• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
i miss affinty. :(
How is the tournament going anyway Steven?

Also, Karma, I'm gonna need your help with taking **** off this netbook. I have no idea what I do or don't need. There are a couple Lenovo things and a couple random things that came from no where. =\

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on down here whenever I can. I have internet here at my aunt's house, but I can't use it all the time. I'll probably write an AllisBrawl blog about my experience, also, which I'll link here.

Speaking of AllisBrawl blogs, study this if you don't already have a good understanding of zones:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=16108

Then read this blog for lulz:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=17572

:metaknight:

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Happy Bday Lucas

Are Domo and KY going to Genesis? Lain needs to know ASAP in the MW Genesis crew thread.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Affinity.

Me, Domo, and KY can't make it to Genesis...(we don't have the money for it anymore.. T_T)

fragbait

Smash Master
Happy birthday Lucas. Here's to another year. /cheers

What happened to your cash money Domo/Ky/Zeton? I figure you could just MM some scrubs....

Also, those blogs were great Steven. I lol'd at the Smash Inflation one. Reminds me of when those Pink and Blonde haired girls walked into WHOBO. Imaging 100 simultaneous pause buttons if you will, those who weren't there.

Fino

Smash Master
I have an ipod nano, green, 3rd generation 4gb for sale if anyone is interested. It's in flawless condition, it went straight from box to case, so there should be no scratches, nicks, or fingerprints. It would come with the case as well.
If anyone is interested send me a PM or hit me up on AIM (fino0437)
Price is $80 - (negotiable)

~Fino

Top Bottom