• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Whenever you guys decide to leave, drive carefully. I'd like to hear stories...from you, not about you. (:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You guys have fun at St. Louis.

For those who have Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, go to Gamestop starting January 30th until Feb 13th. The Pikachu-colored Pichu is being distributed among US Gamestop stores. If you decide to trade this Pichu onto HeartGold or SoulSilver, it'll unlock something.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What the freak? USD 259 got off today, and WSU didn't? Baloney! I wish that scrooge Brooks was still in charge of USD 259.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
What the freak? USD 259 got off today, and WSU didn't? Baloney! I wish that scrooge Brooks was still in charge of USD 259.
Muahahahaha! Lol.
Whatever, this is the first snow day for us in like 4 years! I needed this so bad...
Wrote a 19 page assessment for my Calculus BC class. I just couldn't wait to get to sleep last night.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I've had that problem before. The files must have been corrupted when they were copied onto your SD card. Delete the corrupted files on your SD card and recopy them one by one. Tedious? Yes. Worked for me? Yes.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
^^^Wrong^^^

The correct answer is: you need to defragment your SD card.

Far less tedious than Mr. Dooms method. I asked for details because I assumed that this was the problem.
...how.

10ImissKarmas.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
...how.

10ImissKarmas.
Put the SD card in the computer.

Go to the start menu->Accessories-> System Tools -> Disk Defragmenter.

Select and Defrag the SD card. Should take about 2-5 minutes. The disk defragmenter will rearrange your data so that it is sequential.

If you have time, use the disk defragmenter on your c drive too. It' will increase performance. But defragging a hard drive could take up to an hour.

I miss the 4rce too. D:

Edit: Even though I don't play the game anymore, I still make music tracks to put in the game. I'll make them available sometime.

The Final Fantasy 13 battle theme should be a hit.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
when are you guys leaving for fino's? i got ripple's shoes (still) and want to see if you guys can take them with you.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm not going to HD anymore. The roads are horrible, accidents are everywhere on the highway, but Zeton, Domo, and Clel are deciding to go today anyway without me, instead of straight-shooting to St. Louis tomorrow morning.

Smart? You tell me.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
eff you, Karma. :p My method works, still.
LOL. It does work... but as a real world example, it's like this:

Imagine a shelf full of books with some space at the end.

You take a book out at the beginning of the shelf and later you want to put a book that's bigger than the original book in it's place.

Mr. Doom's method: Take down all the books and put them back on the shelf one by one.

Karma's method: slide all the books down so that the new book will fit in at the beginning.

By the way the reason the sounds sound funky is because the computers solution is this: rip the big book so that it will fit in at the beginning and put the remainder of the book at the end of the shelf. And if there's any openings along the way, keep ripping that book and filling the holes along the way.

When the game is "reading your books" it doesn't realize that the book has been ripped and instead of looking for the missing pieces, starts reading the next book on the shelf.

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. That's a great example of data and disk fragmentation. *Nerds out*

fragbait

Smash Master
I gots TvC.....it's SOOOOO GOOOD.
Got all the characters....got all the videos...working on the Gallery....Got my teams picked out....anyone wanna play me at next Smashfest?

Holms

Smash Ace
I'm not going to HD anymore. The roads are horrible, accidents are everywhere on the highway, but Zeton, Domo, and Clel are deciding to go today anyway without me, instead of straight-shooting to St. Louis tomorrow morning.

Smart? You tell me.
Smart? Yes and no. The roads aren't terrible, just bad. The highway is much better than the streets. Also, straight-shooting a seven hour drive in the morning, then doing a tournament all day, isn't such a great idea. You guys would be leaving at like five in the morning.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What stage is that? I'd like to counterpick that stage. Oh, wait, it's banned if it's not on the counterpick list... Oh well.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Xyro wants to know if anybody from this state is gonna go to hobo 22?
HOBO 22 is on the 6th of February, I presume? Who all wanted to go? ...Ok, I'm gonna be up-front: they're doing low tiers, too, so I want some free money.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm thinking of hosting this weekend. maybe an "in-house" tournament to fill in for domo. who all is interested?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nah, i'm going to spend it on myself

maybe $100 worth of condoms

that'd probably set me for life

...that's kind of sad

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
mr doom, please send me a text whether you're going to come here or not. i messed around w/ my phone and i cannot receive calls at this moment.

Top Bottom