• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fragbait

Smash Master
Aqua is coming to hostings? And IS hosting? HYPE HYPE HYPE! Now there will be a female brawler who doesn't have to learn the game as she plays....on my team.....****it Lace XD
Glad to see you aboard Aqua.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Aww darn im not in highschool yet.. haha like it matters .. riiiiiight andy? your not in highschool still are you?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
You missed my first hosting it was so fun/funny. And then I had just a few people over to play brawl with me today. And I deffinity don't have to learn the game as I play, I am working on DI'ing though...
And I want to start using more shine with Fox. I am teaming with Zhao for GigaBrawl sorry haha.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Aww darn im not in highschool yet.. haha like it matters .. riiiiiight andy? your not in highschool still are you?
Ratman I think you can still do it since you will be in highschool once school starts. Andy acts like he's in highschool lol..

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I think it might of been Blarg but I have no idea, all I know is you were like " Are we playing Melee now lol?" It was awesome!!!! =DD Then "WHO JUST SHINE SPIKED YOU?? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah.. Shine is pretty awesome, and not just for stalling falling speed.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
how bout the ratman combo ):: spiking ice climbers with snake is almost like spiking metaknight wait lol no its not

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
you werent there to c it.....u would have been DAZZLED by it was just as good as u would see 3 meta knights get gimped it was that epic

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
You will be a freshman and I'm planning on you entering. Right now you are the number one seed. If you have facebook link me if you will.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
ha im a junior :D.............im going to hate this lol since this is suppose to be the hardest year........
You're not in IB, stop your *****ing. Take your girly little honors classes and suck it up. :p

4 rice where is your highschool?
We'll both be going to East, but the tournament will be at my Church's gym.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Lol how do you kno im going to east? i still have to wait for the special transfer if i dont make it i will be attending heights

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol how do you kno im going to east? i still have to wait for the special transfer if i dont make it i will be attending heights
It was just an assumption I guess, but yeah, does this mean you don't have facebook?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
He started the Wichita Smash Crew...
Actually, that was me, but we didn't really post on a board. ;P I'm old school. From the class of 2002. I'm the Grand-daddy of Wichita Smash. :)

So much activity so late at night and you're all high school children. Go to sleep! I'm an adult and I'm allowed to be awake.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
That's hot Karma...I think I'm gonna switch sides and help you set those heavy explosives...

xD

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Lmao. Dekar u any good?

Aqua u should main a good character like diddy! I need a cool diddy buddy.... 4rce is lame.

Bday is this sunday. Im hostin a huge smash fest in my pants... Bring ur own controllers lol jk. Any ways its raining n tokyo all week so i may be here for a bit instead. Also if i dont leave for any random city by sat i may go to giga brawl as lame as that is for my bday.... Just talkin bout it makes me want to quit smash

Mjg we never met but i still have some nanas i been saving for ya :). Share the love. I miss playing pro ToonLinks. Dont disappoint me :( <- sad face

Holms

Smash Ace
Are there rules against controllers with turbo? I know that turbo isn't allowed in tourneys, but at this point, I can't find any new Gcube controllers (unless I'm not looking hard enough), and the one I currently use is the only one I have. It works okay, but there are too many instances when I walk instead of run. It screws me over quite a bit.

Are turbo controllers allowed at all? If not, is there anywhere in town I can get a gcube controller without turbo before Gigabrawl?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
My birthday is tomorrow, but I have no idea what I want to do, assuming I'll be in the country.

I'm helping a club at my school run a Brawl tournament in September to raise money for orphans in China. (This is going to be a high school student only tournament...don't ask if you can compete guys). I was just wondering what program you use to set up the brackets.
http://tiopro.com/files/tio_installer_1_2_0_1451.msi

Are there rules against controllers with turbo? I know that turbo isn't allowed in tourneys, but at this point, I can't find any new Gcube controllers (unless I'm not looking hard enough), and the one I currently use is the only one I have. It works okay, but there are too many instances when I walk instead of run. It screws me over quite a bit.

Are turbo controllers allowed at all? If not, is there anywhere in town I can get a gcube controller without turbo before Gigabrawl?
I think Game Exchange or Gamestop might be the way to go, unless one of us has an extra one that we're willing to sell or give away.

BUT, if you're willing to wait until after Gigabrawl to get a new one, this is always a great choice...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-2ola.html

or if you want to be REALLY cool...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-en-70-1xe.html

:laugh:

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I think Gamestop still sells gamecube controllers... But beware. Pantheon bought one and it looks like Nintendo really gotten cheap on them. The rubber condom on his Thumbstick actually came off. Ill lend you a controller if you need one right away for GB.

We could just replace your thumbstick if you have a donor controller for parts.

For those of you interested in SD card brawl.... 8GB Micro SDHC card for 15 dollars.

Make the move away from the disc. Get rid of loadtime.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I think Gamestop still sells gamecube controllers... But beware. Pantheon bought one and it looks like Nintendo really gotten cheap on them. The rubber condom on his Thumbstick actually came off. Ill lend you a controller if you need one right away for GB.

We could just replace your thumbstick if you have a donor controller for parts.

For those of you interested in SD card brawl.... 8GB Micro SDHC card
I hate playing with the rubber condom on mine, bugs the crap outta me. :dizzy:
I always take it off, if anyone knew Aqua, they would know that.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I hate playing with the rubber condom on mine, bugs the crap outta me. :dizzy:
I always take it off, if anyone knew Aqua, they would know that.
Aqua... I predict many, many lewd comments about this post.:laugh:

But no really. The top part of his control stick was actually DETACHABLE and came off in his hands. Within moments of him taking it out of the package and playing with it.

Top Bottom