• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
He may or may not be trying to say you're either suicidal or addicted to it. Which I honestly doubt would be the case considering your personality.
Well actually it was one of my chronic migraines. But no I made that post to see if he'd actually come out and say something or not. I'm sure he recalls that part of the agreement that he not be banned from Chronicles was that he remain on his best behavior in regards to me in the interim. I'm sure he can manage to leave his douche-switch off for 5 weeks then he can go to town.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hey i have an idea

everyone click mjg's link and stop discussing fino's troll bait

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
RULE LIST FOR DOMO'S TOURNAMENT this sunday

big changes on the stage side of things. we are going to try something new. once we get everything smoothed out, i think the game will be better and more fair than before.

STARTER

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise
Halberd
Castle Seige
Frigate Orpheon

COUNTERPICK

Delfino Plaza
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pictochat
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pirate Ship
Port Town Aero Dive
Norfair
Distant Planet

YOU GET TWO STAGE BANS

roughly ordered in how sure i am that each stage belongs in that category.

the starters are something i feel very strongly about, i think the first match (the most important match) of the set will be more fair. i have an idea of how this will affect most characters.

the CPs are more of an interesting experiment. you'll see some weird stages on (including one that was basically never legal) but i'd like to see how this affects CPs. i don't think this list is perfect but that's why we test this out. you have two bans so you shouldn't be taken to a really bad stage if you are smart. picking up a character or two for a certain stage or two as a backup "just in case" option is a good idea. and i think this is a good direction to go in. smash is all about counterpicks and it's a unique part of its competitive metagame.

everything else in the rules is the same.

domo has said that this tourney will be for money and the pot will not go to NK3.

Fino

Smash Master
Making a hype vid for the tournament MJ and I are running "Redemption" (tentative title). I got clips from Sam and Doom, if I could get a clip from: Affinity, Domo, Clel, Zeton, and Holms (hope I didn't forget anyone). Either send me a replay, or a video on youtube with the time at where it's at.
We're going to try and rep all three smash games, so get doom to brush you guys up to speed on ssb64 ;o

Depster

Smash Champion
The weather's gonna have to be decent for me to come on Sunday, which it's looking like it may not be >_>

Unless... lol unless my mom comes and drops me off instead of me driving =p
She kinda wants to scout out Domo's place anyway... I hope that's ok

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity when are u gonna upload doubles grand finals of HD?
Oh sorry lol, I keep forgetting.

Send a text to my phone so that it'll remind me tomorrow when I wake up.

Making a hype vid for the tournament MJ and I are running "Redemption" (tentative title). I got clips from Sam and Doom, if I could get a clip from: Affinity, Domo, Clel, Zeton, and Holms (hope I didn't forget anyone). Either send me a replay, or a video on youtube with the time at where it's at.
We're going to try and rep all three smash games, so get doom to brush you guys up to speed on ssb64 ;o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKwrFP2VL1c#t=3m32s

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I got your guys' texts. I forgot that I've let Cody borrow my Brawl disc since Thursday, so I'll be able to get the vids up once he gets back from work so I can pick it up.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
When exactly are Whobo and the next Phase? I might be driving to one of those because Shannon wants to make a trip down to Texas and I would need my own thing to do while he's off ****ing his girlfriend. If I do, I'd be willing to bring one or two more Wichita players with me as well.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

....uM....gET HYPED!!! for the tourneys!!!

Top Bottom