• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I feel like a real ZSS main finally. Won WF of my tournament today going only ZSS :)

DeLux

Had to beat Bonds (Snake main from KS, probably around #6-7 in the state results wise behind the obvious MJG, Domo, Fino, Zeton, Myself)

I did the combo video game 1 and 2 with middle two stocks, I felt like I let game 3 and 4 get away from me but felt like I out played him but lost. Then I won game 5 despite getting outplayed. Go figure lol

DeLux

Unfortunately they weren't saved. I'll work on starting a recording setup and a delayed broadcast livestream for next tournament now we're getting respectable numbers for the event.

My reign of being champion of KC is probably going to come to an end though because I have MJG coming back and he's going to body me every tournament more or less >_>

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
Beating me is not an accomplishment, I am still bad at this game. I don't have any notable wins and being the king of the hill of the bad people so to speak doesn't mean anything.

edit: I don't think other kansas people are necessarily bad, this post is meant as a relative to top players.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I'm still bad at this game too, sadly. -sigh- What kind of music does everyone here listen to???

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I listen to rap, hip-hop, rock (Foo Fighters) and alternative.
I mostly listen to instrumentals from music artists like nujabes, Thomas prime, raisi k etc.

JakeOfAllTrades

Smash Rookie

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ Nickriddle. Xonar, what kind of music do you like to listen to then?

BioDG

Smash Ace
Hip-hop and various Electronic subgenres (most notably drum 'n bass and house). Everything else inbetween I can tolerate with the exception to Country. Oddly, it's the single music genre I simply cannot enjoy.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Interesting Bio, not surprised you don't like country since it's hard to like it haha. I can put up with listening to it.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Did any very good zss player play in a basic brawl today? Im asking because I played a very good zss player and i want to know who it is. This player knew a lot of combo's but the lag made it hard to do.

BioDG

Smash Ace
So, I made a good accomplishment yesterday. We had a Whobo tryhards tournament. There weren't many of us, unfortunately. However, I don't think it affected the level of competition much because it was still up there IMO. I was able to take 1st and brought down some good names.

Here is the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325845

No matches were recorded because the wii could not save -_____-. We were even dumb enough not to switch wiis for the main TV for the whole tourney. I think we were too focused in tryhard mode.

The most notable set would've been game 1 (I think) & 3 against Ill. In G1 I was down by almost a whole stock on my last stock and brought it back. A similar runback happened in G3 but it came down to last hit and I had to DI a fair that hit me across the stage at 130-ish%.

Top Bottom