• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I know that feeling.

Goddamn my voice cracking.

I have no vocal range anymore. Pisses me off when I think about it.

I liked singing :(

When I get **** like laryngitis I'm always hoping it rolls over and I get my range back.
well, unfortunately for me at least, I talk closer to the TOP rather than the bottom of my non-falsetto voice range so... yeah, my speaking voice doesn't really exist as of right now.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Awesome, make sure you get some vids at HOBO!

I need to post here more, on a side note, I registered for APEX the other day and I'll be looking for my flight come October. Here's to making it out of both rounds of pools I hope!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
2Link, you're good at this travel thingy........when you look to book flights and such, mind looking for me and a flight from Tampa? I will likely have the moneys by then thanks to working at Howl-O-Scream Busch Gardens this year.

@Mocha: Thanks! Also, if you really want to pick up Sheik, I can teach ya. I will warn though that Sheik is super tough to use lol!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd probably use Lynn, IDK, I'd just love to use her (probably not main her, or use her in tournaments, just use her).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Riot, please come to texas. The best Samus needs to play the best Zelda.

please......

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
2Link, you're good at this travel thingy........when you look to book flights and such, mind looking for me and a flight from Tampa? I will likely have the moneys by then thanks to working at Howl-O-Scream Busch Gardens this year.

@Mocha: Thanks! Also, if you really want to pick up Sheik, I can teach ya. I will warn though that Sheik is super tough to use lol!
Thanks Ed, will keep this in mind ^^

I'm going to Apex... Are you going?

We could play there. I don't know when i will be able to go to Texas though lol.
If you ever come down to TX, we should play =P

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
oh man, everyone's or at least a lot of people are going to apex =_=

too bad I don't have money to go... even a job is hard to find for me... well

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
I used to give drum lessons, but the guys who came couldn't come anymore because the had no more money >_>

that means I have no money atm... and the school I went to ask for the job said I didn't had enough exp for the job, and still the man told me "you should come to have some lessons with the teacher and see what happens :troll:"... that's just stupid

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have money but only enough extra for the wii U:cool:.
Jobs are hard to find and having critical insomnia doesn't help:urg:.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have to see who gets in and how their play style is before I can really choose...

Guess who's BACK! :awesome:

I see everything hasn't imploded. Good job guys! We should come up with plans on how to make our other threads super active on top of this one!
Maybe we could do what the Pika's are doing. Have a SSB4 Zelda thread to see what changes we want Zelda to have.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'd like to go Apex, traveling money probably wouldn't be a problem at all....
But I have no passport and attempting to get it would en up in a paper chaos that will end probably march next year....

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I'm using left over financial aid monies from school to pay for my trip lol. I've never had a job :cry:

:rosalina:

:phone:
Thank God I'm not the only one. I've never had a job either, and I feel really guilty about it as well, because it feels like I don't deserve anything I have. :(

:phone:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm using left over financial aid monies from school to pay for my trip lol. I've never had a job :cry:
I can sympathize though, due to some mainly unfortunate circumstances, I have at least managed the perk of some extra spending cash . . . . but, still, Texas is a FAR trip for me just to play Brawl . . . which I haven't really cared about in ages.

Top Bottom