• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Its okay once you beat Joker, there's nobody left in Iowa.
True, although Blank looks pretty good. I've only seen vids though.

I recommend we run Affinity, Mr. Doom, Myself, Holms, Zeton, Karmacide or Stealth
This is pretty close to the crew I have in mind.

Is Nate going? I'm considering giving the last spot to Karma, Stealth, Nynja, Ratman, or Steeler.

We have plenty of time to think about it though, so no worries.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Hey, I might be going to Wichita KS, Anyone here play melee? I'm up for some brawl too including those MKs =O. Btw, any u guys a viet brawler that mains MK and Snake? lol

And, anyone near ______ (mapquesting) wanna play if i go there? lmao

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
We have such an overly confident group of players...just an observation...Lol

Hey, I might be going to Wichita KS, Anyone here play melee? I'm up for some brawl too including those MKs =O. Btw, any u guys a viet brawler that mains MK and Snake? lol

And, anyone near ______ (mapquesting) wanna play if i go there? lmao
4do is half Viet if that counts.
The only other Viet Brawlers in Wichita are Karma, Ratman, and myself who main Snake, Snake, and Diddy Kong respectively.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
We have such an overly confident group of players...just an observation...Lol

4do is half Viet if that counts.
The only other Viet Brawlers in Wichita are Karma, Ratman, and myself who main Snake, Snake, and Diddy Kong respectively.
Holy **** thats a ton of viet brawlers in SWF from one area lol. One of them is cousin's with a Simon Nguyen (right name? LOL), if i goto kansas, don't be surprised if u see me at his place, i'll tell him that i wanna play u and ur crew. :bee:

edit: yea, still deciding if i want to go to Wichita.... not sure about plans though. i'll come back here later

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
gah i want to play brawl so bad right now........man..........

well i least i know i can almost beat Firestorm rob and do good against his ICs with my wolf :D

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I wish I was good at this game.... the rest of u guys from kansas are so good with your confidence and all. kansas guys teach me to be good. as u guys see I dnt have that many posts so go easy on me.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
lol Domo, your sig still links to the NO KOAST thread. Replace the code for your sig with this:

["IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2yl2yiv.jpg[/IMG]

Remember to remove the quotation from the first IMG bracket.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Holy **** thats a ton of viet brawlers in SWF from one area lol. One of them is cousin's with a Simon Nguyen (right name? LOL), if i goto kansas, don't be surprised if u see me at his place, i'll tell him that i wanna play u and ur crew. :bee:

edit: yea, still deciding if i want to go to Wichita.... not sure about plans though. i'll come back here later

That would be me. Simon is my cousin. I have never mained Meta Knight, nor had him as a serious secondary though. I stopped maining Snake around January though. If you do come to Kansas though, Simon stays at my house a lot. Your welcome to join him...this is of course, off the assumption you're a decent human being.

What's your name by the way?

Note-When you say you want to face "me and my crew" please realize that my crew is compiled of the people you see posting in here...for the most part.

Fino

Smash Master
I wish I was good at this game.... the rest of u guys from kansas are so good with your confidence and all. kansas guys teach me to be good. as u guys see I dnt have that many posts so go easy on me.
I smell a MM (hello)

Oh wait... ****... lost that already ^^;

A domo post that I can actually read... I thought the day would never come @.@

<33 domo.. see you next friday ;D

~Fino

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
That would be me. Simon is my cousin. I have never mained Meta Knight, nor had him as a serious secondary though. I stopped maining Snake around January though. If you do come to Kansas though, Simon stays at my house a lot. Your welcome to join him...this is of course, off the assumption you're a decent human being.

What's your name by the way?

Note-When you say you want to face "me and my crew" please realize that my crew is compiled of the people you see posting in here...for the most part.
lol, yea i'm a decent human being O.o; lol i thought that your crew would be "compiled of the people you see posting in here" My name's Anthony, if u mention i'm from illinois, he'll know who i am. Yea whats urs? Simon told me about u, but i fergot.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
lol, yea i'm a decent human being O.o; lol i thought that your crew would be "compiled of the people you see posting in here" My name's Anthony, if u mention i'm from illinois, he'll know who i am. Yea whats urs? Simon told me about u, but i fergot.
My name is Huy (We). I'm assuming you're the Ganon user that kicked his ***? He told me something about someone who came over and just smashed him in Brawl.

Are you family though or how do you know us?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
My name is Huy (We). I'm assuming you're the Ganon user that kicked his ***? He told me something about someone who came over and just smashed him in Brawl.

Are you family though or how do you know us?
I dunno, My dad knew his dad from like way back when they we're refugees, blah blah blah, i met Thy like at 4 yrs old, then blah blah blah, I talked to Simon like 4 yrs ago and hung out with him a lil bit every time i went to Kansas, then like summer last year, i played him in brawl (not sure if it was ganon, I main D3 lol).

Btw, did u goto Simon's sister's wedding? Cuz u might've seen me.

fragbait

Smash Master
I just looked at the site news and theirs no mention of the issues with the site except in the thread Recent Server Issues. But they can make posts about their stupid Gamebattles pay to play ladder. I said it once, I'll say it again, **** MLG.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I just looked at the site news and theirs no mention of the issues with the site except in the thread Recent Server Issues. But they can make posts about their stupid Gamebattles pay to play ladder. I said it once, I'll say it again, **** MLG.
Gamebattles are full of noobs online, don't play there, only like the 10 are good. Btw, MLG hosts this website lol

And, Anyone here play melee?

fragbait

Smash Master
Gamebattles are full of noobs online, don't play there, only like the 10 are good. Btw, MLG hosts this website lol
I know, that's why I'm saying **** MLG. Plus, I wasn't promoting the Gamebattles stuff, I'm just pointing out they're more worried about their pocket books than the loyal users of this board.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I dunno, My dad knew his dad from like way back when they we're refugees, blah blah blah, i met Thy like at 4 yrs old, then blah blah blah, I talked to Simon like 4 yrs ago and hung out with him a lil bit every time i went to Kansas, then like summer last year, i played him in brawl (not sure if it was ganon, I main D3 lol).

Btw, did u goto Simon's sister's wedding? Cuz u might've seen me.
He told me about someone who brought a Wii to his house that was really good but not a lot of specifics. You're probably him, I dunno.

Well, Vi is my cousin so I was kind of obligated to come to the wedding. I was one of the altar boys and everything xD. Anyway, if you wanna talk about anything just do it over aim. I hate clamming up the boards.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
i have other plans to do today... i wont be able to make it to karmas if he still plans on hosting today... but when thursday rolls around ill be ready to play :D

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
He told me about someone who brought a Wii to his house that was really good but not a lot of specifics. You're probably him, I dunno.

Well, Vi is my cousin so I was kind of obligated to come to the wedding. I was one of the altar boys and everything xD. Anyway, if you wanna talk about anything just do it over aim. I hate clamming up the boards.
lol . k

Top Bottom