• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
in kansas now.... anyone celebrating asian/chinese/vietnamese/philipino new years?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Some of you need to find better things to do with your lives than to talk **** about me behind my back based on lies and rumors, fueled by hate and jealously. I've been aware of it for a long time, but I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

I have too much respect for myself as a player and a person.

The fact that I barely even think about this game anymore makes involving myself in all this beyond pointless. I'm not going to waste my time organizing something for people that are so shady, negative, and disrespectful.

You know who you are.

Frag's taking over NKv3. I'm done with this ****.

Peace.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Some of you need to find better things to do with your lives than to talk **** about me behind my back based on lies and rumors, fueled by hate and jealously. I've been aware of it for a long time, but I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

I have too much respect for myself as a player and a person.

The fact that I barely even think about this game anymore makes involving myself in all this beyond pointless. I'm not going to waste my time organizing something for people that are so shady, negative, and disrespectful.

You know who you are.

Frag's taking over NKv3. I'm done with this ****.

Peace.
Well we've been trying to figure out what's going on and Domo talked to Fino who apparently filled you in on the ****-talk behind your back, according to Fino all he did was tell you Zeton said "Steve sucks". I want to know the exacts of the problem, which you weren't willing to state to me over AIM. Stop acting like the victim if you aren't willing to do what it takes to kill the drama fast, I got more important stuff to be worrying about than "if I say this can Affinity's emotions handle it".

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
and **** talk happens behind everyones back to everyone.... its sadly incredibly prevalent in smash, nothing to get worked that much up about. let people have their opinions- its your job to either prove them wrong and shove it down their throats, or let them get the better of you

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Well we've been trying to figure out what's going on and Domo talked to Fino who apparently filled you in on the ****-talk behind your back, according to Fino all he did was tell you Zeton said "Steve sucks". I want to know the exacts of the problem, which you weren't willing to state to me over AIM. Stop acting like the victim if you aren't willing to do what it takes to kill the drama fast, I got more important stuff to be worrying about than "if I say this can Affinity's emotions handle it".
Fino told me more than that; he's not spilling everything. You were there, so you should know what was said. Also, I've been aware of all this that has been going on for a long time, not just last night.

I'm not upset about anything. Just over it. I have enough self-respect to know when enough is enough.

I'm not trying to start any drama. I'm just saying what I think and feel before I leave this behind.

/discussion

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
also dont forget fino loves to drop things just to stir it up.... all he mentioned was that zeton was mad about there being a tie in the PR's, nothing else. fino also just told me that zeton didnt say that steven sucks, so something is not being said right about this

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Fino told me more than that; he's not spilling everything. You were there, so you should know what was said. Also, I've been aware of all this that has been going on for a long time, not just last night.

I'm not upset about anything. Just over it. I have enough self-respect to know when enough is enough.

I'm not trying to start any drama. I'm just saying what I think and feel before I leave this behind.

/discussion
Okay, I see how it is...

First off there's no "/discussion". I will discuss as much as I need to, regardless of your desires. Don't think you have that kind of control pal.

Second off you are starting drama whether you wanted to or not. If you really didn't want drama you wouldn't have posted junk in the first place, or sent them text messages.

Third off I think you are a bit uptight about what people say about you, so I have reason to believe you are upset, your text messages support this idea, the fact that you even posted and want to run from this situation supports this idea.

Fourth off don't give me the whole "you were there you should know" bs, you question Zeton about not saying anything to your face yet you're not even going to live up to what you called Zeton on and tell me what exactly you have a problem with as I'm sitting here with open ears. Dishonest immature bs.

Here's everything I said about you:
*When asked about the power rankings I said Zeton should have been first. He outplaced you two tourneys of the big three which we determined most of the power rankings on.
*When Zeton was complaining and accusing me of using your style (playing rather safe) I offered to quit and save the match to show I was playing aggressive.

Those are the two main things I remember, I have more to say but got matches to play.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
phase 6, who is in?
I might be in. You got a plan?

Edit: The whole Affinity/Zeton/Domo/Clel/Santa Clause/Raptor Jesus thing isn't any of my business, but as far as NK3 is concerned, I have it under control and everything is on track, so nobody needs to be worried about that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
my plan: wait til you guys get here. with weather not being an issue this time, i would like to leave friday, and perhaps come back saturday or sunday. you can choose.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
lol wtf NOOOOO!
Lololololololol.

Edit: The whole Affinity/Zeton/Domo/Clel/Santa Clause/Raptor Jesus thing isn't any of my business, but as far as NK3 is concerned, I have it under control and everything is on track, so nobody needs to be worried about that.
Yayyy! <3 Cameron.

I was about to comment on the whole Affinity/Clel thing, but I decided that I'm just gonna butt out now. I'm just here to play Smash. What little issues you all have is beyond me. As long as you all understand that I love everyone in this crew and just wanna kick it, everything is fine by me. ^_^

Lost in the backside semi-finals at the City League Wrestling meet. Regionals on Saturday. Eep!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Lol @drama

*Digressing*

I'm gonna be the one helping Cameron run brackets for your tournament.

We're realllly in need of setups for NKv3 if you guys are wanting to get done at anything even relatively close to a reasonable time. You only need to worry about setups for smash, considering we'd be lucky to even have one side event with enough entrants to actually run a tournament. So if you guys could PLEASE help out and let either of us know if you can bring a setup, it'd be greatly appreciated. Red text emphasizing the fact that we need SETUPS!

Holms

Smash Ace
You already know Mr. Doom and I are bringing a setup. I'd bring a second tv if people didn't mind that it's high def :p

Top Bottom