• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Two important notes concerning Gigabrawl.

• 1) I will NOT be driving. I'm not going to feel like driving after traveling so much this month.

• 2) Cameron, our team name for this will be Team Sexy Can I. This is non-negotiable.

Also, gigabrawl is in need of a venue...

whaaaaat?

fragbait

Smash Master
So my girl lied to me and has been telling me that they had money for the baby and it turns out that she's been lying for over a month. So I've canceled my plans for Anime Festival. Sorry dudes.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I won't make it tonight. Have fun everyone.

On a lighter note, **** online poker.
Can't believe this ******* flopped a straight flush. 1 in 72,000 chance and he hits it off the flop. So much gayyyyyyyyy

Karma: Have you ordered component cables yet? I still want in on that...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
bahahaha 4ce i play on fulltilt as well

you clearly aren't as good with AK as i am:

learn up 4ce that's how you play poker

lol

i'd gone all in on that hand preflop as well so i'm pretty pro

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
awesome 4rce you play full tilt

we should play some time ^^
bahahaha 4ce i play on fulltilt as well

you clearly aren't as good with AK as i am:

learn up 4ce that's how you play poker

lol

i'd gone all in on that hand preflop as well so i'm pretty pro

I play really safe; I won't go all in unless I got the nuts, a good read, or I absolutely have to.

Hit me up on aim, me and 4d0 tell each other our hands to increase our chances at winning. =]

Karmacide

Smash Lord
If you are refing the Anime Fest, then I don't know about that. I know a decent amount of people said they weren't going when I was last at your house.
I think I'm the only one going to tell you the truth. But I was referring more to the fact that I think 5-6 of the guys are going to a big tourney in KC for BlazBlue.

fragbait

Smash Master
I think I'm the only one going to tell you the truth. But I was referring more to the fact that I think 5-6 of the guys are going to a big tourney in KC for BlazBlue.
Domo and Ky and I think one more said the same thing. BlazBlue will be cool though. Also, there's BlazBlue at AFW XD But they're going to a real tourney so yeah.
Good luck guys

Holms

Smash Ace
For the love of peace, doadrin, it's Friday. And it's Anime Fest. And this isn't an instant messaging room, nor is wichita swarming with brawlers to warrant posting five times every hour, so don't "expect" posts to flourish throughout the day. And lastly, this inactivity is normal. Why are you always surprised when no one posts?

And the only thing that's going on Affinity is...well, I don't know, actually.

fragbait

Smash Master
For the love of peace, doadrin, it's Friday. And it's Anime Fest. And this isn't an instant messaging room, nor is wichita swarming with brawlers to warrant posting five times every hour, so don't "expect" posts to flourish throughout the day. And lastly, this inactivity is normal. Why are you always surprised when no one posts?

Uhm...Holms? Yeah, cool your jets. I was joking about the fact that it took like 6 hours for someone to post when usually it takes like 30 minutes. And I'm willing to bet that everyone isn't at anime fest. So yeah. Chill.

/convo

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
fragbait your sarcasm is ****ing terrible if that was a joke lol so don't get pissed when someone responds like that

affinity won the first prelim for EVO south america so he has a guaranteed spot in the champ bracket. good **** affinity. if you win a ****load of money, share a lil bit of that wealth son!!!

stealth didn't make it out of doubles pools today, but singles is tomorrow. let's all wish stealth good luck. :]

fragbait

Smash Master
fragbait your sarcasm is ****ing terrible if that was a joke lol so don't get pissed when someone responds like that

affinity won the first prelim for EVO south america so he has a guaranteed spot in the champ bracket. good **** affinity. if you win a ****load of money, share a lil bit of that wealth son!!!

stealth didn't make it out of doubles pools today, but singles is tomorrow. let's all wish stealth good luck. :]

Starting from top

1) Not pissed off dude, just, you know. Maybe a little over reacted a bit, I apologize.
2) DAYUM AFFINITY **** FACE
3)Go stealth raptor! Whoop some ***

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, would y'all be interested in coming to an Oklahoma monthly on the 25th?

It's gonna be in OKC not Tulsa. Ah . . . someone say something on the OK boards cause I always forget to check lol sorry

Fino

Smash Master
To Domo and Ky,

Here's the tentative plan for the Co trip:
Friday
8:00 (a.m.) - pick up wichita
*Gas and lunch breaks (or just bring your own food and save time)
5'sih (p.m.) - Arrive at venue
6:00- Guilty Gear
Saturday
10:00 (a.m.) - Brawl Doubles
12:00- Brawl Singles and BlazeBlue
6:00 - 11:00 -> Finals on all games

*Make sure you pre-reg at the supercon site so you save yourself $10 in venue fees
*Have an ipod? Bring it and we can hook that **** up on my car stereo

Est Gas Costs: $60 (per person) - this is a slight over-estimate depending on how I'm driving... mpg on car sucks, but can be resolved with efficient driving, or we can say **** it and drive faster

Standard SBR rules except 3 re-grab limit (Someone is afraid of IC's =] )

Also note, for stages:
PS1 is neutral in singles, but it is swapped with delfino for doubles
Corneria (<333333333333333) and Green Greens (<33333333333) are also legal

Also we have $10 (per peson) crew battles (4v4) with Albuquerque, and possibly others if you're up to it.... Can someone say free monies? (Let's just use these to cover gas costs XD)

~Fino

Top Bottom