• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Who wants to play today?!
Orrrr Tomorrow like Firestorm said. =]
I have diving practice from 6-9 tonight...he's giving us a break tomorrow because we compete saturday and drive up friday.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
For those of you that don't know, recent developments in the Brawl hacking community have unearthed the secret to getting music to load off of SD cards.

Those of you that want some custom song's for Brawl and liked some of the tunes I put in can bring your SD cards over and I'll hook you up.

Remember: If it rains again today, please leave your shoes in the garage.

tenren

Smash Rookie
Id like to come but im stuck at work. :( stupid 2nd shift. One of these days Ill actual make it out to hang out with you guys. NEways is anyone in here going to supercon in Denver? Thinking of going for the DOA tournamnet but dont wanna go by myself

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Umm...I've heard so much talk about how people want to brawl and blahblahblahblah, just go play. It seems like a large quantity of us don't realize that you don't need to host a smashfest in order to play the game. Unless you haven't noticed, there's at least one person who lives within 5-10 minutes of you who you could probably go play with or they could come meet up with you.

Just...stand the **** up and play. :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Umm...I've heard so much talk about how people want to brawl and blahblahblahblah, just go play. It seems like a large quantity of us don't realize that you don't need to host a smashfest in order to play the game. Unless you haven't noticed, there's at least one person who lives within 5-10 minutes of you who you could probably go play with or they could come meet up with you.

Just...stand the **** up and play. :)
affinity is in brazil and you are always busy swimming or being vietnamese or something, idk

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Sam, your sig is amazing.

For those of you that don't know, recent developments in the Brawl hacking community have unearthed the secret to getting music to load off of SD cards.

Those of you that want some custom song's for Brawl and liked some of the tunes I put in can bring your SD cards over and I'll hook you up.
This should help:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=240648

Id like to come but im stuck at work. :( stupid 2nd shift. One of these days Ill actual make it out to hang out with you guys. NEways is anyone in here going to supercon in Denver? Thinking of going for the DOA tournamnet but dont wanna go by myself
Domo, KY, Fino, and MJG are going.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i recommend that everyone change their forum skin to smash blue. no ads, no more secret fino messages, and an overall "nicer" slightly less depressing color scheme imo.

plus your name is silver instead of yellow

plus you have more signature space

plus no more of that weird glitching with white background

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i recommend that everyone change their forum skin to smash blue. no ads, no more secret fino messages, and an overall "nicer" slightly less depressing color scheme imo.

oh thats why i have not seen this glitching everyone keeps talking about, ive used classic blue for forever now XD

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Good games last night everyone. It was a good combination of new and old faces.

I don't think I'll be hosting again today, but I may change my mind. Stay tuned.
But...but...I was so excited...:(

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Mr. Doom switched to Smash Blue on Monday.:chuckle:

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm currently trying to make plans with someone who is nigh-impossible to make plans with. If things don't pan out, I will host again today.
Hmm. I hope things work out. I hate not hanging with someone I haven't seen in a while. It's okay if you can't though, I'm gonna be hanging with Daniel if you don't.

Keep us posted though. :)

Fino

Smash Master

d*** lulz.
F*** you steeler for telling everyone about that X: <3 We still on for sex later this week though O.o

~Fino

Top Bottom