• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
well kinda free now after resolving some issues about my passport going back to ny wont be posting for a while lolz again.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you should work on throwing more suit pieces and less controllers.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro wishes to know something. Can the ZS boards help?

What ever happened to Claw and raretruffle? Do they still play?

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Xyro wishes to know something. Can the ZS boards help?

What ever happened to Claw and raretruffle? Do they still play?
Claw ;___________;

Claw plays Melee and I think Street Fighter IV.

I dunno about Raretruffle...

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
SFP, can i have some help?

i really really really wanna go, but having the following problems

my dad is giving me soo much trouble over taking me.

1 he wants to know what fort lee is like/ how much crime...

2 where we can find parking

3 what my dad would be able to do there/right near there..

sorry to ask so much... my parents are way oberprotective..

(i told him id be fine, and he was like "itsnot like COT4 where the whole building was just smash and there was security right at the door, its gonna be open and i dont know what kind of place fort lee is)

any help is appreciated

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, Snakeee and me are the only ZSS mainers at Pound4?

I am disappoint. :freak:

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Pshhhh I'll be there. I've been telling all you fools to come for months lol.

In my pool, I've got a Falco, a Rob, a Marth (NEO ><), a Luigi/DK, and a mystery. I'm working on these match-ups hardcore for the next 3 days.

I'm only an hour from pound but I'll be in a hotel anyway.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh my God... :laugh:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/John
SmashWiki said:
A John is an excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
Stop lying to me people. :mad:

@ SASSY: Yes, another ZSS mainer, woo! I wanna see other maines so I can learn a thing or two from differing playstyles... Doing all of my learning by myself with no help is super awesome and all, but 'accidental suggestions' from spectating others' matches are welcome too!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Hey kewkky are you staying in a hotel? When are you arriving? We should play and exchange tips and crap on saturday. I will be training for the next 3 days straight forreal. :D

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hey kewkky are you staying in a hotel? When are you arriving? We should play and exchange tips and crap on saturday. I will be training for the next 3 days straight forreal. :D
YSZ!~ I'm arriving at friday around 3:00pm and the puertorrican players will be taking a private shuttle to our hotel... Which hotel it is, I don't know, but it's one of the close ones to the venue. I can get back to you on that later, I gotta ask myself... If anything, assume that I'm gonna stay in the Marriot :Courtyard Frederick and Fairfield Inn & Suites, wherever that is or however it's named... I copy+pasted that from their website. :D

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hello ZSS Peeps... I would like to say that you all will have to deal with my presence after pound 4...since I am going to put Kirby on the Bench and Allow ZSS to have some play time...

hehe... now don't hate me like the Kirby boards do...

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Hello ZSS Peeps... I would like to say that you all will have to deal with my presence after pound 4...since I am going to put Kirby on the Bench and Allow ZSS to have some play time...

hehe... now don't hate me like the Kirby boards do...
GET OUT! GET OUT YOU DEMONIC PINK PUFFBALL! LEAVE US BE!

*grabs holy water*

THE POWER OF CHOZO COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHOZO COMPELS YOU!

*pant, pant...*

Masahiro Sakurai, don't scare me like that! It was hard enough to suppress my own gray puffball from taking over, and you expected me to be able to deal with a kirby *main*? If you hadn't been so willing to cross over, we'd probably all be dead!

Eh, water under the bridge. Welcome, and don't fall back to the cute-puffy side.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

*grabs holy water*

*pant, pant...*

Masahiro Sakurai, don't scare me like that! It was hard enough to suppress my own gray puffball from taking over, and you expected me to be able to deal with a kirby *main*? If you hadn't been so willing to cross over, we'd probably all be dead!

Eh, water under the bridge. Welcome, and don't fall back to the cute-puffy side.
Whoah... O_o

Someone needs to see a mental doctor.

LOL, JK ;D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master

*grabs holy water*

*pant, pant...*

haha...I guess I'll take that as a warm welcome...

Top Bottom