• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Good luck with that!

There's a large tournament in my area on Saturday, shame I got work that day but I'll pop in at the venue at night and hopefully get some friendlies recorded.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
good luck to both of you. seems like Zelda is having more rep lately and that's great!

kick some people for us :3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If I would have practiced enough, I'd use more Zelda or Z/S in tournaments...
not having a wii atm kind of sucks...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Best tournament ever. Brought $40 dollars worth of food, only to have it pushed aside.

Asked so many people to play, but they're all too busy with other money matches. Ended up playing Special Brawl with items almost the whole time. With that said, nothing was recorded, hell I played something like 90% random, 10% Sheilda.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Went to the tourney and placed 13th out of like... 25 I think.

It was a major, so I'm happy I placed that high.

Basically everyone 13th and higher are on Australian state Power Rankings, so yeah. <3

First up was an Ike player, second was a Pika/MK player.

Got knocked into losers by an epic Wolf player who trounced my Zelderp, and got knocked out of losers in the next match against an MK player (it was really close though).

So many MK's. </3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Good stuff Aerodrome.
Grats and hope you place even better next time ;)

Also, do you remember any name of the players you played against?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Uh no, the two I beat weren't notable, but the two I lost too are very good. Jesmo and Smoking Puppy.

Had a MM with swordsaint who is basically Australia's best Falco and lost to him as Zelda/Sheik. Got him to 1 stock highish damage though, so was pleased.

Zelda doesn't help in that matchup. :C

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Uh no, the two I beat weren't notable, but the two I lost too are very good. Jesmo and Smoking Puppy.

Had a MM with swordsaint who is basically Australia's best Falco and lost to him as Zelda/Sheik. Got him to 1 stock highish damage though, so was pleased.

Zelda doesn't help in that matchup. :C
Your aim is too low aim to win instead of coming close to winning. You got this. Also Zelda can do pretty okay against falco as long as he doesn't camp you extremely hard. Poorly DI'd dsmashes can lead to early kills and let's not forget Zelda's KO power. She also can't be CG like sheik can but he can still tech chase you after dthrows.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
good stuff man, you can surely place higher next time!!

I would say not to worry that much about MK, just play super safe, and I don't think it's that hard (MK isn't that much of a problem here in MX so not that many MK players)...

against falco well, just don't get super camped and everything shouldn't be that bad, except for his stupid jab but if it conects to those hits where he spins SDI and punish with a kick right in the face!! so beautiful to see falco fly straight to hell out of there =D

if you can pedict sideB Utilt it and he could die ahorrible death if he's at enough %

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Thanks everyone, the matches vs. Falco will be uploaded Friday and I'll probably post them since my Zelderp did embarrassingly bad and I'd Nayru's love some matchup advice.

First major johns imo

:phone:

Top Bottom