• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Pre-reg got re-opened for today and ends at midnight. Steeler, I talked to DancingFighterG, he changed the name and supposedly put you on the team, $5 go pay ;D
Also, might there be a chance for me to stay in wichita thursday night? I would come after work, meaning arriving late =-/

~Fino

EDIT: apparently I paid for you already steeler, so just give me $5 in wichita, don't pay for teams

MJG

Smash Hero
Good luck in teams boys.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

GIGABRAWL! =D

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Who all from Kansas is going to OH SNAP? Haven't seen you guys in a lllllloooonnnngggggg.

Also, Steeler, I took a dump in your cereal. Just in case you were wondering why your Frosted Flakes were all nutty. :)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
You know I'll be there BNB.
I left your present at Karma's house...butttttt you might have to fight him for it...Karma was like in love with the thing...xD

FINO: Me and some friends will be visiting KU and UMKC next Wednesday, would you be interested in getting some matches in if we drop by?

EVERYONE GOING TO COLORADO

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241730

Apparently he is supposed to be your competition so I thought you'd want to take a look. Meta Knight is banned where he is from so do work Domo.

Fino

Smash Master
FINO: Me and some friends will be visiting KU and UMKC next Wednesday, would you be interested in getting some matches in if we drop by?

EVERYONE GOING TO COLORADO

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241730

Apparently he is supposed to be your competition so I thought you'd want to take a look. Meta Knight is banned where he is from so do work Domo.
By next wednesday... you mean the day after tomorrow? I would ****ing LOVE to play you then. Dekar has me on the outs because I fail so hard at the diddy match-up lol. I will also be at KU next wednesday.... though I haven't fully transitioned my life into lawrence, so you can come over to my house in overland park and play, or you can get a sneak peak at the gigabrawl venue and we can play in lawrence on the 60 inch tv's (for a couple bucks).

Also, thanks for the vids. I know he's the man to beat in Co, but I haven't found any good vids of him. Hopefully this will lead me to see how he plays.

~Fino

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Can I get that kitty corp link Inferno?

By next wednesday... you mean the day after tomorrow? I would ****ing LOVE to play you then. Dekar has me on the outs because I fail so hard at the diddy match-up lol. I will also be at KU next wednesday.... though I haven't fully transitioned my life into lawrence, so you can come over to my house in overland park and play, or you can get a sneak peak at the gigabrawl venue and we can play in lawrence on the 60 inch tv's (for a couple bucks).

Also, thanks for the vids. I know he's the man to beat in Co, but I haven't found any good vids of him. Hopefully this will lead me to see how he plays.

~Fino

I actually meant the 29th. =\

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Dekar better mean adhd in another language or sumthn or be a adhd alias if not......... Victory is my destiny.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey Steve when you get back into town call me as we will need to immediately start practicing
I'm getting back to Wichita the day after tomorrow on the 22nd, so I'll probably be able to practice on my birthday the next day.

Anyone else wanna meet up then?

Fino

Smash Master
I actually meant the 29th. =\
It's all good... I would still love to play ;D also...

For those interested in the lulz... here is a good little troll in the colorado thread that you all might enjoy
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7826322&postcount=19842

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7898391&postcount=20156

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7905186&postcount=20203

and page 1349 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=54708&page=1349

EL
OH
EL

~Fino

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i think it's hilarious fino

beah i only eat cheerios so i'm pretty sure that was someone else's frosted flakes <3

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm getting back to Wichita the day after tomorrow on the 22nd, so I'll probably be able to practice on my birthday the next day.

Anyone else wanna meet up then?
Personally, I'm all up for that. I need insane amounts of Scrubba Knight Practice.

BTW, who all else has a b-day between now and the end of this month?

Cripes! My liscense expires on the 30th!

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
For the most part I've finished my training for the tournament so count me out I guess.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sounds good Micah.

I played a good Ike that's around your skill level, IMO, here in Brazil. I'll show you some tricks I remember him doing.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
K guys, long story short, due to some minor complications I'm not going to be able to leave Brazil until tomorrow. That means I'll be arriving back home the day after tomorrow.

I miss Dr. Pepper...

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol...... Firestorm has this coming........

"I don't fight winners" ........"YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO.... I gimped FS's Ice Climbers with Bowser.... But then Nana gimped me lol...

"WHO JUST SHINE SPIKED YOU? MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Oh gesh... You guys and brawl give me alot of memerable moments. x]

I love you all. <333

[[I am driving to Lawrence btw.]]

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
this aqua4ever person is quite colorful...

goodluck at this "gigabrawl" guys

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Karmacide I love you. =D

And it's not " this Aqua person "

I am Aqua... You don't know me? Lol.

Who doesn't know Aqua, one of the few female brawlers.

Oh nvm.. You're from Texas...

Thanks, for the GL.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Inferno: I'm helping a club at my school run a Brawl tournament in September to raise money for orphans in China. (This is going to be a high school student only tournament...don't ask if you can compete guys). I was just wondering what program you use to set up the brackets.

How many people in the crew are still in high school anyway? I know Ratman, 4do, Aqua, and I think Blarg? I might be wrong.

[[I am driving to Lawrence btw.]]
Your parents won't let you come play with us in the city but they let you drive 3 hours to go to a tournament? Lol. I don't understand people.

Oh nvm.. You're from Texas...
He started the Wichita Smash Crew...

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
YAY! That means I can go! =D and that sounds like an awesome idea!!

And yeah Blarg is in highschool, he's only 16.

And yeah I don't understand them sometimes either, but they are actually going to let me start coming to play with you guys sometimes, and I have been hosting at my house lately.

4RCE how old are you? I've never met you IRL before.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
YAY! That means I can go! =D and that sounds like an awesome idea!!

And yeah Blarg is in highschool, he's only 16.

And yeah I don't understand them sometimes either, but they are actually going to let me start coming to play with you guys sometimes, and I have been hosting at my house lately.

4RCE how old are you? I've never met you IRL before.
I know. That's why I don't know how/why he doesn't know me.

I think we're the only ones on the boards right now and I hate having conversations on the boards. I think it's a waste of posts. Do you have aim?

Top Bottom