• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
To the winfield guys: I can't speakfor the rest of the guys but in all honesty I would thnk you guys could be legit xcept the loudmouth brought that all to a halt. We are all cool guys but when you got someone who talks real big like this its kinda hard not to have fun with it. Many have said the same shiz but in the end either they left with a hanging head or stayed and got better... The choice is yours.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
dang had top 64 yesterday on gamebattles.com but had an off day and slipped to 88th....need to get back up there top 64 go to the play offs...

S

sonsitha620

Hella pro.

I WANNA COME OVER TO ANYBODY'S HOUSE AND KICK SOME A$$! WHENS THE NEXT BRAWLFEST, SMASHFEST, COCKFEST, I MEAN TOURNAMENT? IM DOWN! OR BETTER YET SOMEBODY PLAY ME ONLINE I'LL OWN YA! LOL YOU ALL TALK A LOT OF **** AND "DOMO" IM SORRY FOR TALKING SO "big" I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU ALL THINK IM SERIOUS?? ISN'T THIS FOR FUN?!

!!! LETS BRAWL !!!

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I'll host.

:(

In other news: So, my laptop is five years old and running out of hard drive space (one of numerous things wrong with it). Therefore, I'm looking to build a decent desktop with Newegg and Tigerdirect parts. I feel pretty confident about the buying process (I know to look for compatible pieces, have a solid understanding of what exactly I will need, etc.), but it's a different story altogether for actually assembling the thing. Would anyone be willing to help me put it together and get it running once I get back into Wichita? I would be grateful, and I would let you beat my Yoshi in a friendly set (you know, to boost your confidence and self-esteem). Thanks, in advance, for any help you guys might offer!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
In other news: So, my laptop is five years old and running out of hard drive space (one of numerous things wrong with it). Therefore, I'm looking to build a decent desktop with Newegg and Tigerdirect parts. I feel pretty confident about the buying process (I know to look for compatible pieces, have a solid understanding of what exactly I will need, etc.), but it's a different story altogether for actually assembling the thing. Would anyone be willing to help me put it together and get it running once I get back into Wichita? I would be grateful, and I would let you beat my Yoshi in a friendly set (you know, to boost your confidence and self-esteem). Thanks, in advance, for any help you guys might offer!
:laugh: Joe, I don't know if anyone else in the Wichita thread can assemble a computer besides me. (I wonder if I'm wrong)

But of course I'll help you. What are you looking to build and what parts are you getting?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Anyone know anything about Ginkgo Bilboa? The natural supplement?

I'm thinking about going to the health store when I get back and see if it helps me with the Brain Fog I get once in a while.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: Joe, I don't know if anyone else in the Wichita thread can assemble a computer besides me. (I wonder if I'm wrong)

But of course I'll help you. What are you looking to build and what parts are you getting?
:embarrass See, I was going to ask just you, but then decided that almost everyone asks you about their computer stuff. Given that I wasn't sure if that was a situation you liked, and given the fact that assembling a computer isn't a highly complex skill, I decided to address everyone rather than single you out. I realize now that it probably came off as a sneaky and indirect way of asking you. ;) Sorry if that's the case. :)

I'll let you know about what I'm thinking shortly. It's modest, but I think it will fulfill my needs.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Hella pro.

I WANNA COME OVER TO ANYBODY'S HOUSE AND KICK SOME A$$! WHENS THE NEXT BRAWLFEST, SMASHFEST, COCKFEST, I MEAN TOURNAMENT?
In a 3v1 I'd spike you all with one Ganondorf dair and it'd be so depressing you'd sell your games, and since I get three stocked regularly just think what the pros will do to you... be smart and stay in winfield, come up in a year or two, and maybe I'll only get 2 of ya in the spike instead of all three.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol...I want to say so much **** right now about how ridiculous this whole entire winfield crew is but I'm afraid of starting up another flame war on here. Lol.

Online smack talking...gotta love the maturity in it all.

<3

Fino: Can I talk to you about possible housing if I head up to Overland Park?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hella pro.

I WANNA COME OVER TO ANYBODY'S HOUSE AND KICK SOME A$$! WHENS THE NEXT BRAWLFEST, SMASHFEST, COCKFEST, I MEAN TOURNAMENT? IM DOWN! OR BETTER YET SOMEBODY PLAY ME ONLINE I'LL OWN YA! LOL YOU ALL TALK A LOT OF **** AND "DOMO" IM SORRY FOR TALKING SO "big" I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU ALL THINK IM SERIOUS?? ISN'T THIS FOR FUN?!

!!! LETS BRAWL !!!
Cruise control has been set, Captain.

Hey guys we got the tournament coming up this weekend. Who all is going? We need to make car arrangements. I'll be driving for this one so I'm open to take people with me.

Top Bottom