... ^^

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
^^ I loled so hard at that..

Also does anyone have the link for the Hobo 22 thread?

Edit: oh...Sleep johns.

Top Bottom