• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm rooting for Zeton and his pikachu. then, Domo and Affinity and OOk.

Holms

Smash Ace
A WOLF player made top three. Followed by a freaking dair player. Eff yeah; I'm going all wolf. That's just the inspiration I needed.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Kain is too good.

Singles vids will be up soon. I'm too lazy to look through doubles replays right now.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
man, i wish i could've met u guys today at Hot dickings... but the car wheel popped as we were driving there... and gameover for us. Hope u had fun though! =) pick up melee too!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol. I'm getting back into Smash, pretty hard. I keep wanting to play lately. :D

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Still not as much as doubles.

Does anyone know how to combine .gif images? I want to so I have 2 images rather than the 6 individual ones I have in my signature right now so it actually shows up when I make a [short] post.

Holms

Smash Ace
But that Wolf and Dair would have owned everyone! Oh, and grab, too. What difference would it have made? Besides, you would have missed out on the awesomeness that was Brawl Minus.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
it is a really good game. i was hoping this would overtake vbrawl when it was first in the works. unfortunately it probably wont.

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, how do I do this Brawl Minus if I don't know ANYTHING? :psycho:

I downloaded the file and put it in its own folder on my SD card. How do I actually launch it, though?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Guys, how do I do this Brawl Minus if I don't know ANYTHING? :psycho:

I downloaded the file and put it in its own folder on my SD card. How do I actually launch it, though?
gecko or usblauncher.

Top Bottom