• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PX, would be incorrect. MOST of our PR will not be there(saving for whobo) but there will be alot of people attending.

14 from louisiana ALONE(lee said)
Inui(new jersey)
Kosmos and a friends(oklahoma)
And the 20-30 from houston
Doom and Zeton want to go(kansas)
Then we have the randoms from houston

If any of you guys need housing, i can house. Just let me know who is going.

PS: since most of our PR is not going. Yalls chances of making money in all 4 events are HUGE!

Doom for low tier and Zeton and whoever for teams......ect

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
PX, would be incorrect. MOST of our PR will not be there(saving for whobo) but there will be alot of people attending.

14 from louisiana ALONE(lee said)
Inui(new jersey)
Kosmos and a friends(oklahoma)
And the 20-30 from houston
Doom and Zeton want to go(kansas)
Then we have the randoms from houston

If any of you guys need housing, i can house. Just let me know who is going.

PS: since most of our PR is not going. Yalls chances of making money in all 4 events are HUGE!

Doom for low tier and Zeton and whoever for teams......ect

I really want the whole cake of TX and not just a piece if I'm going to drive all that way....X_X still debating on whether I'll go or not.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ah, I see...btw Affinity check the fox boards general thread...we got an invite.

Edit: Oh nvm you knew about that! XD

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hey i'm gonna be in WIchita next weekend. President Days weekend. I'ma try to come over to play with u guys, maybe teach u some melee at it also.

Cook

Smash Master
Zeton, I want some Texas cake too! If I get some, I'll share.

Also, INUI IS GONNA BE IN TEXAS??????!?!?!?!?! Where can I buy a cheap plane ticket?????????

**** it, I'll walk there. :shyguy:

@MJG - Yeah, I was gonna beat you, but you totally turned off the game before I could. GAY.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
depster, it will probably go down if kansas doesn't go to hobo 22, which is looking likely.

Cook

Smash Master
There were other TVs, Fino, don't be ********. I'm not gonna wait around so that you can finish your MM if I want to leave. Like I say, if you're gonna be a **** then expect to be treated like one.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just letting you know, if you can't buy tickets for No Koast V3 / Chronicles online or are too lazy to go to prairie dog comics, I'll be vending off the tickets in person for you guys.

Remember! February 14th is the 20$ deadline. After that, the price gets jacked up to 30$!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just letting you know, if you can't buy tickets for No Koast V3 / Chronicles online or are too lazy to go to prairie dog comics, I'll be vending off the tickets in person for you guys.

Remember! February 14th is the 20$ deadline. After that, the price gets jacked up to 30$!
could you get a ticket for me for 20 now please?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
There were other TVs, Fino, don't be ********. I'm not gonna wait around so that you can finish your MM if I want to leave. Like I say, if you're gonna be a **** then expect to be treated like one.
Textbook Finoism...begin.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
wow i almost didnt find this thread. i was hoping you'd pay 20 now, and i would pay you at venue. or if you're insecure about it, send me an invoice via paypal for 20

Omnath

Smash Ace
wow i almost didnt find this thread. i was hoping you'd pay 20 now, and i would pay you at venue. or if you're insecure about it, send me an invoice via paypal for 20
Oh, if you can do it via paypal then just go to

Chroniclesconvention.com/tickets

He has a paypal option. The upfront is just for people who can't really pay via internet setup.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
*gets blown through the next wall and flies out of the building, falls 10 stories and makes a hole in the ground which follows my outline*

i dont really care it was just really funny lol

Top Bottom