• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Anyone know anything about Ginkgo Bilboa? The natural supplement?

I'm thinking about going to the health store when I get back and see if it helps me with the Brain Fog I get once in a while.
Medicinally, whether or not it has memory, or other such, effects has yet to be fully determined. While some studies show it has no effect, others show the exact opposite (both by reputable sources... I can give you them if you'd like). Honestly, if you're looking for something to help, I would recommend medicines with fatty acids and protiens that catalyze in the brain such as omega-3 (high in EPA and DHA), boron glycinate as well as some phospholipid complexes...

To be honest though, taking such things in vitamins and capsules aren't as effective as consuming them in your diet. Getting any one of those naturally would be expensive... so for my final suggestion... a simple cup of green tea every morning will get you far in the long run.

~Dr. Fino :psycho:

//college

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Zeton: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233110

It's Gigabrawl, you know, the Circuit Event.

People Going to Gigabrawl so far:

Me
Affinity
Zeton
Karmacide
Zhao
Ratman
Holms
Mr. Doom

I know Domo & KY are headed to Colorado for the weekend and the Ratpack has their own car. Are Supergamer, Tempest, Steeler, ChaosTheory, Blarg, Firestorm, 4do, 4rce & Nynja interested at all? Need to know soon. The ride is only to Lawrence so it's not a very long trip.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
any upcoming tourneys i want to get ready for after this coming weekend? im taking a break from magic after nationals this weekend and am strongly thinking about riding with zeton to smash nights. pong wont be joining, just me... :( oh. and. IM 21 TODAY *****ES!!!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Midnight Gaming Championship on the 1st of August in Oklahoma City.

Karma, Mr. Doom will be over shortly.
Well, i'm going to SMYM10 august 1st, then going to kansas on August 2nd. ANy from august 3rd to the 8th?

fragbait

Smash Master
To the winfield guys: I can't speakfor the rest of the guys but in all honesty I would thnk you guys could be legit xcept the loudmouth brought that all to a halt. We are all cool guys but when you got someone who talks real big like this its kinda hard not to have fun with it. Many have said the same shiz but in the end either they left with a hanging head or stayed and got better... The choice is yours.

I'm one of these people I like to think I've gotten a lot better but I'm not too sure myself, let the others tell you.

Meanwhile, I want to go to Giga but money is tight. I'll let you all know soon.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
GGs everyone I played. It was really good seeing everyone again; it seems like it's been forever. Also, meeting some new people, that's always fun. :)

Karma: Everything seems to be working fine except the Fn key isn't working for my left and right arrows to adjust the sound? I think the other Fn keys work fine but that was the only one I really used?

Nvm, it works, I just can't see the bars.

tenren

Smash Rookie

Next weekend... and I'm pretty sure the car is full, though I won't know until tomorrow.

Oh snap and MiB (if the date dun change)

~Fino
oh lol nah i was going to drive my self cuz I think i may have a few going with me to lol. Was just wondering if you guys were going Thursday or Friday

Fino

Smash Master
There is a potential seat open since MJG may be un-able to attend. Though as soon as he tells me he can go it's taken up, so don't count on it ^^; If MJG can't make it... I may stop by wichita and sleep there if possible. Though I need to talk with some peoples I guess :p

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
Steeler, you want to do teams at supercon. MJG is out for the count and going to gigabrawl. I've already started theory crafting on what a PT oli team would look like. We can talk about it on the 12 hour drive there :p but lets do teams kay? :D

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Steeler, you want to do teams at supercon. MJG is out for the count and going to gigabrawl. I've already started theory crafting on what a PT oli team would look like. We can talk about it on the 12 hour drive there :p but lets do teams kay? :D

~Fino
LOL that would be the most bull**** team ever. but i didn't pre-reg for teams. can i just pay the $5 at the venue?

Fino

Smash Master
LOL that would be the most bull**** team ever. but i didn't pre-reg for teams. can i just pay the $5 at the venue?
Pretty sure you can. Also we already have devised the perfect team name (minion masters! lol). I'm talking with Dancing Fighter G right now on aim... so I'll try to get you in ;).

You'll have to give me the ins and outs about PT, so we can strategize for teams on the way to co. We'll have down time to practice in denver while KY and Domo play guilty gear.

My doubles team theory for olimar is in my guide :http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224450 just search [TTA] on your browser and it'll take you right to the teams section. It's only 4 pages, so you'll get through in like 10 mins ^^;

~Fino

Depster

Smash Champion
Well my group stopped to sit on a bench and we noticed a chimp who was picking at it's inflamed butt then licking its fingers... Fairly nasty. Then read a sign that says the butt cancer is really just a big sac meaning that all the primates with that problem were ready to breed...

Top Bottom