• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters
S

sonsitha620

Me and a couple of friends of mine play EVERYSINGLE DAY of ssbb. I can say we're amazing, We need some real competition and finally a tournament around my hometown! All Top Brawlers from Winfield, KS will be heading up to the DubK to kick some butt! Get ready everyone. >.<

GummR

Smash Rookie
Forgive "SONSITHA620" haha.. I'm one of the "Winfield kids" we're by NO means.. "amazing" but we dont suck either and there is no one around here to play with so we're just looking for some actual competition for once, FYI not trying to be conceded or anything if that's how it's coming off =] [O and btw the way.. that kids new, not born nynja or W/E].

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Forgive "SONSITHA620" haha.. I'm one of the "Winfield kids" we're by NO means.. "amazing" but we dont suck either and there is no one around here to play with so we're just looking for some actual competition for once, FYI not trying to be conceded or anything if that's how it's coming off =] [O and btw the way.. that kids new, not born nynja or W/E].
How have you guys done competitively? What tournaments have you guys gone to?

GummR

Smash Rookie
uhmmm... hah. One of us went to some WSU hosted.. but other than that we haven't been to any..=X Besides from recently seeing these boards I didn't know of any anywhere near here.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hmmm this is kinda exciting. i love meeting new players. you guys are welcome in wichita whenever you wanna come and play. like right now lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
uhmmm... hah. One of us went to some WSU hosted.. but other than that we haven't been to any..=X Besides from recently seeing these boards I didn't know of any anywhere near here.
There aren't. You gotta drive at least 3 hours lol

hmmm this is kinda exciting. i love meeting new players. you guys are welcome in wichita whenever you wanna come and play. like right now lol.
SAM

Get on AIM son.

S

sonsitha620

I'm about to throw down a tournament right now. $5 Per Singles player and $8 dollars per doubles team.
1st place: 70% (of the money in the tournament)
2nd place: 20%
3rd place: 10%

Location. Winfield, KS

S

sonsitha620

I only play for keeps. and meeting new people. and long walks on beaches. GummR is a noob.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Me and a couple of friends of mine play EVERYSINGLE DAY of ssbb. I can say we're amazing, We need some real competition and finally a tournament around my hometown! All Top Brawlers from Winfield, KS will be heading up to the DubK to kick some butt! Get ready everyone. >.<
Dammit, we're all super scrubby. I don't know how we all would do against all of these amazinggg brawlers.

Wait...so you guys are coming to Wichita? Just randomly?

I only play for keeps. and meeting new people. and long walks on beaches. GummR is a noob.
Keeps...hmm...money match? :)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
He plays for keeps. I'm scared I'm not ready for this. Sorry man your way more dedicated and skilled than me. I'm droppin out of the fight I can't compete. Winfield is too pro guys don't do it. They got m3k. I'm a noob don't hurt me guys

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol same here my CG are no match for Winfield players... there too much for me, my nana must come up with a new master plot b4 i face these real pro's....

GummR

Smash Rookie
-_-.. really.. but yeah anyways those are our mains... but if anyone wants to smash or w/e you can hit one of us up... you can play son for keeps or do whatevs.. just something to do, to play some different people..

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Wait, has all my studying had me missing out on trash talk? Bull****! I want to crush hopes and dreams god ****it

Anyway I recommend Winfield and friends come to a smashfest on one of the usual days. Fresh blood is always welcome (unless you don't shower)

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
I'm going to need a bigger house soon
lol you need to upgrade to luigi's mansion... :p

Anyways yeah im just messin. You guys should really come up here and show us how ur technique is cuz maybe one of us could help you get better, or maybe one of you guys could improve our game... who knows? but lets find out! :D

Top Bottom