• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
What exactly is the story between NR and Salem anyway? The only thing I know about it is that Salem called out NR on stream at Concentrate II, then they planned to have a $50 MM, then they played in bracket instead and Salem won.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
To be fair though I think "death combos" was just a cute name for some flashy strings he uses. In his own way he was contributing, we just took him too literally.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What's the difference between a combo and a death combo then?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Those combos are funny and honestly contributed to the way Me, V115, and Quicksilver use our downsmash combos. Salem's contributions were great

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sago = MK / Samus from Midwest. Pretty solid. Kadaj = Marth player, pretty good. Pitzer = Pit main, was inactive and u know the MU! DewDaDash = DDD player from Florida. Mister Eric = MW ROB player.

You got this!

PS If you get to WF you wont actually have to play Nairo!

:059:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
RJ made an announcement saying that so far the plan is that WF and LSF don't get played out
So instead of getting seeds 1-4 from pools, you get two 1st seeds and two 2nd seeds
That might change though; we won't know whether WF and LSFs get played out til the day of Apex.

However, you don't need to worry. You're definitely making it to WFs of your pool.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@QuiK I'm hosting a smashfest at my place saturday, and with the people staying for the night (Neath, Dueler, the usual :D ), we will be rooting for you - and the rest of Europe.

Good luck !

ps: you played great vs Salem, now just keep your calm till the end !

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
3/10 human player would have DI and dodged the follow up on the last string imo :p

PEACE7

Smash Champion
**** yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salemmmmmmmmmmmm good **** man!
Zss going up in the tier list so hyped congrats man!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
What ever happened to the ZSS theory where ZSS would always almost place, but never win anything?

Top Bottom