• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Well then what are you guys doing now a days? Like the wichita smash crew, I would like to practice with them at least, I suck for how much I care and love brawl. I love it with all my heart. =[ And I never have anyone to fight besides my brothers but they are not near my level.
My wii just freezes at the main screen and stuff.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Well then what are you guys doing now a days? Like the wichita smash crew, I would like to practice with them at least, I suck for how much I care and love brawl. I love it with all my heart. =[ And I never have anyone to fight besides my brothers but they are not near my level.
My wii just freezes at the main screen and stuff.
Aqua, for having barely any offline experience besides your bros, you are very good. I can tell that you have talent you just need the experience. We can do for you what we did for Zeton!

Which main screen do you mean?
I am so ready to play, me and blarg are sittin here waiting for the words, "I am hosting today" to show up... lol
I am hosting.... someday! Maybe even today depending on how things work out.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Well then I better go get a shower and ask my mom if I can actually do something for once in my life.

Really!? I can't wait to be up there to become a jr. zeton. And getting those comments at AFW things like " You play alot like Zeton " and all that made me sooo happy, made my day too, it's pretty much the best compliment I could get, I know I play nothing near Zeton he is amazing, He is my favorite brawler, my role-model, I want to be more like him brawl wise. x] He is a really nice person too though.

-The screen when you turn the wii on, with the channels to choose from,.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Aqua: No, I wasn't at Anime Fest.
Blarg & Firestorm: Can't wait to see you guys again.
Affinity: I thought I read from Fino that Gigabrawl needed a venue.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Sorry everyone, I will not be hosting today. have to do yard work!

Aqua: If you do ever manage to come, bring it with you. I have some experience fixing small electronics and computers.

tenren

Smash Rookie
Competition was sparse but fun at Anime Fest. I love playing cute cosplay girls. :d~

Brawl Top 3 was

1) Karmacide (scrub) (Snake)
2) Firestorm (Gasp, he still plays!) (Rice Climbers)
3) Aqua (nice work!) (Baseball player Fox)

Some okay players here and there, but no future pros like Zeton and Firestorm from Anime Fest 2008.

Blazblue Top 3 was

1) Karmacide (double scrub!) (Noel)
2) DJ (Hakuman)
3) dragonpoet (yay!) (Noel)

I got DJ's contact info and he'll be coming around for Blazblue. I'm recuruiting some people off of the Shoryuken.com forums and also I'm trying to get some nice girls to come by and play sometime. Also new players will come for King of Fighters. This group is growing. Just not much in the Brawl area.

Im probably going to host tomorrow or Wednesday.

Congrats to Ky for being the new best GG player in Kansas! I knew you were that good. :)

Congrats to Affinity for being the best Brawl player in Brazil!

Congrats to Ally for proving that SNAKE IS THE BEST!

Ah what a weekend. Everyone's a winnah.

ya it was fun deff could have been better comp for the few of you who did show up. Dj was a beast at hakumen, made my hakumen cry lol. I will deff have to come and hang outl. If you get a group going. Maybe even get my brother (the Tager player from the AFW tournament) to come. I was supprised he even played was his first tournament lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom's been having problems here as well. I thought IE7 was screwing around with me, but pages on other websites load just fine.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Iowa has challenged us to a 6-man crew battle at Gigabrawl. I'd like to be the crew captain, if no one minds. I know we'll win with good organization and decisions.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'll have to step up on my Ike, should you decide to pick Mr. Doom. 'Been on a losing streak since the beginning of this week.

Top Bottom